Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly

Discus and support Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i make a gamer picture using my avatar it says saved but shows another picture instead of the one i made 1e42a1c1-3445-4f74-8a0b-19aa704896b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItzzKingRauss, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly

When i make a gamer picture using my avatar it says saved but shows another picture instead of the one i made

:)

ItzzKingRauss, Feb 20, 2015
  2. How to save a Gamercard as JPEG?

Is there a way to display and save your gamercard as a picture (JPEG)?

Christian Beauclair, Feb 20, 2015
  3. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey buddy,

No problems, hopefully we can assist. Are you trying to set the gamer picture through your console, or through the website?

Also, remember that the website does not display your gamer picture correctly from the xbox one, for example my gamer picture that appears next to this post (on the left) is my gamer picture from my 360, and is not my current gamer picture. Your current
    gamer picture will be displayed at the top right of the screen Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Feb 20, 2015
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Hey buddy,

No problems, hopefully we can assist. Are you trying to set the gamer picture through your console, or through the website?

Also, remember that the website does not display your gamer picture correctly from the xbox one, for example my gamer picture that appears next to this post (on the left) is my gamer picture from my 360, and is not my current gamer picture. Your current
    gamer picture will be displayed at the top right of the screen :)

Cheers

Denaz
  5. FaKe Masterrr Win User

Avater Items

Avator Items are not free just the one on ur save character thing

Avators Are stuff you wear
  6. RUB83R P1G Win User

Xbox Live personal gamer picture not displaying correctly

A personal gamer picture is when friends view your profile or when you play a game where you can use your gamer picture you can pick to use your personal picture. Your general gamer picture is what everyone can view and will apear on people's friends lists.

The whole system isn't clearly explained anywhere so i hope this helps :)
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Fanged,

Where are you looking at your main profile that it shows the Gamer Pic rather than the Personal Pic?

Is it on your console or on xbox.com?

If it's xbox.com, then I believe that it shows your public Gamer Pic to everyone rather than your personal picture.

If it's on your console, then I would suggest trying these steps:

Please let us know and we'll go from there.
  8. KyleNorth Win User

But I thought whatever your personal gamer picture is it shows that to all the people on your friends list no matter what? because on my second account when I use to look at my main XBL account it use to show my personal picture when I was scrolling through
    the friends list every time but now it will only show it maybe 1/10 times and now the only way I can see it is by clicking on my profile and I thought the only people who can see your non personal gamer picture are people who are not on your friends list?
Thema:

Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly

1. Avater gamer picture saves but dosent display correctly - Similar Threads - Avater gamer picture

2. Banned from Changing my gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Changing my gamer picture: I've been trying to change my picture for a few days and it would say it was changing but it wouldn't ever update to a new picture, i checked enforcement and it says there was a takedown, which...
  3. Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Girl/Guy Gamers needed!: Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX, MK, GTA w! Girls and guys are welcomed!...
  4. I had two gamer tags on my email. And now one is gone and cannot get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had two gamer tags on my email. And now one is gone and cannot get it back: Hello so I’ve been playing Xbox for a while. And a few years ago I made two profiles on my email so me and my friends could play. Now I just purchased the new Xbox and just started getting back...
  5. Gamer pic upside down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic upside down?: I can't seem to find any information for my exact issue. I got my Series X and decided to upload a custom gamer pic for the first time. I originally tried saving it my OneDrive and then...
  6. Can't purchase gamer tag change - "We’re having trouble processing your payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't purchase gamer tag change - "We’re having trouble processing your payment": I'm getting this error message while trying to purchase a gamer tag change with account balance: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get...
  7. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live for my gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live for my gamer pic?: When i went to apply to be part of the ambassador program, it said "You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met." I have been on Xbox for years...
  8. Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  9. turning off gamers with headsets when not using one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off gamers with headsets when not using one: turning off gamers with headsets on multiplayer when not wearing a headset be83bfb4-4987-48dc-8cf4-ccc5bb062c9a
  10. Is there a way to make avater items anymore? Just a quick question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to make avater items anymore? Just a quick question: Is there a way to make things on the Avater editor? Just a q uick question 3188953e-f9d0-4a51-9aed-4515353f7a5d