Discus and support AVATAR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The 360 had your AVATAR along with your friends AVATARS on your dashboard to show off your style. The ONE needs to bring back the AVATAR STORE with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014.

1. AVATAR

The 360 had your AVATAR along with your friends AVATARS on your dashboard to show off your style. The ONE needs to bring back the AVATAR STORE with more urban choices and a way show off your AVATAR and to see others on the dashboard.

:)

HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest

You mean Gamerpics right? It's

> Friends
    > My profile
    > Customize profile

As for backgrounds, they're not on the Xbox Store. You can upload your own picture via USB, or set an achievement art as one.

ClNTRoN, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Avatars?

this is correct they are being added to the xbox app in windows 10 and as far as I heard it will be in the xbox in some fashion with the redesign they also opened the avatar stuff up for L: id@xbox with the new update so some avatar games should be coming out

Terrin_marine, Mar 19, 2014
  4. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

Avatars are retiring. There will not be an Avatar Kinect on Xbox One. Microsoft is getting rid of avatars and all users who bought gears for the avatars will be issued refunds.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Watch Dogs Uplay Aiden Avatar?

The avatar reward offered on by Uplay is only for your Uplay avatar and is not a costume for your XBL avatar.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Minecraft

If you purchased it in the Avatar marketplace then that means it is an avatar item only and not for use in the game. You'll have to go to Social then click on his avatar and go into the avatar gallery to access it.
  7. Christyna64 Win User

NEW Avatar wearing purchases from old Avatar app.... Possible?

The old avatars and avatar content is not compatible with the new avatar system. I have lots of items that I wish I could transfer to my new avatar. We do have the option to use either avatar we wish as a profile.
  8. onyxishere Win User

I've bought an avatar item, & can't find it

Avatar items are for your son's avatar only. Go to Social and select your son's avatar. Then find the option called Customize Avatar. You'll find the stuff you purchased in there.
Thema:

1. AVATAR - Similar Threads - AVATAR

2. Avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar: [img] I cannot import my original avatar. Ive uninstalled both apps. I select Xbox Original avatar in the new app but it keeps giving me the same message: “We couldn’t load your Xbox Original...
  3. It feels like the avatars are extinct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It feels like the avatars are extinct.: So back in the days, I used to love avatars a lot on Xbox One. However, since they are no longer releasing anymore new items in the store, I think finally I am ready to abandon it. Appears for...
  4. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...
  5. Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?: Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to make a lot of call of duty avatars for the older...
  6. Edit avatar app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edit avatar app won't load: When I try to open the avatar editor app in just gets stuck on the loading page. Strangely the old avatar app works though. Anything i can do to fix this? Or is a problem on Microsofts end?...
  7. Xbox Avatar won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar won't load: I'm trying to load my xbox avatar and I'm getting an error message saying we can't load your avatar. d5432959-1766-4fe1-bb66-33d15e90ef44
  8. Avatar content creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar content creation: Hi! My team and I are very interested in creating new content for the Xbox avatars but I cannot seem to find out how to get this done where people could download our avatar clothing and accessory...
  9. Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?: I'm curious why there's no specific credits for the Rare art team/artists who made a lot of the original 360 Avatar outfits and props anywhere; I'd like to follow more of their artwork but I've...
  10. Xbox one avatar error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar error: Hello everybody! My issue is that when i launch up the xbox one avatar editor it simply does not load and tells me to try again or quit the app. I have tried restarting the console, deleting my...