Avatar Purchase: Plain button down shirt

Discus and support Avatar Purchase: Plain button down shirt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are so many shirts available. Is there an easy way to search for a plain button down shirt, preferably white, off white, or a light color... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Solamar-2E515FDB-A337-4C30-A890-92B44708133D, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Avatar Purchase: Plain button down shirt

There are so many shirts available.

Is there an easy way to search for a plain button down shirt, preferably white, off white, or a light color pattern? I don't want any advertizing or emblems on it.

I cannot find it in the some 2000 shirts available.

:)

Solamar-2E515FDB-A337-4C30-A890-92B44708133D, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Xbox one pre-order achievement

[quote user="That 1 Dude"]

I ordered from MS store over xbl and got my achievement.

-

I think if they gave away a Xone tee shirt would have been a better way for people to show off their purchase

[/quote]

They have a Xbox One t-shirt that is currently free to download:
    http://www.xboxgamer.me/free-xbox-one-avatar-shirt/

Judge, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Bubba1844
    Bubba1844 Guest
    Being Doctor Not Being Tracked/Counted

I’ve made eligible game purchases (Inside, Edith Finch, Firewatch) and earned 5 achievements (Inside, Edith Finch) and it has only correctly tracked a purchase of a couple of avatar t-shirts. Please advise.

Bubba1844, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Judge Win User

Xbox one pre-order achievement

[quote user="That 1 Dude"]

I ordered from MS store over xbl and got my achievement.

-

I think if they gave away a Xone tee shirt would have been a better way for people to show off their purchase

[/quote]

They have a Xbox One t-shirt that is currently free to download:
    http://www.xboxgamer.me/free-xbox-one-avatar-shirt/
  5. Nesquiked Win User

My facial hair disappears after I remove my skull mask, the grey one.

Not exactly hair related, but sometimes when I wear the "Ranch" shirt with a jacket, the design disappears, making it just a plain grey shirt.
  6. SFreak Daniel Win User

Yes, I found that shirt on Games-Avatar (Free Honda Shirt) and from what I know, on console you can't Search for a specific T-shirt by name. I have Windows Professional XP. I went to profile on xbox.com and I clicked "edit avatar" but it shows me the option
    to create a new avatar. Same for the "avatar editor".
  7. PositiveSpinKim Win User

Gamer mom looking for friends that work hard play hard

Is that a BSG shirt on your avatar??
  8. Misses Joust Win User

Day One Edition Avatar T-Shirt

G'day J0hnyBoy. Unfortunately the two are not connected. The Day One Edition avatar shirts were available for free for a limited time last year. They can no longer be purchased.
Thema:

Avatar Purchase: Plain button down shirt

1. Avatar Purchase: Plain button down shirt - Similar Threads - Avatar Purchase Plain

2. NEW Avatar wearing purchases from old Avatar app.... Possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW Avatar wearing purchases from old Avatar app.... Possible?: So has everyone already knows, Microsoft recently upgraded the Avatar app for Xbox. In doing so anything that you previously bought from the Avatar shop is now locked in the old app. The only way...
  3. Pandemic Mission Completed for Games & Avatar purchased but no reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Pandemic Mission Completed for Games & Avatar purchased but no reward: Hi,. Completed both the purchase of game and avatar but no rewards have been given yet. Thank you 8d3b8d37-a564-4e05-a66d-0e638e1e7d92
  4. Go West for Rewards Avatar Purchases Not Applied Fully

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West for Rewards Avatar Purchases Not Applied Fully: Hello, I purchased the following avatar items from the list of eligible items to meet the $2 pre tax rule: [img] They were $1.00 each and are listed as eligible items on the rewards page...
  5. Go West avatar purchase not being recognized

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West avatar purchase not being recognized: I purchased two avatar items from the Go West list on March 16th, and they have not been credited for the Mission yet. Here's the purchase from my account: [img]...
  6. Achievements & Avatar items purchased not unlock for Go West Mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Achievements & Avatar items purchased not unlock for Go West Mission: HI, May I know how long it takes to unlock as I am not seeing the avatar items purchase and achievement earn for the game purchase unlocking in the mission. Thank you...
  7. Cannot purchase Washington Capitals Avatar items from the Avatar Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Washington Capitals Avatar items from the Avatar Store: Hi, I've been trying to purchase the '2018 Capitals Stanley Cup Victory' avatar. It's listed under 'newest' items in the Avatar Store on the Xbox One console. When I click on the item, nothing...
  8. Avatar Store not letting me purchase free items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Store not letting me purchase free items: The avatar store isn't letting me purchase free items if Xbox Support could help me as soon as possible that would be great b4019057-c524-4887-a6d8-fdea1f79b49e
  9. avatar purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    avatar purchase: what do you do because i tried to get an avatar and it said Sorry you have to pay on your xbox n it said can not pay on xbox.com and i was on my xbox 60afc4f0-45a6-4ff7-82a1-ecb1efe8f37e
  10. Unable to download Xbox 360 titles or purchase items for avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download Xbox 360 titles or purchase items for avatar: Whenever I try to download an Xbox 360 game or try purchasing items for my Xbox Avatar I get a message saying that my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. My account is not...