Available games on Project xCloud

Discus and support Available games on Project xCloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I see a fair bit of games listed on the PxC website, but most of them are not available in the app. Particularly I am wondering about DayZ, but there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Shogun Monkee, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Available games on Project xCloud

I see a fair bit of games listed on the PxC website, but most of them are not available in the app. Particularly I am wondering about DayZ, but there are others.

Is there a release schedule for the games that xCloud supports, or is this just a tease that will never happen?

:)

Shogun Monkee, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. Niko1664 Win User

Nice list !

"Note: During the Xbox Project xCloud Preview, all listed games are available for free." I did not know that, thanks !
  4. matthewiag Win User

There is quite a few games the first game I played was Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Along with the provided list, all games on the game pass will be available in the future. With the final release of Xcloud.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

It is a really good selection. I've found some titles feel more suited to a phone screen than others though. Buuut, didn't they say all of Gamepass would be coming to xCloud in the new year?
Thema:

1. Available games on Project xCloud - Similar Threads - Available games Project

2. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554
  3. Will Microsoft shift your XBOX games to Windows if the title is available for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft shift your XBOX games to Windows if the title is available for PC?: So I had an Xbox and an Xbox 1 for many years and bought many games for it. I no longer have an Xbox but would love to be able to play Anthem on PC. I purchased Anthem for Xbox when it came out....
  4. Game Not Available in M Country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Not Available in M Country: So i really wanna buy dragon ball fighterz but i can’t find it on xbox store or any other shopping sites in my country what can i do? should i buy it from amazon or have my friend in the us buy it...
  5. Metro Exodus on Xbox New Game+ mode not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus on Xbox New Game+ mode not available: Hi, I've been playing Metro Exodus since March and have been receiving updates since then. Recently I've noticed that I don't have New Game+ mode on the game as an option. From what I've read...
  6. is modding available for game pass games??

in XBoX on Windows
    is modding available for game pass games??: i need to mod kingdom come deliverance, is it possible? 14c4bcf0-ddf2-4f15-bbb6-d7ae045bb401
  7. Why game pass is not available in my region?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why game pass is not available in my region?: Why game pass(any version) is not available in my 'region', while being available in neighbor countries? When it will be available? Why it is not international like every other service? What year...
  8. Halo 4 Loadouts Not Available In-Game; 360 and One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Loadouts Not Available In-Game; 360 and One S: I am having a problem with my loadouts in Halo 4. Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I signed on to a friends Xbox 360 today to play some split screen Halo 4. My profile was already...
  9. Available updates for not installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Available updates for not installed games: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Halo 4 Loadouts Not Available In Game 360 and One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 4 Loadouts Not Available In Game 360 and One S: I am having a problem with my loadouts in Halo 4. Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I signed on to a friends Xbox 360 today to play some split screen Halo 4. My profile was already...