AV to HDMI conversion component?

Discus and support AV to HDMI conversion component? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I thank you for looking at my post! I just recently repurchased an Xbox360 from Gamestop. Unfortunately, the one that was given to me does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joweeeeeeee, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Joweeeeeeee
    Joweeeeeeee Guest

Hello! I thank you for looking at my post!

I just recently repurchased an Xbox360 from Gamestop. Unfortunately, the one that was given to me does not have an HDMI port. It only has the AV cable from the original models. I was wondering if there were some recommended conversion adapters so I can use
    my computer monitor to use my semi-new Xbox360 console. I don't mind the age of it, but if it is better to exchange it for a newer model, then I may be inclined to do so. Is it worth it to purchase a conversion if one so does exist?

Thanks for any help!

:)

Joweeeeeeee, Feb 21, 2014
  2. TV Lag when snapped

This is normally associated with additional pass-throughs like a receiver or some odd cabling (dvi to hdmi converter cable or av to hmdi converter cable) hdmi splitter or hub. Or some passive resistance on TV conversion of the input signal.

Iautorenewedu, Feb 21, 2014
  3. How to use both analog and HDMI to a computer monitor?

as far as I know there is no way round to do it the way you are trying to do, you would need to place a conversion box to the hdmi that has the av output as well as hdmi unless you can set up the sound through the optical port.

x10K Tat 1664x, Feb 21, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

There's no officially endorsed converters that I'm aware of. You CAN get Component cables for the old consoles if your TV supports them, that will allow you to output native HD (though not digital).

fredgiblet, Feb 21, 2014
  5. fredgiblet Win User

There's no officially endorsed converters that I'm aware of. You CAN get Component cables for the old consoles if your TV supports them, that will allow you to output native HD (though not digital).
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Using an Xbox if no HDMI TV input?

eBerry HDMI to RCA Cable, HDMI Male to 3RCA AV Composite Male M/M Connector Adapter Cable Cord Transmitter (NO SIGNAL CONVERSION FUNCTION), One-way Transmission from HDMI to RCA - 5ft/1.5m Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F77KXC0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aV2mCbMZVTJ8J
    Conversion kit
  7. Iautorenewedu Win User

TV Lag when snapped

This is normally associated with additional pass-throughs like a receiver or some odd cabling (dvi to hdmi converter cable or av to hmdi converter cable) hdmi splitter or hub. Or some passive resistance on TV conversion of the input signal.
  8. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

How to use both analog and HDMI to a computer monitor?

as far as I know there is no way round to do it the way you are trying to do, you would need to place a conversion box to the hdmi that has the av output as well as hdmi unless you can set up the sound through the optical port.
  9. W4RMIND Win User

Computer nerd help?

Im comparing a VGA HD/AV to the HDMI to DVI. But the question im asking is comparing the VGA hd/AV cable to HDMI. If you are still confused are any differences between a HDMI cable to the VGA HD/AV.
Thema:

1. AV to HDMI conversion component? - Similar Threads - HDMI conversion component

2. Xbox one S no signal from hdmi port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S no signal from hdmi port: As subject says I can't get anything to work with my xbox through an hdmi cable. I've tried multiple cables and ports on my TV, made sure it's plugged into the output port, and tried the way to...
  3. Is HDR possible when 120hz is active along with 1440p/1080p over HDMI 2.0?

in XboX Insiders
    Is HDR possible when 120hz is active along with 1440p/1080p over HDMI 2.0?: Really curious about this because there's a monitor coming out soon I want the Philips 328M1R, and it supports 120hz, but it doesn't have freesync 2 or hdmi 2.1 port. It has 4K, HDR, 120hz,...
  4. Can I use an HDMI Splitter, 1 in 2 out, with my Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an HDMI Splitter, 1 in 2 out, with my Xbox One X?: I used an HDMI Splitter with my Xbox One X for about 1 month and then my Xbox would not turn on anymore. I had to get a replacement Xbox One X. I bought a different brand of Splitter and am...
  5. Kinects repair & replacement 4ft hdmi cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinects repair & replacement 4ft hdmi cable: I need to replace or repair my Kinect device. I need to replace 4ft HDMI cables . Help. Thanks 85e85ffa-f351-4156-9efe-db87be2f97e0
  6. Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI)

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen of death (no signal from HDMI): Powered on my Xbox One X, went to open Netflix, and after it was taking a while to load I noticed the screen went black and I got my Samsung TV's No Signal screen. I believe I'm in the beta ring...
  7. : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal: : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal Have you tried changing the HDMI cable? 2e2fec28-9880-4f47-8db3-f751cbf1c5cc
  8. If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?: If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? I have 45-50ft cable to a projector that is having a hard time detecting the Xbox. If it does detect it. Only...
  9. Having problems with my Xbox One Setup with an HDMI Conversion Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems with my Xbox One Setup with an HDMI Conversion Box: I've waited two weeks to after buying my Xbox One to find out that with the conversion box, it is giving me three pictures on my TV. By that I mean that I have three pictures of the setup screen....
  10. I need help from a really experienced person dealing with HDMI conversion

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help from a really experienced person dealing with HDMI conversion: I have a brand new ASUS monitor with only VGA and DV/I input. Also my sources of audio are 3.5mm on my monitor and my 360 turtle beaches which have RCA(already have the headset adapter btw)...