AVOID ME REPUTATION

Discus and support AVOID ME REPUTATION in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i WaNt Th3 AVOID ME rEpUtAtIoN pLEaSe gIvE It ToO m3 WTA IIlIlIIx 23415876-9166-4010-a01f-ac6c11515b48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WTA PsYcHo, Mar 8, 2021.

1. WTA PsYcHo
    WTA PsYcHo Guest

AVOID ME REPUTATION

i WaNt Th3 AVOID ME rEpUtAtIoN

pLEaSe gIvE It ToO m3

WTA IIlIlIIx

:)

WTA PsYcHo, Mar 8, 2021
  2. matthew77777777 Win User

Avoid me reputation

My case number for chat support telling me to post here is .

[Mod Removed]
  3. g0rdan fr33man Win User

avoid me reputation

you are misleading again the only check to determine if a complaint against you is valid is if i actually played a game with the person accusing me winning is not unsportsmanlike cheating is not unsportsmanlike its cheating that's why they have a separate
    button for unsportsmanlike conduct and cheating even if i never speak to anyone didn't plug in my headset i would still be accused of cheating and xbox offers no way to fix my rep for all these false accusations of cheating even when major nelson said that
    the enforcement team has the power to fix it they refuse to talk to anyone so they never will fix it
  4. ngocphi Win User

avoid me reputation

You can't that's the point you don't understand how rep works

Only by changing tour behaviour is how you fix your rep

There is no reset button in real life how do you expect it to be in a console

FYI all consoles use the same system

If you actually read the links you would understand how it works and how to correctly fix it

Its not your opinion that counts on your rep

Its how the communities perceives you just like in real life

And yes support already answers your question as they already flawed bowskis answer as correct
  5. ngocphi Win User

avoid me reputation

You change your behaviour and win correctly
  6. mufc 20 mufc 20 Win User

avoid me reputation

how can I improve my rep,xbox happy to take my money though suprisingly
Thema:

AVOID ME REPUTATION

1. AVOID ME REPUTATION - Similar Threads - AVOID REPUTATION

2. reputation avoid me

in XBoX on Consoles
    reputation avoid me: I have a reputation saying “avoid me” and i dont know why but ive been having it for months , i want it to go away because i cant play some games with my friends on xbox...
  3. False report/Avoid me reputation

in XBoX Accessibility
    False report/Avoid me reputation: Hi, I'm having a serious problem because I share accounts with my younger brother and he raged and started reporting our account and now I can't join people because I have a "avoid me" reputation....
  4. There is a reputation avoid me on my profile because my friends reported me as a joke.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a reputation avoid me on my profile because my friends reported me as a joke.: How do I get this removed? Does anyone know? 7ddbabf3-dfd7-479e-bfd8-388eccb17610
  5. Avoid me reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid me reputation: I have been reported when i played a certain game cause i was bad they even messaged me after saying i had been reported i dont think this is fair now i have a tag of avoid me on my profile and...
  6. My Xbox Live experience has been destroyed by the "avoid me" reputation status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Live experience has been destroyed by the "avoid me" reputation status: I have reached a level of frustration and disappointment that is difficult to put into words regarding the Xbox One reputation system. I have been an Xbox Live Gold member from the very beginning,...
  7. ​ HELP! Stuck on Avoid Me reputation for 6 months, and dont know whats going on!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​ HELP! Stuck on Avoid Me reputation for 6 months, and dont know whats going on!: Hello, I Have been on 'Avoid Me' Reputation for the past 6 months on X-box live. Im pretty sure it started when Star Wars Battlefront 2 came out and I was playing overpowered heroes when...
  8. HELP! Stuck on Avoid Me reputation for 6 months, and dont know whats going on! Support sent me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Stuck on Avoid Me reputation for 6 months, and dont know whats going on! Support sent me ...: Hello, my account has been stuck on avoid me reputation for the past 6 months. I have never received and email or anything telling me what happened. When I checked enforcement.xbox.com It...
  9. My reputation says avoid me and I need help to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My reputation says avoid me and I need help to fix it: Please help me fix my avoid me account please because my a count has been set to avoid me for a year still nothing 4a341680-296a-462e-83a8-cfe544eec89b
  10. Avoid Me reputation PT2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me reputation PT2: Deny, deflect and avoid. Reputation system is garbage and needs a serious overhaul. 6ff7a24e-2738-4b52-a84d-9d6da12396ce