Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!

Discus and support Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system. We were playing an online fight game together, he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DnnnOz, Apr 27, 2017.

1. DnnnOz
    DnnnOz Guest

I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system.

We were playing an online fight game together, he could only get past me by killing me or himself.

I told him to kill himself if he wanted me gone from his world.

He reported the 'kill yourself' only message and the brainless system didnt take in account we were playing a game where you have to invade and murder each other, or kill yourself to empty the world of other online players.

Great! Trolls can just abuse the ban system because of dumb flaws like this.

Is this what the enforcers has learned over all the years of xbox? nothing?

And telling everywhere you can have you're case reviewed but the site seems to be programmed around the idea of avoiding any kind of service possible.

I imagine there is more accessible costumer service in a North Korean labor camp.

:)

DnnnOz, Apr 27, 2017
  2. I'm done with consoles, this was the last straw.

I must admit i often display violent outbursts of verbal rage when playing my XBOX, it's a good job i don't wear my mic, i overheard my neighbors talking about me, they think i am a psychopath, little do they know...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Apr 27, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Doom releasing May 13th; Collector's Edition announced

Looks cool, violent brainless shooting can be a fun time.

cross44, Apr 27, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program,
    check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 28, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program,
    check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

I'm done with consoles, this was the last straw.

I must admit i often display violent outbursts of verbal rage when playing my XBOX, it's a good job i don't wear my mic, i overheard my neighbors talking about me, they think i am a psychopath, little do they know...
  7. cypress2001 Win User

An Introduction To The Fanboy Phenomenon

Any solid community has a group nexus anchored in resonant attitudes and they usually do a pretty good job of fortifying that bond by inciting fear about any threat to that bond.

Me - "People that spend their time passionately debating PR *** have no grasp of reason for some reason."

You - "I spend my time talking about *** PR stuff. *** you!"

In which case, I do apologize. I had no idea such talk of rationality and reason would cause such a need for you adults (?) to re-solidify your bond through essentially 'violent' words.
  8. JhonSnow777 Win User

Influence of gaming and violence question

Same quote should apply to violent movies and people doesn´t talk about it. The problem is not the violent contenue itself, the problem is in what conditions this person develop his personality.
  9. Ackis Win User

When did Xbox Live get so soft?

Lol you can literally get autobanned for banter with IRL freinds, people have been banned without any reports, freinds will
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] with eachother privately and get banned, especially banter over private IMs.

It is true MS has gotten too strict with CoC enforcement bad enforcement, lol player reports and feedback are 80% fake, people would leave bad feedback if they didn't win a game. Miss the wild wild west years of the original xbox
    You don't get autobanned.
Thema:

1. Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement! - Similar Threads - Autoban talking violent

2. Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.: I'm so frustrated with Xbox at this point I bought cold war days ago and have been trying to play for days now. It allowed me to play offline but that's not why I purchased the game. It wont...
  3. How can I talk to a live person with Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I talk to a live person with Microsoft: I was charged twice on my bank account for my Xbox Live subscription and I went through to get a refund but instead of just a refund that they cancelled my account I need to talk to a person to...
  4. Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...: I wanted to refunt the [mod removed] pile known as Call of Duty: Cold War, microsoft said they'd be happy to refund it if i had proof of purchase, i got it, then they denied it. [mod removed], i...
  5. Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...: Xbox live could you please on bathing me so I can talk with my friends again I promise I won't do anything bad again on Xbox if you could please unban me cuz I really want to play with my friends...
  6. Can Xbox one player's and Xbox series x talk in party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox one player's and Xbox series x talk in party chat?: Can xbox one and xbox series x player's be in party chat and talk to each other because my friend has the xbox series x and I have xbox one s,so I joined my friend party chat and my friend wasn't...
  7. How do I talk to an actual person!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I talk to an actual person!!: I have tried every method I can think of but still cannot reach a person to talk to about a subscription issue 6c98867d-c6ff-40f0-bcb8-c7d35f79604b
  8. Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the New Xbox Series X talk and play with the older gems?: Can the new Xbox Series X get in a party chat, and group up and play a game with the older gens? 46b408fc-c90b-4438-86c2-142a8a11cf47
  9. Push to Talk?

in XBoX on Windows
    Push to Talk?: I have read the answers at to why push to talk would not be a great idea, however would it someday be possible to incorporate it as an option for the PC Xbox app, and a Player-chosen button for...
  10. Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!: Hi XBOX Gamers! I am new here and would like to know how to learn how to get around to learning to game. Is there a helpful link? Please tell me how long it took you the first time you got here...