Award points

Discus and support Award points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I believe there is something wrong with the amount of points i've been given. Before I was given point for renewing gold and purchasing games but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by danielitouribe, May 7, 2018.

1. Award points

I believe there is something wrong with the amount of points i've been given. Before I was given point for renewing gold and purchasing games but i have not been given any recently

:)

danielitouribe, May 7, 2018
  2. Achievements List. If you care

Kenny Britt Award (25 points): Gain 225+ yards receiving with one player (No OTP or co-op).

Tim Tebow Award (30 points): Score a 40+ yard TD run with a QB (No OTP or co-op).

Arian Foster Award (25 points): Rush for 231+ yards in a game with one player (No OTP or co-op).

Darren McFadden Award (25 points): Score 4+ rushing TDs in a single game (No OTP or co-op).

Michael Vick Award (30 points): Rush for 130+ yards with your QB (No OTP or co-op).

Santonio Holmes Award (25 points): Catch a game winning TD pass in OT (No OTP or co-op).

Matt Schaub Award (25 points): Pass for 497+ yards in one game with one player (No OTP or co-op).

Reggie Wayne Award (25 points): Catch 14+ passes in one game with one player (No OTP or co-op).

San Diego Chargers Award (30 points): Hold your opponent to under 67 yds of total offense (minimum 5 min. qtr., no OTP or co-op).

Adrian Peterson Award (25 points): Score on an 80+ yard TD run (No OTP or co-op).

Oakland Raiders Award (30 points): Win by 45 points or more (No OTP or co-op)

.Put Da Team On My Back (50 points): Catch a 99 yard TD pass with Greg Jennings (No OTP or co-op).

Mario Manningham Award (25 points): Catch a 92+ yard TD pass (No OTP or co-op).

Bryan McCann Award (30 points): Return an interception 100+ yards (No OTP or co-op).

Dan Carpenter Award (50 points): Kick a 60+ yard FG (No OTP or co-op).

Rob Gronkowski Award (25 points): Catch 3+ TD passes with a TE in a game (No OTP or co-op).

Leon Washington Award (50 points): Return 2+ kicks for touchdowns in one game with one player (No OTP or co-op).

New York Giants Award (30 points): Record 10+ sacks as a team in one game (No OTP or co-op).

We're Talking About Practice (10 points): Complete a practice in Superstar mode.

This One is Easy (5 points): Create a MUT team.

Winning (10 points): Win a FA bidding in Franchise Mode.

The Next Big Thing (5 points): Create an NFL Superstar.

This One is Hard (50 points): Build an 80 rated MUT team.

MUT Maniac (40 points): Complete 20 MUT Games.

Verizon Scoreboard Overload (40 points): Score 50 points in one game (No OTP or co-op).

Wheel and Deal (10 points): Make a MUT Trade.

Ultimate Veteran (20 points): Complete 10 MUT Games.

Happy 20th EA SPORTS! (20 points): Score 20 points in a game and celebrate 20 years of EA Sports! (No OTP or co-op).

Peyton Hillis Award (25 points): Rush for 184+ yards in one game with Peyton Hillis (No OTP or co-op).

DeSean Jackson Award (25 points): Return a punt for a TD (No OTP or co-op).

DeAngelo Hall Award (50 points): Intercept 4+ passes in one game (No OTP or co-op).

David Bowens Award (50 points): Have 2 pick 6's in the same game (No OTP or co-op).

New York Jets Award (25 points): Gain over 100+ yards rushing with 2 RBs in the same game (No OTP or co-op).

Hey, Can I Talk to You? (10 points): User complete one season's final cut day in Franchise Mode.

Tom Brady Award (25 points): Have a passer rating of 149+ in a game (No OTP or co-op)

.Jahvid Best Award (25 points): Gain 154+ yards receiving with Jahvid Best (No OTP or co-op)

ItsGameOverNow, May 7, 2018
  3. Puzzle Award Points

For some reason my points total has changed into a negative number. Now when I complete a puzzle it reduces my points balance and it's also reduced when I use points to purchase new puzzles. This has never happened before. So far I've lost over 5,000
    points. Can this be corrected???

