Available vehicles for Forza

Discus and support Available vehicles for Forza in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Friends, I am new to Forza and to the forum, so thank you for my patience with my post. Is there a list of available vehicles for the Forza games?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark 350 Red, May 7, 2015.

1. Mark 350 Red
    Mark 350 Red Guest

Friends, I am new to Forza and to the forum, so thank you for my patience with my post. Is there a list of available vehicles for the Forza games? Specifically, I own a real Jeep Grand Wagoneer, and my daughter would love to drive the virtual version if
    it is available. I believe I saw one on a Forza Horizon 2 promo. We have XBox360. Anyone know?

Gratefully, Mark.

:)

Mark 350 Red, May 7, 2015
  2. Any way to block other profiles from using my purchased DLC?

My question is the exact opposite. In Forza 5, I purchase DLC vehicles and they are available to me and my son's gamertag. When I purchase DLC in Forza Horizon 2 only I can access them. How do I get him access to them as well?

SoulstotheDark, May 7, 2015
  3. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

When you purchase DLC cars in this, or any Forza game, all it does is add that vehicle to the list of available cars from a particular manufacturer. You then need to go to that manufacturer and pay with in-game credits to add that vehicle to your own personal
    garage.

I'm surprised there's not a sticky regarding this topic...it comes up pretty often with every Forza game that's released.

Trippul G, May 7, 2015
  4. GallusNumpty
    GallusNumpty Guest

GallusNumpty, May 7, 2015
  5. GallusNumpty Win User

6. Trippul G Win User

Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

When you purchase DLC cars in this, or any Forza game, all it does is add that vehicle to the list of available cars from a particular manufacturer. You then need to go to that manufacturer and pay with in-game credits to add that vehicle to your own personal
    garage.

I'm surprised there's not a sticky regarding this topic...it comes up pretty often with every Forza game that's released.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi there,

I'm not sure if there is an available feature to apply a single paint design to multiple vehicles on Forza Horizon 4 but I've only played it briefly and was able to change designs individually. I don't recall seeing an option to apply to all of my vehicles.

I suggest going over to YouTube and searching for help videos regarding paint designs and also go ahead and post this same question on the Forza Forums so that other Forza players can give you feedback as well:
    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  8. SoulstotheDark Win User

Any way to block other profiles from using my purchased DLC?

My question is the exact opposite. In Forza 5, I purchase DLC vehicles and they are available to me and my son's gamertag. When I purchase DLC in Forza Horizon 2 only I can access them. How do I get him access to them as well?
  9. Adrian J 1981 Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

Am I the ONLY ONE who sees this methodology for playing additions to Forza 5 as a problem. Buy a Season Pass just to be eligible to purchase in-game vehicles IF I have enough credits. Forza's $49.99 Season Pass should include the very vehicles you've downloaded
    at no additional credit costs to the person buying the pass.
Thema:

1. Available vehicles for Forza - Similar Threads - Available vehicles Forza

2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: I got this error when trying to play Bloodstained on my laptop (windows 10) 482c54c0-e59e-4e35-9e51-5ab879eedd14
  3. Starting June 9 and extending through June 14, Grounded flight will be available for Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Starting June 9 and extending through June 14, Grounded flight will be available for Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Johnny_X89 [link] [comments]
  4. No help and no refund available? Movies and TV seems like a scam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No help and no refund available? Movies and TV seems like a scam.: So took advantage of some sales that were pushed at me via the rewards page and store page, bought 4 movie sets spending over $100 on movies. Attempted to watch one of those movies on multiple...
  5. Xbox One Spiel nicht Verfügbar[Xbox One game not available]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Spiel nicht Verfügbar[Xbox One game not available]: Ich habe mir eine Xbox One geholt und wollte Forza Horizion 2 nachholen und den dazugehörigen DLC mit Fast and the Furious allerdings steht im Store statt einem preis das das Spiel und die DLC's...
  6. Wolfenstein The New Colossus is currently not available in your account, error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein The New Colossus is currently not available in your account, error code: 0x803F8001: Hi, I have the xbox game pass for pc, and it has been working fine for the last 2 months, running on Win10. Today when starting Wolfenstein, it will not load and throws the error: 0x803F8001...
  7. Xbox One X Console Availability Notification?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Console Availability Notification?: Is there a way to be notified when Xbox One X consoles are in-stock? 2eb1681a-4f0f-410c-aa2e-ebfc6aa50c2f
  8. Hesabınızda kullanılamıyor 0x803F8001 [Edit - Translation] - Not available on your account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hesabınızda kullanılamıyor 0x803F8001 [Edit - Translation] - Not available on your account...: Merhabalar. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğim dahilinde Rage 2 oynamak istedim ve oyunu sorunsuz bir şekilde indirdim lakin oyuna girmek istediğim zaman başlıkta belirttiğim hata ile karşılaştım. Uygulama...
  9. Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 not available to download on my PC even though it is already purchased on my Xbox: So, a couple years back I purchased the standard, base game of Halo Wars 2 on my Xbox. Recently I decided to then get it on my PC. I started to install the game but an error message popped up so I...
  10. Xbox one availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one availability: Hi, i am looking to buy an xbox one x, and they are all out of stock. Do you know when they will he back in stock, because I'm really looking forward to buying it....