Discus and support Avatar Store Items in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can model and sell custom items (clothing, props, hair, fingernails,and limbs) on the new avatar Store. I was told the new avatar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucif Exire, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Lucif Exire
    Lucif Exire Guest

Is there any way I can model and sell custom items (clothing, props, hair, fingernails,and limbs) on the new avatar Store. I was told the new avatar system is made in unity and was wondering if I could apply to sell stuff for avatars. If I can't I think
    it's a missed opportunity to not let people apply as a avatar Store creator.

:)

Lucif Exire, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Redeemed Code To Wrong Xbox Live Account(Avatar Shirt)

Hi CHAWOW518,

Unfortunately not. Avatar Store items and avatar awards are available only for the gamertag that purchased or unlocked the item. If you want to use an avatar item with another gamertag, that gamertag must purchase or unlock the item.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Cant get avatar items on the xbox

Is there an error message when you attempt to purchase a certain avatar item? What does it exactly say?

You should be able to buy avatar items on both this website and the Xbox avatar store.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gift Cards

The avatar store is set up on the same store as the 360. Unfortunately the One store has never been updated to work with the Microsoft account balance for purchasing items from the 360 store. Hopefully once the new avatars are released you may be able to
    purchase the items with the funds.
  5. NullRygar Win User

Avatar Items not transferable between accounts? Why?

Avatar Store items and avatar awards are available only for the gamertag that purchased or unlocked the item. If you want to use an avatar item with another gamertag, that gamertag must purchase or unlock the item.

The only thing I can suggest is give MS a call and maybe they can transfer the licenses on their end?
  6. onyxishere Win User

is the Avatar store an App??i cant find the avatar store for xbone

To get to your Avatar items and store from Home please press Left on the D-Pad and then Up to your Profile. Highlight it and go to the Profile page. You should see an option to edit your Avatar from there. The Store will be available as part of the Avatar
    editor
Thema:

1. Avatar Store Items - Similar Threads - Avatar Store Items

2. Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?: I would like to see tactical pants and more work jeans like boot-cut .. Dont like skinny jeans 1272ec66-431b-49d5-a955-80191817b225
  3. Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store: So i was buying some stuff for my xbox avatar when certain items wouldnt be added. Like i wanted to get the free Nike Air Jordan shoes but it kept saying try again. Same goes with dress ups and...
  4. Creating Items for Avatar Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creating Items for Avatar Store: How can I create and send items to be included on the Avatar store? I am referring to items such as Hats, Tshirts, Masks etc. Thanks. a3bd0944-a7fe-4cf3-8cf3-c1746671f8e5
  5. 3D viewer not working on xbox avatar store when viewing item.

in XBoX Accessibility
    3D viewer not working on xbox avatar store when viewing item.: hello, I’m trying to access my avatar items using the 3D viewer but when I click on the item it doesn’t work! And when I click “Details” it shows up but the 3D viewer isn’t not showing up. Please...
  6. Cannot purchase Washington Capitals Avatar items from the Avatar Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Washington Capitals Avatar items from the Avatar Store: Hi, I've been trying to purchase the '2018 Capitals Stanley Cup Victory' avatar. It's listed under 'newest' items in the Avatar Store on the Xbox One console. When I click on the item, nothing...
  7. Can't download items from the avatar store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download items from the avatar store: Need assistance, every time I try to get an item from the avatar store it tells me my purchase was successful but my download queue is full. To download the item to your xbox, remove items from...
  8. Avatar Store not letting me purchase free items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Store not letting me purchase free items: The avatar store isn't letting me purchase free items if Xbox Support could help me as soon as possible that would be great b4019057-c524-4887-a6d8-fdea1f79b49e
  9. Requesting Avatar Store Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting Avatar Store Items: i was wondering if there was anyway you could request xbox to try and get the rights to do certain avatar items, as i'd love to be able to make my avatar look like Yuno Gasai and it'd be great if...
  10. Avatar items not showing up in Avatar Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar items not showing up in Avatar Store: So today i was planning on buying some of the avatar items from the Rocky series and when i checked the Avatar store there was no "Rocky" section. I was wondering if they were removed from the...