Availability of hardware

Discus and support Availability of hardware in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke. I can understand the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by danotime, Aug 17, 2021.

1. danotime
    danotime Guest

Availability of hardware

It has been 8 months and I am unable to get a XBox Series X online anywhere - I check every day. This is a complete joke.

I can understand the Christmas rush and I explained that to my kids - about the resellers and people trying to make a profit - but the fact that I try every single day at all the major retailers - checking twitter stock alerts - checking my local store stock... still nothing.

I would honestly be happy for you if it was selling great - really. But if I cant purchase one trying all times of the night, everyday; I think that's a resourcing problem.

:)

danotime, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Availability of hardware

Yeah,signing up to stock checking sites is the best bet.

I'm in the U.K. & signed up to Stock Informer on a Thursday & had my Series X delivered by Sunday.

Now i know i was probably very lucky in how quick i got one but it saved a lot of checking everywhere everyday.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Availability of hardware

I think that's a resourcing problem.
    Hi,

Unfortunately there is a resourcing/stock problem, but it's not one of Microsoft's making. There is a global chip shortage which is effecting the manufacture of everything with an integrated circuit, that includes consoles.

This is exacerbated by 'scalpers' by some degree, but the biggest issue is a shortage of chips which in-turn reduces the amount of consoles that can be made.

My advice would be to sign up to stock checking websites to obtain a console when they become available.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Elite Controller

For out-of-warranty hardware, your only available options available are to
    send it in for repair
    , or replace your controller entirely.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Starting A Youtube Channel, Need Help With Recording Games

dazzle the how to videos are abundantly available how to setup and purchase the needed hardware
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Do I need a one s

The Xbox One S has improved hardware, even without using 4K the hardware improvements are worth it. It's also available as a digital only version of the console for a low cost.
Thema:

Availability of hardware

1. Availability of hardware - Similar Threads - Availability hardware

2. Minecraft for Windows trial not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows trial not available.: Hello. I wanted to try Minecraft for Windows but there isn't a trial option. but there was a trial option in the Xbox website and it redirected me to the Xbox app where the trial is not...
  3. Win10 Xbox app: "change folder" setting not available right after loading app. Takes...

in XboX Insiders
    Win10 Xbox app: "change folder" setting not available right after loading app. Takes...: This was posted at Feedback hub with the same title and some screenshots. Please vote up if you also have this issues. I'm running Xbox app version 2201.1000.38.0 (Beta) and I notice it take...
  4. Child account not available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not available: Hi, I have tried to buy Minecraft Java edition for my daughter who is 15. When trying to purchase on her laptop, I get an error saying that they do not have permission and it points me to give...
  5. Cloud gaming not available for other log ins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud gaming not available for other log ins: Help!!! This is driving me mad , I’ve created child log ins and set both profiles to ‘home’ Xbox but the children can’t access cloud gaming even though I pay for Xbox ultimate ? What am I doing...
  6. kinect sports rivals service is not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect sports rivals service is not currently available: How to make the game service available ? When i play ksr, i get this error. I have: a xbox one console connected to 50 mbps fibre optic internet a legit game disc a live gold subscription...
  7. Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b: I'm getting this error along with everyone on my friends list as well as friends of theirs. This is keeping us from launching online/multiplayer games like Destiny. Status page says everything...
  8. Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b: I'm getting this error along with everyone on my friends list as well as friends of theirs. This is keeping us from launching online/multiplayer games like Destiny. Status page says everything...
  9. Is Xbox Cloud Gaming available in New Zealand?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox Cloud Gaming available in New Zealand?: As title reads, Is Xbox Cloud Gaming available in New Zealand? If not, is there any plans for it to be available soon? 54721314-6568-4ad4-9cd6-2897faaaba31
  10. Cloud gaming not available for Outer Wilds in Game Pass app for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming not available for Outer Wilds in Game Pass app for PC: I am a Game Pass Ultimate member. I am able to play Outer Wilds using cloud gaming via my browser on my pc, but there is no option to do so in the Xbox Game Pass app for pc. Is there a way to play...