Awaiting Refund

Discus and support Awaiting Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was promised a refund several months ago after contacting xbox through live support chat. I am still waiting. How can I contact xbox through email?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveRoberts69, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Awaiting Refund

I was promised a refund several months ago after contacting xbox through live support chat. I am still waiting. How can I contact xbox through email?

:)

SteveRoberts69, Jan 8, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Awaiting Refund

The only way to contact them would be through support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. DAZZA 433 Win User

Awaiting Refund

Refunds take between 5 and 7 business days to go back to your payment method, However you should have received an email that either approved or rejected the refund as there are many factors in whether you can have a refund.

You would need to get back in touch wit the support team via the microsoft pages to have this looked at again, Unfortunately most refunds are time sensitive aswell.
  4. SteveRoberts69 Win User

Awaiting Refund

Thanks. Any idea where I find the xbox email address?
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Awaiting Refund

Hi, I'm really sorry, refunds no restraint on the xbox you must always check microsoft outlook where you have your profile in microsoft. sorry that I write now because the email one month within a certain time limit for reimbursement. Sorry
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Awaiting Refund

You should have received an email which approved/denied your refund. Reply to that email, but honestly, if it's been several months you are probably out of luck now. Refunds are time sensitive, some publishers opt out of the refund system and you are limited
    to one refund per year in most cases.
Thema:

Awaiting Refund

1. Awaiting Refund - Similar Threads - Awaiting Refund

2. Still awaiting xbox ambassador rewards I have been awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Still awaiting xbox ambassador rewards I have been awarded: I'm still awaiting codes for my avatar and also confirmation about the Ambassador socks and controller case I've been awarded. Does anyone know any thing 4f3b3900-2fd9-4a24-bc9d-74bfcc2a77b6
  3. Preorder punch card still awaiting payout

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punch card still awaiting payout: I was sent here by Xbox Live Rewards Twitter Account. I am still awaiting the 15000 credits and Gems For Completing The Pre Order Punchcard I preordered The Sims 4 November 14th, Call Of Duty...
  4. Games On Demand Punchcard Complete. Still Awaiting Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Games On Demand Punchcard Complete. Still Awaiting Rewards: I was sent here by Xbox Live Rewards Twitter Account. I am still awaiting the 15000 credits and Gems For Completing The Pre Order Punchcard I preordered The Sims 4 November 14th, Call Of...
  5. 50,650 points from August 2015 still awaiting

in XBoX Rewards
    50,650 points from August 2015 still awaiting: Hello, I have 50,650 reward points waiting to be deposited since August 2015 and despite my account being correct and up to date, I have still had no deposit or real answer to why I haven't...
  6. Awaiting MS Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Awaiting MS Rewards points: Preordered Gears of War 4 via the MS Store (order #27772b8b-4183-4212-9698-4baee4edd736) and was promised 5,999 rewards points to be "released" and issued to my account on 11/9. Contacted...
  7. Awaiting halo wars definitive edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Awaiting halo wars definitive edition code: Ordered halo wars 2 and still havent recieved my code for halo wars definitive edition 65bcf030-acbc-495f-93cc-f3efa7fbef13
  8. Still awaiting Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still awaiting Halo Wars Definitive Edition code: Pre-ordered digitally Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on December 29th, but I still haven't received a code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition so that I can start playing this. This was one of the...
  9. Awaiting Halo wars definitive edtion code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awaiting Halo wars definitive edtion code: Hi I purchased Halo wars 2 ultimate edition from the microsoft store and was told I would get my code in 7 to 10 days but this was on the 22nd december. Order number [Mod Removed]...
  10. Greatness Awaits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greatness Awaits: I have had it with Microsoft and Xbox! I'm going to go out and get a PS4 right now to forget about how angry I am with them, Greatness Awaits f1576bd0-c222-4fea-aab6-2818cfe99a5f