Discus and support Avatar Editor Load Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I just bought a Xbox One X, I started it up and by the time i got to the edit my avatar, it crashed while trying to load the pregenerated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P08Luger, Jan 18, 2019.

1. P08Luger
    P08Luger Guest

Hi!

I just bought a Xbox One X, I started it up and by the time i got to the edit my avatar, it crashed while trying to load the pregenerated avatars... now every time I try to access de Avatar editor, it takes a while and the following message appears: "We
    couldn't load your avatar. Something went wrong... We couldn't load your avatar"

I tried downloading the windows 10 Avatar editor app, but still same message will appear...

The weird thing is that when I go to Settings, Personalization, My profile, Customize profile, it WILL show me an Avatar, one that I've never seen, but that it actually kinda looks like me haha

Any idea what to do?

:)

P08Luger, Jan 18, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Bug éditeur avatar Xbox [Edit - Translation] - Xbox avatar editor bug

Hi Jessica,

So when you click the link the Avatar editor does not load up but instead says to start the games application? Do you mean its telling you to start the application? The Avatar editor is primarily done through the app but since it was having issues the online
    way is another option to try.

Is it the new Avatar editor you are having trouble with or the Original Avatar app having issues?

Does it allow you to create a new avatar? It seems the issue is with loading your current avatar. If you can include a screenshot of the error it may be helping knowing what could be causing the issue.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. FlashDragon8669 Win User

I've had my Xbox one X for mor than a year now and have done everything possible to fix the avatar editor I click it green screen with avatar outline and loading ring comes up and stays that way for more than 10 min then cuts off like nothing happened
    did everything suggested when it finally loaded everything back up it worked for a day or 2 then back to broken I'm not full factory resetting my console again ugh
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hey there,

Werecommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You Tried make some Download of some new avatar to make some Test?
Thema:

1. Avatar Editor Load Error - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor Load

2. Xbox one avatar editor won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor won't save: So I've been using the avatar editor software on Xbox one for awhile now with little to no issues but recently when I try to save my avatar the console gives me a error message that says this:...
  3. Avatar Editor won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Editor won't work: I just bought an xbox one S and I have not been able to access the avatar editor app it stays on the loading screen for a few minutes then goes to "something went wrong - we can't load your...
  4. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  5. Xbox avatar editor crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox avatar editor crash: Can't edit my avatar. I was able at first, but when I tried again, it just loads forever then goes back to home. 9c6b05b1-9c6b-4ce0-848c-0bf733936376
  6. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: After selecting the Xbox Avatar Editor app, the screen goes full screen and shows itself as loading for about 5 minutes, then an error message pops up stating "Avatar could not be loaded" and to...
  7. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: There have been a few of these threads that i checked on, and have yet to find any solutions. Here's the general problem: When I first got into the Xbox One, the new avatar update was already...
  8. Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...: The Original Avatar Editor loads instantly and works fine, showing my xbox360 avatar, however, opening the new avatar editor it takes a minute or 3 just to open then once opened if i select Xbox...
  9. Xbox Avatar Editor on Windows 10 saying there is a problem loading my avatar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Avatar Editor on Windows 10 saying there is a problem loading my avatar: I downloaded the Avatar editor but the program closed before I had really done anything. When I start it up now it just displays a message about how it can't load the avatar and I can retry or...
  10. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: I just bought my xbox one s 2 days ago and since buying it I have not been able to access the avatar editor app it stays on the loading screen for a few minutes then goes to "something went wrong"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt load your avatar bug xbox

2. xbox we couldnt load your avatar.

3. xbox one we couldnt load your avatar