Automatic renewal cancellation

Discus and support Automatic renewal cancellation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to switch off the automatic renewal which I have found out how to do. But I would like to know if I didn't renew right away will I loose my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnson1603, May 31, 2014.

1. johnson1603
    johnson1603 Guest

I want to switch off the automatic renewal which I have found out how to do. But I would like to know if I didn't renew right away will I loose my profile and all the credits etc I have built up and basically have to set up a new profile all over again??

Hope someone can help answer this!

:)

johnson1603, May 31, 2014
  2. Remove automatic billing

That automatic renewal cancellation error hasn't been fixed in over 4 years

AlexAndTheWolf, May 31, 2014
  3. JoshLuck95
    JoshLuck95 Guest
    EA access, yes or no?

just subscribed, just a heads up to anyone looking to as well, when you first subscribe it sets to automatically renew by default, you cant undo that in the app you have to log into your account on xbox.com, go to subscriptions and cancel the automatic renewal there.

JoshLuck95, May 31, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. You won't lose anything. You would just be silver and won't be able to play online.

Smwutches, May 31, 2014
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Need help regarding auto-renewal

No, the automatic renewal will renew your subscription after the 3 months are over.

You will need to phone Xbox Support in order to cancel automatic renewal.
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

ripped off

Umm, there's a difference between disabling auto-renewal and CANCELLING the membership. You my friend, have cancelled your Membership, not the automatic renewal.
  7. silentkill12345 Win User

Cancelling Automatic Renewal

8. Ilovejamie4ever Win User

Cancelled Automatic Renewal, but...

i want to cancel this account now
  9. Smwutches Win User

Cancel Automatic Renewal

Those are the only 2 options for cancelling auto-renewal. If it won't work online, you'll have to wait for support to open.
Thema:

1. Automatic renewal cancellation - Similar Threads - Automatic renewal cancellation

2. Unable to cancel subscription that automatically renewed without my knowledge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to cancel subscription that automatically renewed without my knowledge: Hello, Recently I purchased a 1 month membership for Xbox Game Pass, which recently renewed itself without my knowledge. I saw that, and wanted to cancel my subscription because I didn't want any...
  3. How to Cancel automatic payment for xbox live membership renewal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Cancel automatic payment for xbox live membership renewal.: I been trying for a whole day to cancel my automatic renewal of xbox live membership with no luck. Every year the location is changed and every year after I put the option of NO auto renewal it...
  4. Is is possible to cancel the automatically renewed subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is is possible to cancel the automatically renewed subscription?: Good Morning, the subscription has been renewed on Wed 12th, I'm almost sure I've requested to suspend the automatic monthly renewal, but I may have made a mistake someway. To be honest my son...
  5. Cancelled the Xbox Live Gold automatic renewal but... it got renewed anyway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled the Xbox Live Gold automatic renewal but... it got renewed anyway: In January 7th I accepted an offer consisting of 1 month of Xbox Live Gold for just 1 euro, and the same day I cancelled the automatic renewal of the subscription, but today, February 7th, it got...
  6. cancel the automatic renewal of the membrecilla xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancel the automatic renewal of the membrecilla xbox gold: cancel the automatic renewal of the membrecilla xbox gold a8a76356-45f7-489b-aad4-f74afa68b815
  7. Xbox automatic renewal will not cancel and I cant contact support about it either.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox automatic renewal will not cancel and I cant contact support about it either.: My xbox 360 tells me that I have automatic renewal on for xbox live. I have attempted to cancel this on my phone and on my laptop. Each time I am directed to a page that offeres me either 1 month...
  8. "An error occurred cancelling automatic renewal."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "An error occurred cancelling automatic renewal.": I'm trying to cancel auto-renewal on my XBox Gold subscription, by visiting the My Acccount > Subscriptions page Xbox Live Gold kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE and clicking Cancel automatic...
  9. An Error Occurred Cancelling Automatic Renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    An Error Occurred Cancelling Automatic Renewal: I'm getting this error every time I've tried to cancel automatic renewal on my account. I've tried on Internet Explorer and Firefox and both having the same issue. Is there a genuine problem with...
  10. I'd like to cancel my membership automatically renew service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to cancel my membership automatically renew service: I'd like to cancel my membership automatically renew service, but failed. I can't cancel my credit card binding,because I have a subscription service.. I want to cancel this month membership,...