Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser

Discus and support Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Nov 29, 2021.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser

/u/XIPBot, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Play through Xcloud Gaming using Microsoft Edge on Xbox One S.

Hi EdySeaBR! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

On the console it's not necessary to play trough the browser, in this case the edge browser on the Xbox don't have all the characteristics of the regular edge browser but on the console all games that can be played on the cloud are accessible trough the game pass section
  3. swim junky d Win User

CRTV wont work on Microsoft edge

Well I can not use another browser cause I forgot to include I am using my xbox one so the only browser available is Microsoft edge.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Watching Britbox through X-Box

There is no app available from britbox yet for Xbox. You could try streaming from the website through the Microsoft edge browser.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Edge still keeps crashing

Hey there,

Which other browsers did you try on your Xbox One console? Currently, the only supported browser available for Xbox One is Microsoft Edge. Additionally, which specific streaming website is causing the crashes?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xcloud on a Windows 10 desktop PC

Make sure you are using Edge, Chrome or Safari. Other browsers are not compatible with cloud gaming at this time.
Thema:

1. Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser - Similar Threads - Available Experience Clarity

2. Minecraft for Windows trial not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows trial not available.: Hello. I wanted to try Minecraft for Windows but there isn't a trial option. but there was a trial option in the Xbox website and it redirected me to the Xbox app where the trial is not...
  3. Win10 Xbox app: "change folder" setting not available right after loading app. Takes...

in XboX Insiders
    Win10 Xbox app: "change folder" setting not available right after loading app. Takes...: This was posted at Feedback hub with the same title and some screenshots. Please vote up if you also have this issues. I'm running Xbox app version 2201.1000.38.0 (Beta) and I notice it take...
  4. Child account not available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not available: Hi, I have tried to buy Minecraft Java edition for my daughter who is 15. When trying to purchase on her laptop, I get an error saying that they do not have permission and it points me to give...
  5. Cloud gaming not available for other log ins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud gaming not available for other log ins: Help!!! This is driving me mad , I’ve created child log ins and set both profiles to ‘home’ Xbox but the children can’t access cloud gaming even though I pay for Xbox ultimate ? What am I doing...
  6. kinect sports rivals service is not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect sports rivals service is not currently available: How to make the game service available ? When i play ksr, i get this error. I have: a xbox one console connected to 50 mbps fibre optic internet a legit game disc a live gold subscription...
  7. Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b: I'm getting this error along with everyone on my friends list as well as friends of theirs. This is keeping us from launching online/multiplayer games like Destiny. Status page says everything...
  8. Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b: I'm getting this error along with everyone on my friends list as well as friends of theirs. This is keeping us from launching online/multiplayer games like Destiny. Status page says everything...
  9. Is Xbox Cloud Gaming available in New Zealand?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox Cloud Gaming available in New Zealand?: As title reads, Is Xbox Cloud Gaming available in New Zealand? If not, is there any plans for it to be available soon? 54721314-6568-4ad4-9cd6-2897faaaba31
  10. New Store Experience is available in France !

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is available in France !: This may also be available in other countries. submitted by /u/RazGunz [link] [comments]