Discus and support Avatar creator in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gravityreverser2, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:13 PM.

1. Avatar creator

I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying “cant load avatar right now, please try again later”. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/gravityreverser2
    [link] [comments]

/u/gravityreverser2, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:13 PM
  2. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Mw3 Female avatar whtie tee code

Wow that does not look like a girl avatar to me. Are there no breasts in the avatar creator?
  3. John Dowding Win User

Kinect Sports Rivals Review

An avatar creator for X1 is a great idea!
  4. VernierSlake Win User

concerned

It's in the skin colour settings in the avatar creator.
  5. conman31798 Win User

XBOX UPDATE FEB 16 PROBLEM

i kinda have the same problem. but every time i put a disc in it says im sign out of live. it deleted my avatar and sent me to the avatar creator.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

How do I buy this

By blank avatar, I assume you mean without a face. I have seen one like that and it's easy to do. Go into the Avater Editor and make your avatar bald. In the Avatar Editor is an option to create a gamerpic with your avatar. I believe you know that part already
    because your current gamerpic has your avatar. In the gamerpic creator, simply turn your bald avatar around so that you are taking a pic of the back of his head. There you go, an avatar with no face.
Thema:

1. Avatar creator - Similar Threads - Avatar creator

2. MIXPOT Dwarven Avatar Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MIXPOT Dwarven Avatar Pack: I do not see Dwarven Avatar Pack in game. How do I access pack and pack items in-game? 61ffecfe-ef4c-4bb2-880f-8df19b4c07a2
  3. Creating Items for Avatar Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creating Items for Avatar Store: How can I create and send items to be included on the Avatar store? I am referring to items such as Hats, Tshirts, Masks etc. Thanks. a3bd0944-a7fe-4cf3-8cf3-c1746671f8e5
  4. Have Avatars been abandoned again?

in XboX Insiders
    Have Avatars been abandoned again?: I'm curious if the new Avatars have been abandoned again? I haven't heard of any new developments, or implementations of the avatars in games or apps. And the Avatar studio is still quite laggy....
  5. Avatar

in XBoX on Windows
    Avatar: Hello, I want to take my own avatar. But they say that custom images are only available for adult accounts. How can I get my own avatar? 8aae3abf-2c52-48e8-8dfa-feed5f69b251
  6. Xbox original Avatars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original Avatars: Hello I wanted to go on the avatar store but unfortunately I couldn't. It came up with "To do this, change a setting" does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks...
  7. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  8. How to change my Xbox Live avatar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change my Xbox Live avatar?: Hello. I tried to change my Xbox Live avatar. But it saying 'custom images are only avaible for adult account'. How can I fix this problem? 78edf967-ce2b-4c53-9c90-18cc25fc175c
  9. Xbox Avatar Battle Royale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Battle Royale: Nice idea! I miss having avatar games like the Kingdom for Keflings games. I think you could get a nice mix of battle royale and splatoon all in one would be really fun....
  10. How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get started creating and selling my own Xbox Avatar clothing?: There's like 1 guy going insane on the store, I'd like to put in my own creations. What do I have to do, already got Maya. How do I get the Avatar frame and the ability to post to store?...