Discus and support Avatars in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the free Godzilla avatar on pc, and I click wear, and then I go to my avatar app and it didn't do anything, help? Please? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Godzillix22, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Avatars

I got the free Godzilla avatar on pc, and I click wear, and then I go to my avatar app and it didn't do anything, help? Please?

submitted by /u/Godzillix22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Godzillix22, Aug 26, 2019
  2. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

Will Avatar Kinect ever see the light on Xbox One?

Avatars are retiring. There will not be an Avatar Kinect on Xbox One. Microsoft is getting rid of avatars and all users who bought gears for the avatars will be issued refunds.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I purchased cloththing for my avatar but they are not showing up in wardrobe

It might be because you need the new style of avatar for some clothes

If you want to update your new Xbox Avatar, we’ve created an app for that: the

Xbox Avatar Editor

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/find-old-avatar

However, if you want to continue using your existing avatar and any of the content you’ve purchased or been awarded for it, you can do that in the

Xbox Original Avatars
    app.

Deck out your Xbox Original Avatar, and then import it to take the place of your gamerpic or new avatar.
    To import your original avatar:

1. Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.
    2. Select Xbox Original Avatar, then choose your original avatar.
    3. Select Import.

Give it a few seconds, and voil ! Your Xbox Original Avatar once again represents you across Xbox.
    If you want to use your Xbox Original Avatar as your gamerpic, use the Xbox Original Avatars app. Only the new avatars are able to use the Photobooth feature in the Xbox Avatar Editor.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Watch Dogs Uplay Aiden Avatar?

The avatar reward offered on by Uplay is only for your Uplay avatar and is not a costume for your XBL avatar.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Minecraft

If you purchased it in the Avatar marketplace then that means it is an avatar item only and not for use in the game. You'll have to go to Social then click on his avatar and go into the avatar gallery to access it.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

NEW Avatar wearing purchases from old Avatar app.... Possible?

The old avatars and avatar content is not compatible with the new avatar system. I have lots of items that I wish I could transfer to my new avatar. We do have the option to use either avatar we wish as a profile.
Thema:

1. Avatars - Similar Threads - Avatars

2. How to change Xbox original avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Xbox original avatar: How do you change the Appearances of the Xbox original avatar? Im on xbox one and I want to change the facial features of my xbox orginal avatar. 82ed5639-ae2e-4e9c-b123-3d733994e6eb
  3. Xbox One Avatar Editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor: I'm having an issue with Xbox Avatar Editor. It won't load my avatar. I have restarted, reset, and soft reset my xbox. It kept all my apps and games and what not but reset the Xbox. I had my...
  4. Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X?: Am I the only one that wish the avatar back on the main screen for SX like on the 360? I know it's not that big of a deal but always thought it was a Nice touch (Hope that doesn't go against...
  5. Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X?: Am I the only one that wish the avatar back on the main screen for SX like on the 360? I know it's not that big of a deal but always thought it was a Nice touch (Hope that doesn't go against...
  6. Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?: So, Rewards app is not working in my country (Poland), so I uninstalled it. But it gets reinstalled with each system update. Same thing happens with avatar apps (I don't use them, so I uninstall...
  7. Xbox 1 avatars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 avatars: I am having trouble with having my profile show my old avatar. Can I get help please. c39facb7-c456-4cc8-985c-fba4d0c0320c
  8. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading: For some reason, whenever I try to open the 2017 Xbox Avatar Editor my avatar won't load. It loads on other Xbox consoles, but not on my PC. It says that it can't load my avatar. Original Xbox...
  9. Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues

in XboX Insiders
    Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues: The avatars look low resolution on the Xbox profile page but in avatar editor they are high resolution with no artifacts or anti-aliasing issues, please update the profile page avatars to be high...
  10. What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?: When i try to get my old avatar back it says that i need to import all of my original purchases when i just want my old avatar back. What does it mean? e13e757d-608e-4d65-a578-8c752faa8b69