Available Microsoft balance is different when paying!

Discus and support Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'd like to pay a game(56.25 TRY) by using my balance(66.5 TRY), but only 41.5 TRY is available when paying! Do you know what's wrong and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heila2, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Heila2
    Heila2 Guest

Hey guys,

I'd like to pay a game(56.25 TRY) by using my balance(66.5 TRY), but only 41.5 TRY is available when paying!

Do you know what's wrong and how to do?

Thanks in advance!

Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! [​IMG]

Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! [​IMG]

:)

Heila2, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Heila,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to purchase a game and it isn't using all your currency. Have you pre-ordered a game recently using partial currency? This will put that amount on hold until the game is paid for which is within
    10 days of release. If you have not it would be best to request a call from support to go over the issue with you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Qwerty creeper Win User

You have no valid payment options on file.

It's a surprise to me that there doesn't seem to be a join up on the methods of payment; i.e. to have Microsoft account balance (as well as a credit card) available to pay for the download.

Can anyone shed any light as to when the option to pay directly from the Microsoft account on the website becomes available?
  4. JemVanWin Win User

Xbox account balance problems

When you log on to Microsoft's website, and go to Manage Account, ie https://account.microsoft.com/billing/ , does the Available Balance actually show a different figure
    than what is shown on the Xbox Store App?
  5. Smwutches Win User

New preorder system question.....

If you're paying using only money in your Microsoft account balance, it will charge the full amount from your balance when you confirm the preorder. This website explains how the different payment options will work with the new system -

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Microsoft Store

these are not different platforms, with an xbox balance card you can pay subscriptions such as live gold, gamepass, rent a movie, buy games even office 365, but only microsoft services
Thema:

1. Available Microsoft balance is different when paying! - Similar Threads - Available Microsoft balance

2. microsoft rewards not available in your country or region

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft rewards not available in your country or region: Why Microsoft Rewards is not available in my country (Iraq)? fdef9667-70a2-49a6-948a-c4e3750cfba9
  3. Minecraft Ray tracing is now available, i signed up but i need to buy it on the microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Ray tracing is now available, i signed up but i need to buy it on the microsoft...: I already own mineceraft and bought it from the minecraft website, do i need to buy it again from the microsoft store to get the ray tracing beta?? I have an RTX 2060 btw and im on the beta on the...
  4. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  5. What happened to my Microsoft Solitaire World Tour? It's not available.

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to my Microsoft Solitaire World Tour? It's not available.: Please Help. Thank you. ***Moved from: Microsoft Edge/All other issues*** ffc4ca56-e523-46a1-bd62-77a85e5b8e7a
  6. Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available: I get the message that the Microsoft store need more free space (163 MB) to update. I have more than 100 GB free on the intern HDD. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  7. When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I don't believe there has been a new map of Crosswords in MUWG Premium in 3 months. A few years ago, there were new maps every single month. Now, I still get a new map each month for Wordament...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5
  9. Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?: Hey guys, I am really looking forward to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator game releasing this year, looking at the gameplay videos and screenshots it looks amazing and graphically incredible....
  10. Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.: I redeem 3 $10 dollar gift cards for a total of $30. I had $30 dollars on my account. It expires today 05/29/2019. I used one dollar to get the xbox game pass deal, 3 months for $1. I went to use...