Autohide taskbar while in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Autohide taskbar while in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there way to see battery status time and everything else while playing cards? Regards e17f1046-4390-4445-90cf-d91646135790 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RipplyMussel8, May 9, 2015.

1. Autohide taskbar while in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Is there way to see battery status time and everything else while playing cards?

Regards

:)

RipplyMussel8, May 9, 2015
  2. SandraMMH
    SandraMMH Guest
    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.

SandraMMH, May 9, 2015
  3. downloading game data error, code 106_103_100

There was a problem dwnloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Error code 106_103_100. The error repeats while was trying to open the Fall Harvest Collection.

HipTitan9458998, May 9, 2015
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User
  6. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  7. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  8. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

Autohide taskbar while in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

1. Autohide taskbar while in Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Autohide taskbar while

2. Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.: My Xbox automatic turn off while I try to start the game from cd. Some. Time i can play for sometime but after a while it again same issue. Please advise how to resolve this....
  3. Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.: Greetings, So yesterday I've purchased a game as a gift for a friend. We live a few blocks away from each other and I've decided to make a little gift. All was great until the region blocked...
  4. Xbox makes a loud sort of buzzing noise a while after being on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes a loud sort of buzzing noise a while after being on?: I've had my Xbox one for a number of years now, I just now moved it from my tv and hooked it up to a monitor. I've begun to notice that a while after I am playing(an hour or so), the normal noise...
  5. Xbox PC App(Beta) Since enrolling in preview my taskbar icon changed.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC App(Beta) Since enrolling in preview my taskbar icon changed.: [IMG] I just enrolled in the InsidersHub and it changed the taskbar icon from the white Xbox logo to a green square. Honesly, it shouldn't bother me that much, but I honestly hate it. Is there...
  6. Barra de tareas mientras juego [Edit - Translation] - Taskbar while playing

in XBoX on Windows
    Barra de tareas mientras juego [Edit - Translation] - Taskbar while playing: Al estar jugando minecraft windows 10, si muevo mi camara hacia los laterales de la pantalla me salta la barra de tareas y si doy click se interrumpe mi juego y dejo de controlar a mi personaje...
  7. Barra de tareas aparece al jugar [Taskbar appears when playing]

in XBoX on Windows
    Barra de tareas aparece al jugar [Taskbar appears when playing]: Al momento de jugar minecraft windows 10, si muevo la camara de mi personaje a los laterales me aparece la barra de tareas abajo. Esto es un problema porque si hago click afuera de mi juego, la...
  8. Xbox App will not expand from taskbar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App will not expand from taskbar: When I start the Xbox app it will appear in my taskbar as well as in the preview box when I highlight the Xbox icon, but it will not expand onscreen(neither minimized or fullscreen). Ive tried...
  9. Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar: I am running Windows 8.1. Now, when I attempt to run Taptiles, Taptiles acts like it is trying to load but ends up as an item on the Desktop Taskbar. It has been 2 days and I have...
  10. see xbox1 icon in taskbar, wouldn`t go to desktop

in XBoX on Consoles
    see xbox1 icon in taskbar, wouldn`t go to desktop: can see the xbox 1 icon in taskbar, but can`t get it to my desktop 622a636c-c1b4-4006-8402-deb04c773de1