AVAILABILITY

Discus and support AVAILABILITY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When the HELL is the Series X going to be available?? Beyond frustrated. c42aee85-d5f8-43e8-a59d-189c33b88cdc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phantomgr33n, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Phantomgr33n
    Phantomgr33n Guest

AVAILABILITY

When the HELL is the Series X going to be available??

Beyond frustrated.

:)

Phantomgr33n, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Fubski Win User

Not available

Your issue had been happening in the past days. If you're playing the game on a PC, please do try these steps :

1. Download zip file from
    http://aka.ms/appxdiagzip

2. Save appxdiag.zip and unzip to c:\logs

3. From an admin command prompt, C:\logs\appxdiag\appxdiag>appxdiag.cmd

4. Hit ‘Y’ for tracing and repro the failing scenario (i.e. attempt to update game and see access denied)

5. Once the failure repros, Hit 'Enter' to stop tracing and share the zip produced.

The Xbox Support team would be needing the logs that you'd get after doing these steps as they would forward them to the Sea of Thieves game developers for a further investigation.

You can reach them via : https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/contact-us. I prefer you reach them via chat.
  3. Darth1337 Win User

Not available

The region on your account has to match the physical region that you're in.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it available?

5. ngocphi Win User

AVAILABILITY

Watch your favorite etailer Twitter they frequently announce restocks hours before

Or simply check shipping days for your local retailer ebgames tends to have in-store stock

But best bet is etailers since most do that .

The easiest way to get one is all access plus you get xgu along with it

Please keep in mind with the two global crisises supply is short with the pandemic and global chip shortages not helped by the mining boom
  6. bfbcAnch Win User

Gamertag not available after checking for availability

This is strange. Today I bought Batman Arkham City for PC and was asked to log in to LIVE. I did that and I noticed that you could change the Gamertag from there as well. So I entered the excact same name that was first availible, then taken, yesterday.

And today it worked for some reason. Does anyone know why this happened?
Thema:

AVAILABILITY

1. AVAILABILITY - Similar Threads - AVAILABILITY

2. Game Advertises Subtitles, But None Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Advertises Subtitles, But None Available: I have tried reaching out to the developers and Reddit regarding this matter, but have not gotten any response. So I decided to come here. Darksiders 3 supposedly has Persian-language subtitles....
  3. In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?: I am part of the delta ring and I have not been able to play games like fortnite or brawlhalla since it says they need xbox live gold submitted by /u/Snoo_54863 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X / S Availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X / S Availability: On the xbox website it says that both the Series X and Series S are out of stock everywhere. How accurate of an assesment of availability is this site, if it is accurate then when could these...
  5. I can't play - : Modern Warfare® - Data Pack 1 is currently not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play - : Modern Warfare® - Data Pack 1 is currently not available.: I downloaded Modern Warfare. I have finished every COD game, and for all the others, I could just download the game. For this one, I had to download stupid Warzone. Then I downloaded the campaign...
  6. Does a Update dissappear if another update is available? (by dissappear I mean like you...

in XboX Insiders
    Does a Update dissappear if another update is available? (by dissappear I mean like you...: I got in the delta ring today but there wasn't this "free to play games do not require xbox live gold anymore" It only says "if you haven't downloaded the update, go to all setting... Can anyone...
  7. XBox Series X availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X availability: Why can't Microsoft presell the Series X directly to account holders. I have been a loyal Xbox user since the original Xbox release. This is ridiculous. I cannot get my hands on one which doesn't...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data Pack 2 not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data Pack 2 not currently available: I own COD modern warfare and want to play multiplayer. When I select it the game says I'm missing data pack 2. When i select data pack 2 to install on the list, I'm brought to the Microsoft...
  9. Is Free To Play Available in the insider program yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Free To Play Available in the insider program yet?: I enrolled in the insider program a few days ago to test out the new free to play features, tried logging into a free to play game and it asked me for Gold, anyone know if free to play is enabled?...
  10. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 & 2 Not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 & 2 Not Available: I have recently gotten a disc preowned copy of cod mw but cannot play it as data packs 1 & 2 are not available on Microsoft store. Please tell me how to fix this or when/if it will become...