Availability of certain XBox 360 games

Discus and support Availability of certain XBox 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The games in question are Akai Katana, Dodonpachi resurrection and Deathsmiles. I have been trying to buy them on XBox 360 and the marketplace via my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nyafaris, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Nyafaris
    Nyafaris Guest

The games in question are Akai Katana, Dodonpachi resurrection and Deathsmiles.

I have been trying to buy them on XBox 360 and the marketplace via my computer, but can't get the orders to be processed properly.

Do these games happen to not be available in Austria (Europe) for some reason?

They show up fine when searched for.

Already tried deleting the system and console caches to no avail. Connection to XBL-services were good too.

My payment method is confirmed working, since I was able to buy a different game just before those three.

:)

Nyafaris, Aug 1, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019

Certain Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles is not available in all regions
  3. Nyafaris Win User

Tried creating a new profile on my console and can't get it to sign into XBL at all :eek:

It also received different generic names on xbox 360 and xbox.com.

Anyway I'm thinking of closing this thread, since the initial question of availability has been answered a while ago.

Thanks for your help. Will wait until my console is able to access XBL properly again.
  4. Nyafaris Win User

Hi.

Has the sign in issue been resolved? I'm getting mixed signals lol

This is confusing.

Sorry to bother all of you this much.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there.

There appears to be a service outage, that Xbox Support are aware of and working on at the moment,

according to this tweet
    , posted a short time ago. Although seemingly identified as a sign in issue, it may affect services in general.

Looking at the codes you posted, they also point towards service outages:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/error-code-lookup?code=80153003

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/error-code-lookup?code=80072741

My best advice would be to try again a bit later, and see if this improves the situation. Feel free to post any updates. :)

Hope this helps!

L
  6. Nyafaris Win User

Hi XBF Eladio M

On the console I'm being told to try clearing the caches and am given error code 80153003

(sometimes 80072741 but I'm pretty sure it's related to mashing the purchase prompt too fast).

On the marketplace website it basically tells me to try again in German. Sadly no error codes or anything.

Also just tried to purchase Akai Katana on a different browser to no avail.

Both messages can be seen here https://twitter.com/Vlafaris/status/1156237655039971328

I actually thought of re-adding my credit card already and also tried my pay-pal account.

The only thing I remember reading on one of the support FAQs I have not yet tried, is to delete the profile from my console and redownload it. But I have my doubts on the success of this, since it feels like there is something wrong with my XBL-account as
    a whole.

I did have problems subscribing to XBL-Gold in the past too, it usually worked out soon enough though.
Thema:

1. Availability of certain XBox 360 games - Similar Threads - Availability certain 360

2. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hi, any solution to this. It even shows up in "Purchased" in the microsoft store seen below. Yet all I know about this error is that: 1) I apparently dont own it Heres what happened: One day,...
  3. Updates more details available about updates thru xbox one update screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates more details available about updates thru xbox one update screen.: Might be asking a dumb question or suggesting idea that is already existing most games I update don't have the details on what their update is about. Unless you go into games And see it sometimes...
  4. What happened to my Microsoft Solitaire World Tour? It's not available.

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to my Microsoft Solitaire World Tour? It's not available.: Please Help. Thank you. ***Moved from: Microsoft Edge/All other issues*** ffc4ca56-e523-46a1-bd62-77a85e5b8e7a
  5. New system update available to everyone. It's the one with the new UI (Feb. 24, 2020)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New system update available to everyone. It's the one with the new UI (Feb. 24, 2020): I’ll have to get on and check out all the new stuff, thanks for telling me what they added/changed so I know what to look out for. dd9fd934-2dd0-4d09-b29c-c0cf01e46431
  6. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...
  7. Gamertag change - wording misleading - "<gamertag> will be available to others"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change - wording misleading - "<gamertag> will be available to others": This is misleading - if I change my gamertag, it never becomes available for others. A variation of it, perhaps, but not that gamertag. Suggest that a) the message is made more clear and b)...
  8. Xbox streaming preview not available in NZ

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming preview not available in NZ: How can I reduce controller latency? An either net cable is not an option Cheers guys submitted by /u/Crazzed42 [link] [comments]
  9. Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Cthulhu and Star Wars Battlefront are now available through the Games with Gold program: Call of Cthulhu: https://www.microsoft.com/p/call-of-cthulhu/bqz10l79x0fp?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  10. Kinect Voice commands not available in certain countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Voice commands not available in certain countries: This is something I've been Thinking about for a while now... I'm living in Norway, so naturally I've set my Xbox to "Norwegian" language. Mostly because if I live in Norway I got no choice to set...