Available for Legend Co-Op

Discus and support Available for Legend Co-Op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the Pacific time zone, ready to knock out the Legendary campaign with Friends. My skills are average, no trash talkers please. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Splinter GK, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Splinter GK
    Splinter GK Guest

In the Pacific time zone, ready to knock out the Legendary campaign with Friends.

My skills are average, no trash talkers please. Thanks.

:)

Splinter GK, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Dragonps
    Dragonps Guest
    Local Co Op?

Sounds to me like no local co op which means no deal for me. Fable has had local co op since Fable 2 and the premise of Legends seems like such a great idea to have that local co op.

Dragonps, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Games With Gold March

Decent games pity i have already played them all, might replay legends in co-op!

Alchemist Don, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Astrex
    Astrex Guest

GT

Looking for people to play Legendary Campaign with and generally achievement hunt with, hit me up.

Astrex, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Astrex Win User

GT

Looking for people to play Legendary Campaign with and generally achievement hunt with, hit me up.
  6. Dragonps Win User

Local Co Op?

Sounds to me like no local co op which means no deal for me. Fable has had local co op since Fable 2 and the premise of Legends seems like such a great idea to have that local co op.
  7. IngameInstincts Win User

RAGE..How it's changed your life...

My only cons is this : no checkpoints playing legends co-op.

On the other hand the game is a blast.
  8. Mexicola1984 Win User

RAGE

No one seems to have mentioned that Rage will have a co-op mode called Legends of the Wasteland. As you progress through the story you hear about this stories, i guess through radio, paper or through people and these are the co-op missions. Its local and
    live co-op aswell.
  9. SimeonOfDeath Win User

Just bought this

The co-op is separate missions on disc 3 called "Legends of the Wasteland". 7 missions, and they are pretty fun to do.
Thema:

1. Available for Legend Co-Op - Similar Threads - Available Legend

2. Xbox digital download not available anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital download not available anymore: Back in 2011 I downloaded a game that seems to have been removed due to a license expiring. I have been told that as long as you have purchased it before it will still show up for me in my games...
  3. FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Not available - photos, blueprints, auctions, liveries - VIP: Dear community, please help me to get some clue about the situation. For two weeks suddenly I can't open Auction House, save photos, use custom blueprints and liveries. No one answers on...
  4. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...
  5. are live agents available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are live agents available: When i launch a game the achievements for that game are not moving to top above the other achievements like it is suppose to i have tried to get a call back but it dosent seem to work are live...
  6. Doom Deluxe Inhalte nicht verfügbar [Mod Translation - Doom Deluxe content not available]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Deluxe Inhalte nicht verfügbar [Mod Translation - Doom Deluxe content not available]: Hallo zusammen, habe mir die Doom Eternal Deluxe vorbestellt. Der Download hat geklappt. Leider fehlen die ganzen Inhalte wie das Waffenskinpack, Rip&Tear usw .... kann mir wer weiterhelfen?...
  7. OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time): Bummer, here we go again. On 03/19/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider (currently Dish) and displays "No info available". The channel lineup is still...
  8. External Hard Drive not available as capture location?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive not available as capture location?: Hi, quick question here. I recently got an external hard drive that I want to use as an external capture location. This one to be exact:...
  9. Fable 3 not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 not available: Hey, i bought Fable 3 few years ago and can't find any platform to download it again. Internet adviced me to contact Microsoft, but online chatting isn't available. Is there a chance to get the...
  10. Kinect Sports 1, available in 2020 as digital version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports 1, available in 2020 as digital version?: Hi, Is it still possible to buy Kinect Sports (the first one) as a digital version int xbox 360 marketplace in 2020? I can't find the option, only for season two. Thanks!...