Auto update on games apps not happening

Discus and support Auto update on games apps not happening in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With all due respect, It's been like this for years and recently seems even worse. Games apps not updating on there own. Everything set right, 1GB... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Auto update on games apps not happening

With all due respect, It's been like this for years and recently seems even worse. Games apps not updating on there own. Everything set right, 1GB connection, yet this is an ongoing issue. Go to play a game to find an update is needed. The other day I went into updates, just to check and there were like 15 titles that needed updating. I just don't get it anymore.

I have submitted error reports on this for years now. Is there nothing that can be done about this?.

Current Console SX

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Oct 21, 2021
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Whats happening??

Disable the option to auto update games and apps
  3. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Whats happening??

What may be causing It is the auto update of apps and games
  4. xGrimViper69 Win User

Xbox One still running after shut down

For me its normal ! Usually when that happens its Auto updating an App or Video Game on its own while Shutdown which can be fixed in Settings for Updates/Downloads otherwise it does take a second sometimes for power off delay usually 4-5 seconds !
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Store error codes

Hello Rudi

Often times there are updates for the Microsoft store. I have seen one a week for a while and sometimes two updates during a week. Sometimes these don't always auto install so if it happens again look under my games and apps then updates see if one is there.

Hope this helps

Brad

Xbox Forum team
  6. Jacyintha Win User

Get disconnected for update, but nothing happens?

If the update doesn't auto clear (not all updates are stored in the cache) go into storage > HDD/MU > Games and Apps, find the game and delete the title update.
Thema:

Auto update on games apps not happening

1. Auto update on games apps not happening - Similar Threads - Auto update games

2. No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

in XboX Insiders
    No SX Game, App auto update Rant.: First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up Watch Dogs, and a 41GB update... Come on!!! Only...
  3. Gamepass PC - No option to update games, games not auto updating either

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC - No option to update games, games not auto updating either: Hi there folks, So, I've been digging around for an answer to this one for some time. Around a few weeks now, & I haven't gotten anywhere, except that it looks like this isn't uncommon, & it has...
  4. Xbox one S won't auto update/download games when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't auto update/download games when off: My xbox is on instant on but it refuses to download anything when off and when i turn it on it has a spinning wheel saying im signing in or "whos playing today" fa04d7ca-3a3d-4bf7-ba77-09bce361bf3d
  5. Games not auto updating when powered off

in XboX Insiders
    Games not auto updating when powered off: Anyone else have this issue? Also when streaming there’s a delay in audio with the webcam. Usually I just unplug the mic for a min plug it back and it fixes. Now it kills my audio completely....
  6. Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring and have an issue on my Series X where games and apps won't automatically update. The console will finish continue to download whatever is currently being...
  7. Auto updates for games not working

in XboX Insiders
    Auto updates for games not working: When will you fix the auto updates for games and apps. I have reported this issue on and off now for three years and still every game update has to be done manually I.e I load up game then it...
  8. No auto update and game install when off

in XboX Insiders
    No auto update and game install when off: Hi, it seems the issue is come back again... Instant-on mode is on but no auto update (instead update screen shows up when console turning on) and game installation is stopped when turning off...
  9. None of the apps or games are being auto updated

in XboX Insiders
    None of the apps or games are being auto updated: After updating to the new version my series X has stopped auto updating I have to manually update the apps/games after turning on the system submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz [link] [comments]
  10. How do i stop a game from auto installing even with auto updates switched off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i stop a game from auto installing even with auto updates switched off?: I've asked this before and i've mentioned repeatedly how nothing that i do short of blowing my xbox up works i did try talking to an agent to resume the discussion about the case but it seems they...