Available games on Project xCloud

Discus and support Available games on Project xCloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I see a fair bit of games listed on the PxC website, but most of them are not available in the app. Particularly I am wondering about DayZ, but there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Shogun Monkee, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Available games on Project xCloud

I see a fair bit of games listed on the PxC website, but most of them are not available in the app. Particularly I am wondering about DayZ, but there are others.

Is there a release schedule for the games that xCloud supports, or is this just a tease that will never happen?

:)

Shogun Monkee, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. Niko1664 Win User

Nice list !

"Note: During the Xbox Project xCloud Preview, all listed games are available for free." I did not know that, thanks !
  4. matthewiag Win User

There is quite a few games the first game I played was Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Along with the provided list, all games on the game pass will be available in the future. With the final release of Xcloud.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

It is a really good selection. I've found some titles feel more suited to a phone screen than others though. Buuut, didn't they say all of Gamepass would be coming to xCloud in the new year?
Thema:

1. Available games on Project xCloud - Similar Threads - Available games Project

2. Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country: Hi, I'm interested in buying next gen Xbox machine, but I see that Live and Game Pass services are not supported in Croatia, when is this gonna change? f16412c6-b270-4e41-b0a6-4428b156a9ee
  3. Xbox Game Pass (no available yet)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass (no available yet): Hi, i'm really interested to buy the new Xbox series X console, but im afraid that in my country (Bolivia) there is not a Game Pass service available. I want to know if you have news about it....
  4. Will available Xcloud games only be what's on the Game Pass list?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will available Xcloud games only be what's on the Game Pass list?: If I digitally own Forza 7 (or any other games) that aren't on Game Pass, will I be able to stream those games on Xcloud? ece5f14b-9431-4aa3-b68c-4e618d2afd9d
  5. This xbox game pass available in the Dominican Republic?

in XBoX on Windows
    This xbox game pass available in the Dominican Republic?: I try to subscribe to the service but when it asks me to add an address it does not allow me to change to my country and it does not allow me to make the payment....
  6. Games pass games no longer available on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Games pass games no longer available on my account: Hello, A few months ago I purchased a gamespass subscription. That subscription somehow got linked to my microsoft store account and not my Xbox account, which wasn't a problem until today when...
  7. my game is no longer available in the library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game is no longer available in the library: Guys, I'm trying to access my GTA V obtained by GAMEPASS, because I needed to update to be able to play and the update crashed for some reason. I had to restart the system and when it was...
  8. 'Unknown Available' when trying to install a game in PC App.

in XBoX on Windows
    'Unknown Available' when trying to install a game in PC App.: Hi All, I've not managed to find a solution to the below. Windows is up to date according to the Check for Update in settings and I'm drawing a blank elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated!...
  9. Allow game streaming to other devices is not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow game streaming to other devices is not available: Hi, I'm trying to stream games from my xbox one to my computer. I've gone into settings and preferences, but the 'xbox app connectivity' button that I've read that I should be seeing is nowhere to...
  10. My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.: So, it's a sad day. on Xbox.com, I can no longer see my achievements anymore because it takes forever to load. And, on Xbox One, anytime I try to access the Microsoft Store to see a game, they are...