autocorrect

Discus and support autocorrect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned because of autocorrect changing duck you to [mod removed] you 9287021e-c2b2-41e2-8622-34bfd1fc5989 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertNewman2, Jan 23, 2022.

1. autocorrect

I was banned because of autocorrect changing duck you to [mod removed] you

:)

RobertNewman2, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

autocorrect

most autocorrect systems do not correct spelling to known swear words. writing duck you would not get corrected to the version you got banned for.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

autocorrect

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.
  4. iqmicro Win User

Will need for speed underground 2 disc for xbox work with xbox 360?

Reposted*

darn it autocorrect
  5. Phantum-C3F09CE9-F2A Win User

Downloading Updates Takes Forever!

Finished* stupid autocorrect
  6. Jamie S.Orion Win User

Can't sign in problem cobe 0x87DD0006

Not does ......DDOS. DARN AUTOCORRECT.
Thema:

autocorrect

1. autocorrect - Similar Threads - autocorrect

2. Turn autocorrect off on Xbox !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn autocorrect off on Xbox !: Hi, Since a few days ago, I now have a weird autocorrect turned automatically on when typing a message on Xbox. It’s actually been a nightmare for me as it’s constantly trying to autocorrect...
  3. Three things that dont work: Cortana, Game Hub, and autocorrect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three things that dont work: Cortana, Game Hub, and autocorrect.: Of the three things: Cortana is about a clueless as a three year old managing a nuclear reactor, Game hub keeps getting in the way of actually playing the games and autocorrect (or should I say...