Availability of games outside the Xbox Region.

Discus and support Availability of games outside the Xbox Region. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, i'm new to the community and here to say things. So, i live in Australia and interested to buy the new Xbox a.k.a Xbox Series X once... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SyaferoBeru, Jan 25, 2021.

1. SyaferoBeru
    SyaferoBeru Guest

Hi Everyone, i'm new to the community and here to say things.

So, i live in Australia and interested to buy the new Xbox a.k.a Xbox Series X once available in selected retailers. I have a question, well in early June or mid June, i am going back to my home country, Indonesia, and Indonesia is outside of the Xbox region,
    so i will set my region to Australia. Will i able to buy games digitally through the store using the Indonesian credit/ debit card, its also because i want to stay connected with my friends through xbox live gold. Any help? I really really hope that there
    is Indonesian xbox region, because there is many gamers in Indonesia that wants an xbox but couldn't due to a lack of access.

:)

SyaferoBeru, Jan 25, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

cant find indie games!

if you do not live in the supported regions indie games are only available in certain regions

if you click on the lower left corner of this page you can select your region

then goto games and xbox games

if your region supports indie games they will be there

indie games are region locked to the region they marketed in

this also means they cannot be downloaded outside their regions

this includes physical locations
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Switch countrys - disadvantages?

The only way would be through a lot of searching. Either just googling if a certain game is region locked or checking the Xbox store. If it's not available in the German store, it is possible it is region locked. So once you change to the Polish store,
    even if it's available there, once the system sees you're not actually in Poland, it'll block the download. It's not really recommended to have an account region set outside of your actual region.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Can't download purchased game

More than likely your issue is with region. Not every game is available in every country outside the region(s) that it is offered. I'm sure that once you return to the US you'll be able to download the game with no issues.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Jade Empire don't download fully

Sorry to hear it. Which country do you live in? Is your gamertag and console set for the same country? Not all games are available in all regions. If you've set your gamertag or console outside of your region and the game is not available where you
    live then you won't be able to download it.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Unable to download free with gold game from mobile device

FYI if you are outside the region that would be why

Xbox 360 games are region specific
Thema:

1. Availability of games outside the Xbox Region. - Similar Threads - Availability games outside

2. Game not working and only trial available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not working and only trial available: I downloaded the full version of cold war but it will only let me play the multi-player and zombies. Campaign is locked as it says I have to purchase the game but I already own it. All content...
  3. is Samsung note 20 game pass available in Australia

in XBoX on Mobile
    is Samsung note 20 game pass available in Australia: I did have beta version of Game Pass on my Samsung Note 20 but has now disappeared. Is it available in Australia? 797c714c-b0c6-4afd-a704-d2edfac89285
  4. Xbox 360 games not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not available: So ive had my xbox account for well over 6 years now, and before i got an xbox 1 S, i had an xbox 360, it had alot of games on it including castle crashers, minecraft xbox 360 edition, doom 2, n+,...
  5. DOOM and FALLOUT 76 not available on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    DOOM and FALLOUT 76 not available on game pass: I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate for pc, and when i tried to download doom eternal and fallout 76, it says its not available, does someone know if its just temporal or if theres someway...
  6. Game code redeemed but not available to download on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game code redeemed but not available to download on XBox One: I redeemed a game code against my Microsoft account. It shows up on my order history. If I log into the XBox, this also shows in my order history but the game isn't available to download. I...
  7. Game not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not available: I have just dance 2018, I bought just dance unlimited for a month but I can't see it in my account. When trying to access the game, it suggest me to buy it again. I did by mistake and it is still...
  8. Game pass ultimate 3 month for 1 euro not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate 3 month for 1 euro not available.: Hello, I want to subscribe to game pass with the offer 1 euro for 3 month. But as soon as I click on the offer the price grow up to 12,99. I am not Russian by the way. Thanks for the help....
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account: I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud...
  10. An american in europe, and playing games only available outside of europe. QUESTION!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An american in europe, and playing games only available outside of europe. QUESTION!: Hi, i have a question about downloading content from other zones. recently a few weeks ago my friend signed into his own account on my console, i am from ireland and so is my console. However my...