Avoid me ban for 6 month

Discus and support Avoid me ban for 6 month in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have had a avoid me ban fir 6 minths now and i ma unable to play gta 5 which i had 3 years gameplay on. i was reported repetedly on purpose to get me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harryelliott3, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Avoid me ban for 6 month

i have had a avoid me ban fir 6 minths now and i ma unable to play gta 5 which i had 3 years gameplay on. i was reported repetedly on purpose to get me banned. i did nothing wrong. what do i do now

:)

harryelliott3, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avoid me ban for 6 month

That's your rep, not a ban. The improve your rep, you need to play online without getting a bunch of negative reports. Changing up the games you play can help too.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Avoid me ban for 6 month

There's no one to contact about rep. You're the only one who can fix your rep.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Avoid me ban for 6 month

Yes, just play games and don't do anything that would cause someone to report you. Like I said earlier, playing different games can help. Games like GTA, Overwatch, Rainbow6 Siege, games that tend to have more toxic gamers will usually make it take a lot
    longer.
  5. harryelliott3 Win User

Avoid me ban for 6 month

Okay iv tried this an no luck can i conatct someone
  6. harryelliott3 Win User

Avoid me ban for 6 month

Okay how do i do this just by playing games ?
Thema:

Avoid me ban for 6 month

1. Avoid me ban for 6 month - Similar Threads - Avoid ban month

2. Avoid banning on Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avoid banning on Xbox live: Good night. I am from Argentina. I would like to know what I should do to avoid a ban. What happened is that an hour ago I was in a game of Call of duty: Black Ops 2 and in it there was a Hacker...
  3. Can a person who uses an alt to avoid a suspension get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a person who uses an alt to avoid a suspension get banned?: Had a guy cuss at me, was pretty tired of the swearing and toxic people. I reported him, he got banned, his friend invited me. When I joined he was on an alternate account, he straight out said...
  4. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  5. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  6. What are good ways to avoid being banned in GTA 5 Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are good ways to avoid being banned in GTA 5 Online?: What are good ways to avoid being banned in GTA 5 Online? I keep hearing online that it's easy to get banned in GTA 5 Online.....dunno if it's true or not I'm only a level 7 dunno if people are...
  7. "Avoid Me" & Voice Ban? For what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Avoid Me" & Voice Ban? For what?: I've recently been put on needs work, then immediately avoid me for my reputation, only to find I'm voice banned. I fear that next I will be banned from playing online entirely, and all this is...
  8. "Flawed Reputation System" Ban me from playing the games I payed for. "Avoid ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Flawed Reputation System" Ban me from playing the games I payed for. "Avoid ...: I was recently labeled as "Avoid Me" I was falsely reported on multiple occasions while playing Overwatch Competitive. I play best with a certain hero named Torbjorn in Overwatch. This hero is...
  9. Avoid me "ban"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid me "ban": I have a group of about 15 Twenty year olds reporting me continuously because I picked widow in overwatch, I'm stuck in avoid me. They are also getting their friends to report me. I need help...
  10. How to avoid getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to avoid getting banned: I was banned under some very odd circumstances, I am writing this so you don't fall into the same fate as myself. I got tired of a few persistent hackers/modders that I kept running into, one...