Automatically logging out of Xbox live

Discus and support Automatically logging out of Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, when I start the game, I am in xbox live. But when I am playing this game, it will automatically sign out the xbox live. I manually reconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToastiestOne6, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Automatically logging out of Xbox live

Hello,

when I start the game, I am in xbox live. But when I am playing this game, it will automatically sign out the xbox live. I manually reconnect to xbox live and few minutes after, It's log out again.

Please help!

:)

ToastiestOne6, Jan 1, 2014
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    ERROR: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

Try logging out of XBOX Live and logging back in. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 1, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    microssoft cont

Have you tried logging out of xbox live and logging back in?

{Parity}, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

1) Unplug all xbox leads

2) wait 3 Mins

3) Plug everything back and it should work

Owen_966, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Owen_966 Win User

1) Unplug all xbox leads

2) wait 3 Mins

3) Plug everything back and it should work
  6. EBLspartan Win User

Xbox one doesn't auto-connect to xbox live on start-up

I've found out that, disabling profile's auto connect the console log automatically on xbox live.

In substance it cannot log on with everything, only one of the two...

Can you guys check this thing?

Thank you
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox and windows live.

If your talking about a Games for Windows LIVE game on your PC/Laptop then your automatically logged out of the other. So for example, if you were logged in on your XBOX 360 with the same gamertag signed in online, and then opened up a Games for Windows
    LIVE game and signed in, it would automatically sign out your XBOX 360's gamertag.

It's not possible to be signed into the same XBOX Live account in multiple locations regardless of it being an XBOX 360 or a Games for Windows LIVE game. You can however be signed into XBOX.com and then your XBOX Live account on either Games for Windows LIVE
    or your console without being kicked out as it's only on the website for management purposes :).
  8. {Parity} Win User

Patching a game on Xbox one.

If you are logged in to XBOX live the update/patch to the game will be applied automatically.
  9. Payton Jones Win User

Load screen freeze. Tried everything. HELP!

When you start the game it will log you out of LIVE and automatically ask you if you want to install it. Just hit yes and it will install it and log you back in.
Thema:

1. Automatically logging out of Xbox live - Similar Threads - Automatically logging live

2. Can you turn off the automatic trailer in the new store ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you turn off the automatic trailer in the new store ?: On the old store you could stop the videos from automatically playing and don’t know if you can do that again submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S menu scrolls down automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S menu scrolls down automatically: My Xbox One S dashboard scrolls down automatically on start up when the controller is connected. The problem occurs when the controller is connected wirelessly and via USB. I am not able to go...
  4. Automatic Log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatic Log in: Hi, After entering my Microsoft password to access my Xbox, my son pressed for Microsoft to remember the password. I don't want this....How do I change for the password to be asked again?...
  5. Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives?

in XBoX Rewards
    Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives?: I've been a Rewards member for years now (even before the new format, which oddly reset a lot of stuff for me that I previously had...yay starting from scratch)... Anyway, for the last few months,...
  6. Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON: I've fixed this once, but it started up again and I can't find out how to stop it again. I have 2 MS accounts--One I use for xbox and one I do not, but it keeps automatically logging me into the...
  7. How do I disable automatic log ins

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable automatic log ins: I'm so tired of hopping onto Outlook.com or Xbox.com or any micro-soft related website and when I log in it automatically logs me into an account I don't have access to anymore. HOW DO I DISABLE...
  8. Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ...: I have the xBox Live Gold account under my Gamertag. My kids are complaining because they have to remember to log me in before they start playing a game under their xbox live account. Is there any...
  9. Receiving error 0x80a40008 when trying to log in right after automatic inappropriate gamertag ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving error 0x80a40008 when trying to log in right after automatic inappropriate gamertag ...: Hi, Ive been receiving error 0x80a40008 when trying to log in. Been getting this error for 5 days now, happened right after automatic inappropriate gamertag change. Did the whole reboot thing,...
  10. Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically: Been asked to make a new thread for this... hopefully this is how you do it! Basically the same problem as seen here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/335321/1757892.aspx I...