Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

Discus and support Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Me4tWag0n, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Me4tWag0n
    Me4tWag0n Guest

Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly even after download, even ON MY DESKTOP PC!!!
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]??? I PAID FOR THIS? WHY ISNT IT BUFFERING CORRECTLY?? AND DONT GIVE ME THAT [Mod Removed - Profanity] OF "DOWNLOAD THE APP AGAIN" IVE DONE THAT A HALF DOZEN TIMES NOW. GET YOUR
    [mod removed-profanity] TOGETHER MICROSOFT!

:)

Me4tWag0n, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Wag0n,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend reporting the issue within the insiders hub. Also may want to contact the publisher of the movie, there may be an issue with the movie itself since it does same thing on two different devices.
    If you like, you can
    request a refund
    for the purchase of the movie.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Happy Friday!!!

Playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and prefer to watch Avenger Endgame than Shazam
  4. SinfulSatan Win User

the bad service that we get in au

They,[Mod Removed - Profanity] dont give a [Mod Removed - Profanity] about aussies ,ps4 is looking good atm
  5. FRÉDÉRICCARRIÈRE Win User

[Mod Removed - Profanity] is happening

[Mod Removed - Profanity] thanks Smwutches but
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] is that good service from microsoft without telling you what is going on untill the release date. I
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] hate microsof for that
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Happy Friday!!!

I ended up playing rainbow anthem and GTA... and im saving my money for Avengers Endgame btw.
Thema:

1. Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]? - Similar Threads - Avengers Endgame special

2. Marvel The Avengers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel The Avengers: As much of a Marvel fan as I am, I'm a bit skeptical. I want to remain positive, as I always try to do, but for this title I want to see a bit more of a long-term plan before I'm sold. I...
  3. Avengers end game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers end game: alguien sabe cuando agregaran el idioma español para la pelicula de avengers end game? ____ [Translation - Does anyone know when they will add the Spanish language to the avengers end game...
  4. Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now): [img] [img] Please add again All Marvel characters for avatar please 2d23f4b1-284a-4a46-8c0a-cb375e2bf84a
  5. LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox: I just downloaded the deluxe version of Lego Avengers. It wont save any of my progress and I have to keep replaying the same thing over and over. I’ve made sure my xbox is up to date and I have...
  6. I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War: Hi there, Just purchased Avengers Infinity War and am getting the aforementioned HDCP error code. My equipment and things I've tried: Equipment LG 32UD99-W Monitor Xbox One X Xbox One X HDMI...
  7. Avengers Infinity War Avatar Items not available outside the US

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers Infinity War Avatar Items not available outside the US: The title says enough. Everyone can look at these awesome items, but it is not available except in the US. So, why can't other countries get it? The movie is coming to other countries outside...
  8. Can't see Avengers Infinity War purchased movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see Avengers Infinity War purchased movie: Hi. I've purchased Avengers:Infinity War about two months ago, and now I can't see it, still don't let me watch the movie. The release date is today August 1, 12:00 am....
  9. Purchased avengers infinity war but won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased avengers infinity war but won’t play: I have just bought avengers infinity war HD but it will not let me watch it even after the official release date is there anyway I can fix this or is there a problem with Xbox atm?...
  10. Avengers infinity war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers infinity war: I have just purchased avengers infinity war through my Xbox one and I was under the impression it was available for download today. However I don't seem to be able to watch it and have no idea...