Auto update

Discus and support Auto update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i knew there was an update due on a game i regularly play, i know it was going to be a large one too. I went to work and came back with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsRelativity, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Auto update

So i knew there was an update due on a game i regularly play, i know it was going to be a large one too. I went to work and came back with the intention of playing said game to find out not only had the update not finished it hadnt even started! I have
    my xbox set to auto update so why hasnt it happened? This is the 3rd time this has happened now its beyond a joke why have the auto update option if it doesn't even work!?

:)

ItsRelativity, Aug 1, 2019
  2. LethalxHaze Win User

auto update?

The update could only happen when you insert the game like on the Xbox360.
  3. John Dowding Win User

auto update?

Instant on, background downloads on, and quick game resume on,
  4. Khaostar-9FF19909-AA Win User

auto update?

Hi!

I have the exact same problem right now. Everything is set to auto download update, but I just started Forza 5 and it require to download an update...

Anyone found a solution to this?
  5. marknally Win User

auto update?

I noticed with BF4 it downloads the update for me but when I start the game it then says it needs an update. I think it downloads the patch in the background but actually requires you to manually install it if that makes sense.
  6. Allebas Win User

Auto update

I have my Xbox set to auto update and the last update for PUBG did auto update for me so thats weird it didnt for you. Are you part of the insiders program by any chance?
Thema:

Auto update

1. Auto update - Similar Threads - Auto update

2. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  3. Xbox One Auto Update (NOT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Auto Update (NOT): Please please please...fix the[Mod Removed – Profanity] [Mod Removed – Profanity]auto update!!!!...or at least fix the name, it definately is not an auto update, not even close. My dog [Mod...
  4. Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?: our settings have been changed to allow updates even when the xbox is off. unchecked the storage when xbox is off. checked the keep my games and apps up to date. and its on instant power on....
  5. CenturyLink: Auto updates

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Auto updates: CenturyLink (ISPs): Auto updates Hi AK, Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard: "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" and attempt these steps. Also, it may be good to...
  6. Auto Game Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Game Updates: Hello Guys, I don't know why but my Xbox does not automatically download Game-Updates, although i enabled this function any settings. Any Help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Auto update games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto update games not working: I have enabled “Keep games and apps up to date” enabled, but every time a game gets an update I have to manually start the game for it to update. How can I make it so the games auto update? I...
  8. Friday the 13th won't launch after an auto update July 3, 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th won't launch after an auto update July 3, 2018: Xbox one will not launch Friday the 13th after the July 3rd auto update. I pay for Xbox live as well as the game title. A mandatory update to play F 13 on live has caused much pain and suffering I...
  9. Elite Dangerous game-play statistics on Inara website (Auto Updating for Commanders)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous game-play statistics on Inara website (Auto Updating for Commanders): Hi there, The PC version of Elite dangerous is able to update statistics from the game automatically to a site called INARA INARA - Elite:Dangerous companion - THE number one website for...
  10. Elite Dangerous Compatibility with the INARA website (auto updating with statistics)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Compatibility with the INARA website (auto updating with statistics): Hi there, The PC version of Elite dangerous is able to update statistics from the game automatically to a site called INARA https://inara.cz/galaxy/ - THE number one website for Elite...