Available Microsoft balance is different when paying!

Discus and support Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'd like to pay a game(56.25 TRY) by using my balance(66.5 TRY), but only 41.5 TRY is available when paying! Do you know what's wrong and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heila2, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Heila2
    Heila2 Guest

Hey guys,

I'd like to pay a game(56.25 TRY) by using my balance(66.5 TRY), but only 41.5 TRY is available when paying!

Do you know what's wrong and how to do?

Thanks in advance!

Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! [​IMG]

Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! [​IMG]

:)

Heila2, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Heila,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to purchase a game and it isn't using all your currency. Have you pre-ordered a game recently using partial currency? This will put that amount on hold until the game is paid for which is within
    10 days of release. If you have not it would be best to request a call from support to go over the issue with you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Qwerty creeper Win User

You have no valid payment options on file.

It's a surprise to me that there doesn't seem to be a join up on the methods of payment; i.e. to have Microsoft account balance (as well as a credit card) available to pay for the download.

Can anyone shed any light as to when the option to pay directly from the Microsoft account on the website becomes available?
  4. Smwutches Win User

New preorder system question.....

If you're paying using only money in your Microsoft account balance, it will charge the full amount from your balance when you confirm the preorder. This website explains how the different payment options will work with the new system -

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Microsoft Store

these are not different platforms, with an xbox balance card you can pay subscriptions such as live gold, gamepass, rent a movie, buy games even office 365, but only microsoft services
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

Pre paid credit problems

Does it give you an option to change the way you pay because when I pay I can select to use my card or Microsoft balance
Thema:

1. Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! - Similar Threads - Available Microsoft balance

2. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via...: I have subscribed for ultimate game pass however the microsoft store APP does NOT list all games available. It currently only show 15 games available. However the list linked here shows all of...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.: I redeem 3 $10 dollar gift cards for a total of $30. I had $30 dollars on my account. It expires today 05/29/2019. I used one dollar to get the xbox game pass deal, 3 months for $1. I went to use...
  5. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...: Microsoft game apps (Mahjongg Premium and Magic Jigsaw) that I have paid for gives this error message when I try to login. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...
  7. Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...: Starting this morning (28 Nov 2018) I am getting error "Choose another item" when trying to start up Microsoft Sudoku. I play this game on a daily basis, and this is the first time I have...
  8. Stuntman Ignition not available in Russian Microsoft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuntman Ignition not available in Russian Microsoft marketplace: Why? I got deported from United States before I knew English. Well, I downloaded the demo of the game on my recently created American Microsoft account, I tried it. And instead of Stuntman its Ms....
  9. microsoft mahjong no longer available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft mahjong no longer available: microsoft mahjong no longer available 525ae819-b4aa-4f5d-be53-a307f53960cf
  10. Rime Showing As Available Now in 4K and HDR for the X on Microsofts Own X Enhanced Games Page, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rime Showing As Available Now in 4K and HDR for the X on Microsofts Own X Enhanced Games Page, ...: Rime is showing as X Enhanced with the patch available now on Microsofts X Enhanced Games page… Yet, there has been no patch… Microsoft... please explain? Is it coming today and just not out or...