Availability of certain XBox 360 games

Discus and support Availability of certain XBox 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The games in question are Akai Katana, Dodonpachi resurrection and Deathsmiles. I have been trying to buy them on XBox 360 and the marketplace via my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nyafaris, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Nyafaris
    Nyafaris Guest

The games in question are Akai Katana, Dodonpachi resurrection and Deathsmiles.

I have been trying to buy them on XBox 360 and the marketplace via my computer, but can't get the orders to be processed properly.

Do these games happen to not be available in Austria (Europe) for some reason?

They show up fine when searched for.

Already tried deleting the system and console caches to no avail. Connection to XBL-services were good too.

My payment method is confirmed working, since I was able to buy a different game just before those three.

:)

Nyafaris, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Nyafaris Win User

Hi.

Has the sign in issue been resolved? I'm getting mixed signals lol

This is confusing.

Sorry to bother all of you this much.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there.

There appears to be a service outage, that Xbox Support are aware of and working on at the moment,

according to this tweet
    , posted a short time ago. Although seemingly identified as a sign in issue, it may affect services in general.

Looking at the codes you posted, they also point towards service outages:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/error-code-lookup?code=80153003

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/error-code-lookup?code=80072741

My best advice would be to try again a bit later, and see if this improves the situation. Feel free to post any updates. :)

Hope this helps!

L
  4. Nyafaris Win User

Hi XBF Eladio M

On the console I'm being told to try clearing the caches and am given error code 80153003

(sometimes 80072741 but I'm pretty sure it's related to mashing the purchase prompt too fast).

On the marketplace website it basically tells me to try again in German. Sadly no error codes or anything.

Also just tried to purchase Akai Katana on a different browser to no avail.

Both messages can be seen here https://twitter.com/Vlafaris/status/1156237655039971328

I actually thought of re-adding my credit card already and also tried my pay-pal account.

The only thing I remember reading on one of the support FAQs I have not yet tried, is to delete the profile from my console and redownload it. But I have my doubts on the success of this, since it feels like there is something wrong with my XBL-account as
    a whole.

I did have problems subscribing to XBL-Gold in the past too, it usually worked out soon enough though.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Nyafaris,

Thanks for the reply! At this time, the
    Xbox Live Service Status
    from yesterday has cleared up, so you can go ahead and give it another try. However, do bear in mind that you must have a valid card on file to make purchases on the 360 Marketplace and to have your billing address and profile address
    match up for best results. Additionally, as our Ambassador stated, its also possible that some games are not available in your region.

In case you run into any further errors, I recommend the following support article which can help you troubleshoot:

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps you a bit more!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Nyafaris

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to complete a purchase for certain games.

All the games that you mentioned are currently available in your current region, so you should be able to complete these purchases from both our website and the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Can you let us know what is the exact message that you have been receiving?

Additionally if you can try an alternate browser on your computer, and even try to remove your payment instrument and re-add it once more and see if you are still prompted with that error message when you try to complete your purchase
    once more.
Thema:

1. Availability of certain XBox 360 games - Similar Threads - Availability certain 360

2. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...
  3. Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?: Hello everyone, As the title says I'm wondering if/when the Limited Edition Gears 5 Razer Turret for Xbox One and the Gears 5 Seagate 5TB hard drive will be available to purchase in the UK?...
  4. Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available: I'm trying to play State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 with some friends, but I cannot connect to the Xbox multiplayer. In the console companion app, under the network section my NAT type says: "Teredo...
  5. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store: Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital...
  6. Purchased Content for Minecraft not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Content for Minecraft not available: All of our purchased content for minecraft, which includes minecoins and over a dozen texture/mashup/skin packs are all locked or gone now. There was a prompt to create an account to save any...
  7. Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...: Years ago, in the xbox 360 era I bought Age of Booty. I tried to download it again on Xbox One but they don't allow me to do it for free, they want me to pay again. Why?...
  8. Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will xcloud be available in South Africa?: Seeing as microsoft services such as microsoft rewards, movies , music etc. is not available in South Africa, I would like to know whether Xcloud will ever be available....
  9. The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?: Several Xbox players are having trouble problems.In xbox 360 Players we are not finding the game defaults menu in xbox one.This makes us unwilling to play our xbox one games.So I ask Microsoft to...
  10. Kinect Voice commands not available in certain countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Voice commands not available in certain countries: This is something I've been Thinking about for a while now... I'm living in Norway, so naturally I've set my Xbox to "Norwegian" language. Mostly because if I live in Norway I got no choice to set...