Automatic volume control

Discus and support Automatic volume control in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is hooked into my TV port on my Xbox as a second monitor option, however when I play music through the system, the volume is constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MOGLI H2O, Jan 28, 2014.

1. MOGLI H2O
    MOGLI H2O Guest

Automatic volume control

My laptop is hooked into my TV port on my Xbox as a second monitor option, however when I play music through the system, the volume is constantly adjusted up and down (not though the TV volume control) and is especially noticed when the volume is low. Is
    there any way to fix this?

:)

MOGLI H2O, Jan 28, 2014
  2. XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Jan 28, 2014
  3. German Agent
    German Agent Guest
    Volume Control

When playing a video the volume is to low on some of the clips that I got to turn the volume up and then turn it down so that the next clip is not too loud.

German Agent, Jan 28, 2014
  4. ChristopherHarbourne Win User

No Westinghouse support?

i have a westinghouse and i got it set up automatically. problem is, xbox can control the volume and mute, but the power signal isnt long enough to turn the tv on or off
  5. xDatsyukianx Win User

No Westinghouse support?

I have the same issue. No matter what I try, whether i set it up automatically or manually, or whatever, the xbox will only control the volume on my westinghouse tv, and not the power.
  6. Ron Jambo uk Win User

Xbox One "'STEREO' Headset Adapter" clarity? Stereo or Simulated Surround Sound.

Had the same issue on my earforce tango's the solution is to change the mix on the adapter to more game volume,it's automatically set to a 50/50 mix once you add more game volume by pressing the controller icon on the adapter it reverts back to the audio
    you normally get out of the headset.
  7. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.
  8. Y0daG33k Win User

xbox one headset, people can't hear me but I can hear them

On the adapter on the left theres a person that controls chat volume and then the right a controller that controls game volume.
Thema:

Automatic volume control

1. Automatic volume control - Similar Threads - Automatic volume control

2. Games automatically closing when a new game is opened

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games automatically closing when a new game is opened: i'd like to suggest the option to 'Confirm' whether or not you want one application to close when a new one is opened. this would prevent games being closed automatically due to misclicks or [in...
  3. Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?: If not is it possible to implement a way. Im playing on mouse & keyboard and i have a hard drive plugged in too so there is not enough usb ports. So i got my controller plugged into the wall and...
  4. Automatic gamertag and how to change it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Automatic gamertag and how to change it?: So i got minecraft on my nintendo switch today and signed into a microsoft acc with it. it gave me an automatically generated gamertag (heraldicaunt997) and i can't find a way to change it not in...
  5. Pagamento automatico inattivo su paypall, voglio riattivarlo[Automatic payment inactive on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pagamento automatico inattivo su paypall, voglio riattivarlo[Automatic payment inactive on...: Buongiorno ho bisogno di aiuto ho bloccato un pagamento di Microsoft per un abbonamento Xbox game pass ultimate, lo vorrei riattivare ma non ho capito come fare, Su Paypall attualmente riusulta...
  6. System Updates - how to make them automatic 100% of the time

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Updates - how to make them automatic 100% of the time: Nothing makes me sadder than sitting down to use the Xbox one and seeing the update screen. It takes 30-45 minutes to do that update and i can't even watch TV cause of the HDMI pass through being...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch): Everytime i want to play minecraft on my nintendo switch i have to do the whole code verification thing just play on Servers, Realms, etc. And i have to do all of this because the automatic sign...
  8. Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...: Good evening guys, I have an issue, but i'll try to break it down as simply as I can. I have two accounts. One is very old and has all my gaming history, achievements, friends and a username I...
  9. Turns off automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turns off automatically: My xbox one x console turns On perfectly but when I launch a game(any game), it automatically shuts down, please help me 87189a3c-5651-44ee-a97f-129c67823555
  10. cómo expulsar los cd del Xbox one automaticamente[how to eject Xbox one cd automatically]

in XBoX on Consoles
    cómo expulsar los cd del Xbox one automaticamente[how to eject Xbox one cd automatically]: hola amigos...yo tenia una Xbox 360... y con el control prendia, apagaba la consola y ademas desde el control explusaba los cd... ahora con mi xbox one s... con mi control prendo y apago mi...