Awaiting Refund

Discus and support Awaiting Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was promised a refund several months ago after contacting xbox through live support chat. I am still waiting. How can I contact xbox through email?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveRoberts69, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Awaiting Refund

I was promised a refund several months ago after contacting xbox through live support chat. I am still waiting. How can I contact xbox through email?

:)

SteveRoberts69, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Awaiting Refund

1. Awaiting Refund - Similar Threads - Awaiting Refund

2. Still awaiting xbox ambassador rewards I have been awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Still awaiting xbox ambassador rewards I have been awarded: I'm still awaiting codes for my avatar and also confirmation about the Ambassador socks and controller case I've been awarded. Does anyone know any thing 4f3b3900-2fd9-4a24-bc9d-74bfcc2a77b6
  3. Preorder punch card still awaiting payout

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punch card still awaiting payout: I was sent here by Xbox Live Rewards Twitter Account. I am still awaiting the 15000 credits and Gems For Completing The Pre Order Punchcard I preordered The Sims 4 November 14th, Call Of Duty...
  4. Games On Demand Punchcard Complete. Still Awaiting Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Games On Demand Punchcard Complete. Still Awaiting Rewards: I was sent here by Xbox Live Rewards Twitter Account. I am still awaiting the 15000 credits and Gems For Completing The Pre Order Punchcard I preordered The Sims 4 November 14th, Call Of...
  5. 50,650 points from August 2015 still awaiting

in XBoX Rewards
    50,650 points from August 2015 still awaiting: Hello, I have 50,650 reward points waiting to be deposited since August 2015 and despite my account being correct and up to date, I have still had no deposit or real answer to why I haven't...
  6. Awaiting MS Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Awaiting MS Rewards points: Preordered Gears of War 4 via the MS Store (order #27772b8b-4183-4212-9698-4baee4edd736) and was promised 5,999 rewards points to be "released" and issued to my account on 11/9. Contacted...
  7. Awaiting halo wars definitive edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Awaiting halo wars definitive edition code: Ordered halo wars 2 and still havent recieved my code for halo wars definitive edition 65bcf030-acbc-495f-93cc-f3efa7fbef13
  8. Still awaiting Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still awaiting Halo Wars Definitive Edition code: Pre-ordered digitally Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on December 29th, but I still haven't received a code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition so that I can start playing this. This was one of the...
  9. Awaiting Halo wars definitive edtion code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awaiting Halo wars definitive edtion code: Hi I purchased Halo wars 2 ultimate edition from the microsoft store and was told I would get my code in 7 to 10 days but this was on the 22nd december. Order number [Mod Removed]...
  10. Greatness Awaits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greatness Awaits: I have had it with Microsoft and Xbox! I'm going to go out and get a PS4 right now to forget about how angry I am with them, Greatness Awaits f1576bd0-c222-4fea-aab6-2818cfe99a5f