Discus and support Avatar Editor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my xbox one, the avatar editor will not load. It tries to for about 5 minutes before it goes off. The old editor works perfectly fine with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by livayy2, Feb 13, 2020.

1. livayy2
    livayy2 Guest

On my xbox one, the avatar editor will not load. It tries to for about 5 minutes before it goes off. The old editor works perfectly fine with no problem, but i cannot get this to work. Ive tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing will
    work. please help

:)

livayy2, Feb 13, 2020
  2. GRYUJ6544 Win User

problem in avatar editor

same problem on my avatar editor i cant have an avatar if avatar editor dont start :(
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

UPDATES WONT SAVE TO HARD DRIVE!

The Avatar Editor is something different. Go into the Memory and delete the Avatar Editor files. Clear system cache, restart the console, and open up the Avatar Editor again. Does this help?
  4. LordFlux Win User

Thinking maybe the Avatar Editor on the site was messed up, I just tried recreating my Avatar using the 360 Avatar Editor. It appeared to save, but now it's reset again.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Avatar Marketplace error message

I'm not sure about that error code, but if you are having issues update your Avatar items, you can try to delete all the Avatar Editor files and restart the program.

1. System Settings
    2. Memory
    3. Select your storage device
    4. Games
    5. Avatar Editor
    6. Delete the Marketplace file
    7. Restart console
    8. Restart Avatar Editor
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox Avatar Editor on Windows 10 saying there is a problem loading my avatar

Thema:

1. Avatar Editor - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor

2. Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?: Hey there! Today I tried to export my 3D avatar so I could create a better profile pic with it (by adding it in a 3D background on Unity, etc) to no avail. After I clicked the capture button and...
  3. Xbox one avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor: I got an xbox one digital for Christmas, i got it all set up and i tried to create an avatar with the new editor and it wont open. I just read that doing a reset and re download the editor would...
  4. Xbox One Avatar Editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor: I'm having an issue with Xbox Avatar Editor. It won't load my avatar. I have restarted, reset, and soft reset my xbox. It kept all my apps and games and what not but reset the Xbox. I had my...
  5. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading: For some reason, whenever I try to open the 2017 Xbox Avatar Editor my avatar won't load. It loads on other Xbox consoles, but not on my PC. It says that it can't load my avatar. Original Xbox...
  6. Xbox one avatar editor won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor won't save: So I've been using the avatar editor software on Xbox one for awhile now with little to no issues but recently when I try to save my avatar the console gives me a error message that says this:...
  7. Avatar Editor won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Editor won't work: I just bought an xbox one S and I have not been able to access the avatar editor app it stays on the loading screen for a few minutes then goes to "something went wrong - we can't load your...
  8. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  9. Xbox avatar editor crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox avatar editor crash: Can't edit my avatar. I was able at first, but when I tried again, it just loads forever then goes back to home. 9c6b05b1-9c6b-4ce0-848c-0bf733936376
  10. Xbox Avatar Editor not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor not working: My Xbox Avatar Editor refuses to load. Either I get the message “We couldn’t load your avatar” or it infinitely loads. These problems have happened multiple times and to other people. I have only...