Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle

Discus and support Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Received an email informing me if I upgrade to Xbox one, I will receive a £50 voucher after I make my Xbox One 'my home console'. Its been over 4 weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by forestfan78, Oct 30, 2014.

1. forestfan78
    forestfan78 Guest

Received an email informing me if I upgrade to Xbox one, I will receive a £50 voucher after I make my Xbox One 'my home console'. Its been over 4 weeks since I purchased this console now & I still have not received it. After scrolling through several posts,
    it appears I'm not the only one with the problem & it is also apparent that none of these posts have been answered either. You have several unhappy customers out there Microsoft, what are you going to do about it? Also, it is absolutely shocking that we have
    to contact you through a 'forum', why is there no live chat available?

Hopeless as ever.

:)

forestfan78, Oct 30, 2014
  2. rajjy99
    rajjy99 Guest
    £50 giftcard

I bought a xbox one with fifa 15 on September 26th, I have not received the £50 voucher code. How do I get it?

rajjy99, Oct 30, 2014
  3. TheLostBoy1
    TheLostBoy1 Guest
    XBOX ONE OFFER

Hello, I bought the XBOX ONE FIFA 15 Bundle offer but havent recieved my £50 code

TheLostBoy1, Oct 30, 2014
  4. Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle

Hey there, forestfan78! I'm very sorry to see you haven't received your code! Unfortunately, this particular promotion was not sent out via email. If you have received an email explaining that you would qualify for this promotion, I would look into who the
    email was from because it might not be a safe thing to click.

Please do keep an eye out on news.xbox.com for future promotions you may be eligible for! Those will be your best avenues for future offers we have. Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, forestfan78! I'm very sorry to see you haven't received your code! Unfortunately, this particular promotion was not sent out via email. If you have received an email explaining that you would qualify for this promotion, I would look into who the
    email was from because it might not be a safe thing to click.

Please do keep an eye out on majornelson.com and
    news.xbox.com for future promotions you may be eligible for! Those will be your best avenues for future offers we have. :)
  6. KristieCowan Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

Ok thank you so if he goes onto the store he can get the £19.99 bundle and the £29.99 bundle ? As he has a £50 microsoft voucher redeemed in his account
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I am Getting a Playstation 4 But I Still Want an Xbox One

No problem buddy, I am just trying to help you out. I know you have little maneuverability with the upcoming purchase. But educating and helping your cause is always good. What about the

Madden 15 bundle on August 26th.

Fifa 15 bundle on September 26th
  8. Dfects Win User

Fifa 14 Bundle

Whoops I meant the fifa 15 bundle!
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Free £50 for fifa 15 bundle

Hey there, JEBLAD25! Just to clarify, did you get a dashboard message on your Xbox 360 before you purchased your Xbox One FIFA 15 bundle?
Thema:

1. Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle - Similar Threads - Awaiting £50 voucher

2. Awaiting Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Awaiting Refund: I was promised a refund several months ago after contacting xbox through live support chat. I am still waiting. How can I contact xbox through email? ce449638-57cf-4841-9857-3a75daed6ac4
  3. Still awaiting xbox ambassador rewards I have been awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Still awaiting xbox ambassador rewards I have been awarded: I'm still awaiting codes for my avatar and also confirmation about the Ambassador socks and controller case I've been awarded. Does anyone know any thing 4f3b3900-2fd9-4a24-bc9d-74bfcc2a77b6
  4. Preorder punch card still awaiting payout

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punch card still awaiting payout: I was sent here by Xbox Live Rewards Twitter Account. I am still awaiting the 15000 credits and Gems For Completing The Pre Order Punchcard I preordered The Sims 4 November 14th, Call Of Duty...
  5. Games On Demand Punchcard Complete. Still Awaiting Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Games On Demand Punchcard Complete. Still Awaiting Rewards: I was sent here by Xbox Live Rewards Twitter Account. I am still awaiting the 15000 credits and Gems For Completing The Pre Order Punchcard I preordered The Sims 4 November 14th, Call Of...
  6. 50,650 points from August 2015 still awaiting

in XBoX Rewards
    50,650 points from August 2015 still awaiting: Hello, I have 50,650 reward points waiting to be deposited since August 2015 and despite my account being correct and up to date, I have still had no deposit or real answer to why I haven't...
  7. Awaiting halo wars definitive edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Awaiting halo wars definitive edition code: Ordered halo wars 2 and still havent recieved my code for halo wars definitive edition 65bcf030-acbc-495f-93cc-f3efa7fbef13
  8. Still awaiting Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still awaiting Halo Wars Definitive Edition code: Pre-ordered digitally Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on December 29th, but I still haven't received a code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition so that I can start playing this. This was one of the...
  9. Awaiting Halo wars definitive edtion code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awaiting Halo wars definitive edtion code: Hi I purchased Halo wars 2 ultimate edition from the microsoft store and was told I would get my code in 7 to 10 days but this was on the 22nd december. Order number [Mod Removed]...
  10. Greatness Awaits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greatness Awaits: I have had it with Microsoft and Xbox! I'm going to go out and get a PS4 right now to forget about how angry I am with them, Greatness Awaits f1576bd0-c222-4fea-aab6-2818cfe99a5f