Automatic volume control

Discus and support Automatic volume control in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is hooked into my TV port on my Xbox as a second monitor option, however when I play music through the system, the volume is constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MOGLI H2O, Jan 28, 2014.

1. MOGLI H2O
    MOGLI H2O Guest

Automatic volume control

My laptop is hooked into my TV port on my Xbox as a second monitor option, however when I play music through the system, the volume is constantly adjusted up and down (not though the TV volume control) and is especially noticed when the volume is low. Is
    there any way to fix this?

:)

MOGLI H2O, Jan 28, 2014
  2. XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Jan 28, 2014
  3. German Agent
    German Agent Guest
    Volume Control

When playing a video the volume is to low on some of the clips that I got to turn the volume up and then turn it down so that the next clip is not too loud.

German Agent, Jan 28, 2014
  4. ChristopherHarbourne Win User

No Westinghouse support?

i have a westinghouse and i got it set up automatically. problem is, xbox can control the volume and mute, but the power signal isnt long enough to turn the tv on or off
  5. xDatsyukianx Win User

No Westinghouse support?

I have the same issue. No matter what I try, whether i set it up automatically or manually, or whatever, the xbox will only control the volume on my westinghouse tv, and not the power.
  6. Ron Jambo uk Win User

Xbox One "'STEREO' Headset Adapter" clarity? Stereo or Simulated Surround Sound.

Had the same issue on my earforce tango's the solution is to change the mix on the adapter to more game volume,it's automatically set to a 50/50 mix once you add more game volume by pressing the controller icon on the adapter it reverts back to the audio
    you normally get out of the headset.
  7. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.
  8. Y0daG33k Win User

xbox one headset, people can't hear me but I can hear them

On the adapter on the left theres a person that controls chat volume and then the right a controller that controls game volume.
Thema:

Automatic volume control

1. Automatic volume control - Similar Threads - Automatic volume control

2. Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled: I have had this happen to me a couple times with GTA 5 and Fallout 76. I also have a friend who has had this happen with his Forza Horizon 3, does anyone know why this happens?...
  3. Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion: Hello. I want to turn on a feature on my xbox app which im struggling to find. I can't sign in automatically on my xbox app. I asked my friend and he showed me this photo [img] As you can...
  4. Games automatically deleted from external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games automatically deleted from external drive: I like to transfer and keep all games stored on an external drive and the internal drive free, however, Doom 3 for example i downloaded to the internal drive, copied over to the external drive,...
  5. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...
  6. Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...: Not sure when this started but as soon as we try to stream on our ipad, it automatically tries to connect to our xbox one and cast there. Any idea on how to turn this off or just remove the...
  7. Xbox Insiders : Automatic Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders : Automatic Updates: Does the automatic update settings work for insiders? I have to manually click install updates. Link below for settings used. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/update-xbox-one-console...
  8. Automatic Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatic Gamertag Change: Hello Everyone, I rarely post like this, but this situation forced me to. So, Basically, I had my "nickname" (name I use in ALL other games and stuff) for Gamertag on Xbox - "Moonlightex" One...
  9. Can't connect with an automatic IP adress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect with an automatic IP adress: The problem happened overnight. I will say straight away that I was connecting to several routers, so it is not a fault. The network connection works only in a wired connection, but I often leave...
  10. xbox手柄自动断开连接? [Translate] The xbox handle is automatically disconnected?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox手柄自动断开连接? [Translate] The xbox handle is automatically disconnected?: 我在6月份购买了带 线适配器的xbox手柄,连接在windows10的电脑上。开始一个月正常使用,没有任何问题。 前 天的晚上,我在游戏的过程中,手柄的西瓜灯突然就熄灭了,断开了连接,再开启手柄,西瓜仍然是亮了一下就熄灭了。经过检查,电 是满的没有任何问题。 现在的情况就是,没有运行任何游戏,手柄就正常连接,西瓜灯常亮没有任何问题;只要开始玩游戏,用 分钟手柄就会断开连接。...