CombedBirch6513, May 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Award points

Are here any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello danielitouribe,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you were a zero star member, you did not get payback Credits on your purchases until October 2017. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).
    Since you have had no Rewardable activity in the past month, you have not earned any Credits. For example, your one purchase in March awarded payback, and can be seen pending on the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. joolesb Win User

No points awarded?

No, they invited me. Its cos I had over 1600. Just read an old post. Anyone under 1500 losing I get no points. But lose them if I lose. Understandable but we have no way of knowing the opponents rating do we? I usually start skill match so unsure why this
    is. Never mind just have to keep trying. There are so many players that wait whole week to respond that it gets a wee bit frustrating..
  7. DannyPerfect Win User

No points awarded?

Yes. That can happen if your simultaneously won a game and also lost a game. Occasionally you can lose a game, but no notice will be provided in a timely fashion. Eventually, you loss or a win, simply registers, hence losing and winning at the same time,
    resulting in no ratings change.
  8. DannyPerfect Win User

No points awarded?

The opponent has to play at least one word in order for you to gain points.
  9. joolesb Win User

No points awarded?

Not impressed!!! Just won another game, no points. Now lost one. But surprise surprise have now lost points in my rating. How can this be?
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Award points

Hello danielitouribe,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you were a zero star member, you did not get payback Credits on your purchases until October 2017. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    Since you have had no Rewardable activity in the past month, you have not earned any Credits. For example, your one purchase in March awarded payback, and can be seen pending on the MyRewards page.
Thema:

Award points

1. Award points - Similar Threads - Award points

2. Points not being awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Points not being awarded: My reward points for purchasing an Xbox One X and Xbox One S are not being credited to my account. There are no visible terms and conditions as with Halo Master Chief Collection. I own both...
  3. reward points not being awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    reward points not being awarded: So in may I spent a fair bit of money on the xbox store and I usually get my reward points after 1or 2 days, yet this time I have not gotten them and it's now june, why am I not being awarded my...
  4. Didn’t Recieve Awards Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn’t Recieve Awards Points: I need my 10,250 Microsoft awards points to be deposited to my account. Also, I processed another 1,750 points but I never received them in my account. cccea780-41a6-4c69-9585-fe92f2897a9b
  5. Timeframe for being awarded Mission Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Timeframe for being awarded Mission Points: I was awarded the needed 5 achievents in Tropico 5 - Penultimate edition on the 22nd of March, but the rewards website has not credited me with these or the 10,000 rewards credits for completing...
  6. VIP Progress/ Rewards points not awarding

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP Progress/ Rewards points not awarding: During Mid-December I purchased Injustice 2 and have still not seen that purchase counting towards my star rank or the percentage back from the purchase. a89364a8-a006-491b-a4d0-2f9f44324cc8
  7. Points not being awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Points not being awarded: Hello, Over the past year I have spent over $300 on the Xbox store, this is a low-end estimate. In all this time, I have only earned 179 points and according to the statements for Xbox Live...
  8. MS Solitaire Collection - points/coins for games were NOT awarded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection - points/coins for games were NOT awarded: After completing the games for the WHOLE day on 19 Feb 2018, the 250 points nor the 300 points for the EXPERT game were not awarded. 6c4b49bd-1c9b-4e55-8b6c-4571f1c6c8be
  9. Why does Wordament Quick Play award the same experience point total regardless of game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Wordament Quick Play award the same experience point total regardless of game ...: Just as Gem Collector awards different experience point values depending on difficulty, so should Wordament Quick Play 8c549259-5c24-4fa9-9478-591484c0f279
  10. Didn't get awards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't get awards points: i didnt get my 6,000 microsoft rewards points for buying shadow of war for Xbox one I bought on dec 30 0d9c08e2-ba35-48ec-8458-ee7c2dc64a99