Awakening the nightmare in streaming

Discus and support Awakening the nightmare in streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The error code is 80820010. Really great game great if I can play the next campaign too. I should clarify this is in the new streaming service it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JohnSPeterson, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Awakening the nightmare in streaming

The error code is 80820010. Really great game great if I can play the next campaign too. I should clarify this is in the new streaming service it doesn't work. Should be a quick fix if you get around to it

It's the dlc campaign in Halo wars 2

submitted by /u/JohnSPeterson
    [link] [comments]

/u/JohnSPeterson, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. loverrock Win User

How to play awakening the nightmare on xbox?

That's quite a generic response.... The actual reason is the game is actually installed, it's just not intuitive where to access it. You have to open halo wars 2, and instead of clicking the big button that says "awakening the nightmare" which open opens
    it in the store, you actually need to start a new campaign, and then FROM THERE, you can select awakening the nightmare......

Please record this for other people who complain about the same thing.
  3. zectra27 Win User

Problems with Halo Wars 2 Season Pass

Hi Piquet21 sorry to hear about your problem. If you go into "my games and apps" than press start over Halo Wars 2, the DLC should be there in the ready to install section.

Please note that the Awakening the Nightmare DLC is not covered by the season pass.
  4. S Carver Orne Win User

Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

That's fantastic, Feared Nightmare, but it doesn't change the fact that it will not stream. Hence this thread.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

How to play awakening the nightmare on xbox?

Hey loverrock

Thank you for taking the time to post this the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, the game is actually approximately 10.09MB as depicted on the

Microsoft Store

As far as not being able to access the DLC, I would encourage you to
    uninstall the DLC and re-install it
    . This can be done by following these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select
      My games & apps
      > See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, and find the content you wish to uninstall.
    4. Press the Menu button and select Uninstall.

I would encourage you to perform a
    power cycle
    on your console once the DLC is uninstall. These steps will guide you on how to do this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button
      on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Once your console come back on, you can install the content from your Ready to install once more. I have heard reports that you would have to go through the Campaign playlist in order to access the DLC instead of the Main menu.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Difference between DLC and Season Pass?

to add to the other responses;

there can be Full expansion(s) that will be not included in the season pass.

for example Halo wars 2 got an additional DLC that wasn't included in the season pass, named Awakening the Nightmare.

Always look in the what's included to see what you will get before purchasing.
Thema:

Awakening the nightmare in streaming

1. Awakening the nightmare in streaming - Similar Threads - Awakening nightmare streaming

2. Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install "Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare" on PC: I purchased "Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition" for Windows 10 PC today, and installed it. In the "my library" section of the Microsoft Store app, all the components of the "complete edition" show up,...
  3. Kakarot dlc the first awakening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kakarot dlc the first awakening: I download my season pass, which it downloads/updates dlc part 1 and says its ready to open...get tothe title screen(loggin) it still displays update 1.06 not newest 1.1! Ive followed all...
  4. LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements: I downloaded LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens, and started playing and after finishing several chapters I realized that none of the achievements have been unlocked. I've tried asking Lego, but...
  5. Dragon Age: Awakening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Awakening: So years back I purchased the game of the year edition of Dragon Age: Origins which had a second disc including all DLC and bonus content. Wanting to live in the past I tried to play this game...
  6. How to play awakening the nightmare on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play awakening the nightmare on xbox?: I bought the halo wars 2 complete edition last July, which includes the Awakening the nightmare addon, except I can't seem to play it now on my xbox 1 console. If I open the game on the store, it...
  7. Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING: I bought the Season Pass for Lego Star Wars TFA on my Xbox 360, I've downloaded the content but it is not available in game. The achievements have not updated, the levels are not there and neither...
  8. There's Been an Awakening Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's Been an Awakening Achievement: I finally was able to reach level 25 in the game, but the achievement didn't unlock for me; it's still locked as of right now. I thought maybe after a few hours it would appear, but still nothing....
  9. Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare DLC not working for me please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare DLC not working for me please help.: Halo Wars 2 DLC "Awakening the Nightmare" is not working for me on Xbox One and Windows 10. I've used all sorts of trouble shooting and it's still not working. I have it installed, says I own it...
  10. [Halo Wars 2 - Awakening the Nightmare] Installation Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Wars 2 - Awakening the Nightmare] Installation Trouble: While downloading Awakening the Nightmare my download, which ended up being the entire game file for no apparent reason, stalled at a certain point and would not start again. I've uninstalled the...