Discus and support Avatar creator in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gravityreverser2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Avatar creator

I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying “cant load avatar right now, please try again later”. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/gravityreverser2
    [link] [comments]

/u/gravityreverser2, Jun 14, 2019
  2. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Mw3 Female avatar whtie tee code

Wow that does not look like a girl avatar to me. Are there no breasts in the avatar creator?
  3. John Dowding Win User

Kinect Sports Rivals Review

An avatar creator for X1 is a great idea!
  4. VernierSlake Win User

concerned

It's in the skin colour settings in the avatar creator.
  5. conman31798 Win User

XBOX UPDATE FEB 16 PROBLEM

i kinda have the same problem. but every time i put a disc in it says im sign out of live. it deleted my avatar and sent me to the avatar creator.
  6. itzD0GE MXR Win User

Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?

I would live to see this too.

I really like the avatar creator on xbox one.

there is so much that can be done with the avatar that i think it should be more of a focus that it is.
Thema:

1. Avatar creator - Similar Threads - Avatar creator

2. How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D

in XboX Insiders
    How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D: Hi friends, I've been trying to export avatars for 3D printing for a long time. I saw that there is a version of the Xbox Avatar Editor that has an export button, but the problem is, I can't...
  3. WINDOWS10上的XBOX如何切换到虚拟形象而不是图片[Translation-HOW XBOX ON WINDOWS 10 SWITCHES TO AVATAR INSTEAD...

in XBoX on Windows
    WINDOWS10上的XBOX如何切换到虚拟形象而不是图片[Translation-HOW XBOX ON WINDOWS 10 SWITCHES TO AVATAR INSTEAD...: 我已经下载了APP使用了图像但是还是图片,xbox应用里面也没有切换的地方 [Translation-I've downloaded the APP using the image but it's still the picture, and there's no switching place in the xbox app] [img] [img]...
  4. Why was my gamertag pic changed, had it since 360 (avatar pic)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my gamertag pic changed, had it since 360 (avatar pic): It happened after I made a post that was labeled "trolling" even though it wasn't, I was telling the truth about black desert and MS. Now they changed my pic to a dog, sounds like I'm the one...
  5. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: After selecting the Xbox Avatar Editor app, the screen goes full screen and shows itself as loading for about 5 minutes, then an error message pops up stating "Avatar could not be loaded" and to...
  6. Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still not allowed to gift games or avatar items to international friends?: So there is a huge problem once again. I tried to gift my German friend an avatar item, but she told me it doesn't work because it doesn't work for her region. Now I think anything I gift can...
  7. Avatar props

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avatar props: For a free avatar prop could we get roller brawl from skylanders? Or mega man x, zero, and all altogether in one avatar prop item for the avatar? f2d48607-dcda-4011-a54a-8615772c8f2d
  8. Xbox One Avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar: I originally created my avatar on the Xbox 360. I never created one on the Xbox Ome because I thought my avatar just transferred over. It is showing a girl with short hair in a baseball uniform....
  9. Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?: I miss some of those avatar games and rewards. I had lot of fun with doritos crash course 1 and 2. 159badc8-6c03-4b55-b14f-3938dd7ac5db
  10. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...