Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

Discus and support Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, May 16, 2020.

1. Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

/u/DiscoNinja07, May 16, 2020
  2. R1deDaL1ghtn1ng Win User

Foo Fighters Pack 1 won't download

any update Maka? been over a month now since i bought the packs and still cant download them
  3. zXx WITNESS xXz Win User

Everytime i turn on my xbox it freezes at the first screen.

Its been off for over a month now it still dosent work it shouldnt be over heated and i checked the vents theyre clear
  4. RingStingIOM Win User

Kinectimals will not let my daughter play offline

Yes it's been since the Feb update

They are investigating it, but the problem has been out there for over a month now and still our kids can't play games and so don't expect anything anytime soon
  5. Cromwell96 Win User

Error code on video play status code 803c0006

Still the same problem :( please give an update soon so i can watch my TV shows soon. it has been almost over 2 months now. :(
  6. Thready Win User

I did not receive the flamming T-shirt in Pinball FX2 after 5.000 wizard score : (

still nothing works... it has been over a month
Thema:

Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

1. Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now - Similar Threads - Auto updates still

2. Latest beta update,auto updates no longer working. Staying stuck in manage updates until...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest beta update,auto updates no longer working. Staying stuck in manage updates until...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox won't auto restart after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't auto restart after update: Hi so this is my 6th time trying to download the new update, but everytime it's done my xbox won't restart ? Any help please. Been stuck like this for an hour submitted by /u/ThrasherDanny...
  4. Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN: I have a Samsung 65" Q9 TV and it has AUTO LOW LATENCY mode where it switches between game mode and normal by itself however it seems since the update occasionally when playing it switches to GAME...
  5. Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One: A problem started recently with my Xbox One. This seems to be limited to the Xbox as all accounts on the Xbox are affected, I have not been able to test the same accounts on other consoles. To...
  6. Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC: What in the actual [mod removed] I don't even have game pass running and The Outer Worlds auto-updated IN THE BACKGROUND WITH NO PROMPT & WITH NO WAY TO PAUSE THE DOWNLOAD using up ALL 20...
  7. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  8. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  9. Auto update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto update: So i knew there was an update due on a game i regularly play, i know it was going to be a large one too. I went to work and came back with the intention of playing said game to find out not only...
  10. Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates: Hi, Even though my Xbox 360 (Elite) has the Auto-Downloads setting set to 'Off', I'm finding that apps and games are still automatically updating without my consent. Is there any way (short of...