Average lifespan for games in Gamepass?

Discus and support Average lifespan for games in Gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there an average amount of time that games stay in Gamepass? I want to play Metro Exodus and the new Tomb Raider, but I am going to start AC Odyssey... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandiesel1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Is there an average amount of time that games stay in Gamepass? I want to play Metro Exodus and the new Tomb Raider, but I am going to start AC Odyssey tonight. I am expecting 2 months solid on that game like I was with Origins. I don't want those games
    to go away in that time frame. I'm not really worried about Metro leaving but Tomb Raider possibly?

:)

brandiesel1, Jul 8, 2019
  2. AdamKronus Win User

I can't believe you can tell for sure when a game is going to come out of GamePass. The way is to wait for the announcement
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Infortunately games can leave but they will be announced prior to then leaving.

You can also buy the game using the discount that it is given from being on gamepass.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Every game has different lifespans real no way to tell
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

There is no way to know, because the contract of each game with its developers are different.
  6. Oraclea Win User

I think the shortest amount of time I've seen a game stay in Game Pass is 3 months. A lot of third-party games have been on there for well over a year now with no sign of leaving; when I've seen higher-profile games leave the service, I've mostly seen
    them leave at either a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month milestone from their original addition. It ultimately must depend on the details of the agreements between Microsoft and the game publishers.
Thema:

1. Average lifespan for games in Gamepass? - Similar Threads - Average lifespan games

2. Average playtime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Average playtime: If it's a work day, probably 0-30min. If I don't work the next day, 0-4hrs probably sometimes longer. I have a 3y/o now that sits next to me and says "share, it's my turn daddy"...
  3. What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public?: What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public? Terraria's developers Pipeworks submitted an update last friday and I was wondering how long does this...
  4. Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity: Hey Everyone, I just created a new club called RNGesus for all who have suffered from the plight of RNG loot systems. It is an adult club so lewd behavior, stupidity, and being an **** are...
  5. No Community Average Scores!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Community Average Scores!: I am using Insanity and wife uses Jillian Michaels shed and shred. Started with a 14 day Live Gold trial but purchased the 12 months when that ran out. Problem is that we used to get community...
  6. 40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one: Yep, that's right, 40 Year old gamer looking for other Mature gamers that don't care whether they win or lose, just wanting to have fun, drink a few beers and talk a little $#|t. I have had a...
  7. FPS gamers, what is the average life span of your analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    FPS gamers, what is the average life span of your analog sticks?: Hello everyone :) My analog sticks survive for about 8 to 15 months, how long does yours hold out for? Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :) 7aa528ad-5a8b-42e0-ac8a-bdbd601181d9
  8. Average download time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Average download time: What is everyone's average time for install/ download? I've been downloading destiny and it's been 2 hrs and just got to 65. f1bfe519-c067-4c4e-bab7-bb78bf4d64b5
  9. Average bandwidth usage per hour of multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Average bandwidth usage per hour of multiplayer?: Can anyone tell me this, now that there's a handy monitor included in the latest update? If you run some tests specifically with Diablo 3, there's a cookie in it for you! Thanks in advance!...
  10. 3.0 K/D average halo 3 player looking for destiny clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    3.0 K/D average halo 3 player looking for destiny clan: Hi Guys, I'll keep this short and sweet. It's been a while since I played for a clan but with Destiny on it's way I'm dying to get back into the swing of things. I'v. Been casually playing a...