av cord

Discus and support av cord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just have a few questions 1 where can I get an av cord, 2 on average, how much does an av cord cost, 3 is there such thing as an av/HDMI cord, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019.

1. jeremiahmayo
    jeremiahmayo Guest

av cord

I just have a few questions

1 where can I get an av cord,

2 on average, how much does an av cord cost,

3 is there such thing as an av/HDMI cord, and

4 is the display quality better with an HDMI cord or an av cord

Thanks

:)

jeremiahmayo, Oct 1, 2019
  2. tejo chase Win User

av cord

In short yes you can buy direct from amazon. As for quality I'm not sure.

[​IMG]
  3. Zero420override Win User

av cord

The only way to find the best price is to shop around and yes they make 2 in one cables.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

av cord

Where to get an A/V cord?

• Electronics Store: would carry a wide range of Audio/Video cables/accessories. Although, being the Xbox 360 is fairly outdated, you may have difficulty finding the correct cable for the Xbox 360. Possibly in a "Clearance Bin" if you're lucky.
    • PawnShops/2nd Hand Store: these shops typically have an abundance of Xbox and related accessories. Since the demand is quite low, it's likely to have been collecting dust on the shelves or backroom.
    • Amazon: Just about anything can be found on Amazon.

How much cost?

• Electronics Store: Again, it may be difficult to locate the specific Xbox 360 cable you require, considering the age.
    • PawnShops/2nd Hand Store: Reasonably cheap, considering they are most likely "used" and the owner simply wants it gone.
    • Amazon: Averages between $5 - $10 usd. (examples provided in links below)

Such thing as AV/HDMI cord?

To my knowledge, there is no AV(Xbox360 specific) to HDMI cable. However, there are several other options available:

• Xbox 360 component HD AV cable. Works with both Standard and High Definition TVs and monitors.
    https://www.amazon.com/Zettaguard-Video-Stereo-Cable-Compatible/dp/B002TK1Q3Y

• Xbox 360 VGA HD AV cable. Works with both Standard and High Definition TVs and monitors.
    https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-VGA-HD-AV-Cable/dp/B0041D1L3W

• Xbox 360 Composite AV cable. Works with Standard Definition TVs and monitors.
    https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-AV-Cable/dp/B0011E82F4

If you do not have Composite AV inputs on your TV/monitor or require the use of HDMI connection, you could use an AV converter/adapter along with Composite AV cable(as mentioned previously).

https://www.amazon.com/GANA-Composite-Converter-Adapter-Supporting/dp/B01L8GG6PW

You can find more information on connecting your Xbox360 to TV HERE.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

av cord

I would try Amazon or an electronic hobby store like that of GameStop or a more local equivalent like a comic store. Cords can be anywhere from really cheap to really expensive depending on how long it is, what its for, and the manufacturer.

An AV/HDMI splinter dongle most likely exists in some capacity. You'd just have to look it up and compare your options. But, an HDMI video and picture quality is definitely better seeing as how AV is somewhat outdated and some TV models I saw at Sam's Club,
    when I was grocery shopping the other day, actually didn't have AV support.

Its really up to you, an AV cable would be cheaper because of its lessened use now a days but... and HDMI may be the way to go.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

av cord

Hi, I used to have a similar issue when the HDMI port on my 360 took a dive. I found that component output offered a better visual experience than using composite.

Anyway here's what I would use in this instance

https://www.amazon.co.uk/XBOX-360-COMPONENT-VIDEO-CABLE/dp/B0012IMC7I

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Componen...=1535099271838e607333a3dc487da5d7dbe1cc2c8e59

Of course those are only examples, you will find the same things elsewhere, the choice is yours. Be aware that generally the converter boxes are mains powered and as such be sure you purchase one that has the correct mains plug/voltage for whatever country
    you are using this in.

As far as I recall the yellow connector carries an audio signal so you wouldn't need to connect that anyway using the cable above as it has the red/white audio cable.

Using those items you should get a display that is on par with HDMI.
Thema:

av cord

1. av cord - Similar Threads - cord

2. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  3. how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox?: how do i reset the button on my xbox original? 93af9690-d375-43c9-b80b-0bb261b3ed9e
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  5. Defective power supply unit and cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective power supply unit and cord: Hello, I'm writing this message because of a problem I encountered with my power supply and power cord that simply doesn't work anymore. So my question is, is it possible to buy a power cord and...
  6. Power cord replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power cord replacement: Recently my Xbox power cord, just the part that plugs from the wall to the power supply broke. I don't have the money to replace it at this time, but I have cords from left over TV's that fit the...
  7. Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360: We lost the Xbox 360's original AC power cord but we still have the DC cord. Would it be possible to use the Xbox One's AC power cord as a replacement? 9c269dc9-b981-437a-96f9-aec4eecaa735
  8. Xbox One S Power Cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Power Cord: Just recently bought an Xbox One S and it got here today. I went to plug everything in, and when I went to plug the power cord in, it was super loose. I tried flipping it over, pushed a little...
  9. How can i connect my xbox 360 to my hp all in one computer (windows 10) using a HDMI cord?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i connect my xbox 360 to my hp all in one computer (windows 10) using a HDMI cord?: I understand that this question has been asked before but all the answer said was Start - Settings - System - Display. that's not enough I need you to elaborate more on how to connect it please....
  10. Rocksmith cord suddenly not being detected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocksmith cord suddenly not being detected.: I used Rocksmith last night and it worked fine. A few minutes ago I went to use it again and the Xbox could not detect the guitar. I tried new back-up Rocksmith cords I have and nothing worked....