Axis Tune?

Discus and support Axis Tune? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm just looking for Axis tuning (Curve & Dead Zone settings) I want a panel choice in the Beechcraft or another retractable aircraft wit gages, not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TedSwindle, Sep 22, 2020.

1. TedSwindle
    TedSwindle Guest

Axis Tune?

I'm just looking for Axis tuning (Curve & Dead Zone settings)

I want a panel choice in the Beechcraft or another retractable aircraft wit gages, not glass!

More aircraft choices should be included, for the price.

:)

TedSwindle, Sep 22, 2020
  2. onlysublime Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel Warning!

i'm dialing it down further to:

steering axis deadzone inside: 0

steering axis deadzone outside: 40

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 40

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 40

clutch axis deadzone inside: 0

clutch axis deadzone outside: 40

handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 40

vibration scale: 100

let's see how it goes...
  3. onlysublime Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel Warning!

anyone with the speed wheel willing to share settings? I just got a new one and am trying to learn how to tweak the controls. there's no guide on what any of these settings mean. or know any sites that will explain the following settings?

right now I'm kinda happy with speed wheel setting 1 with the following:

with these settings sometimes I totally feel dialed in and other times I'm out of control.

steering axis deadzone inside: 0

steering axis deadzone outside: 50

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

clutch axis deadzone inside: 0

clutch axis deadzone outside: 50

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 50

here are the default speed wheel settings which drove me crazy:

steering axis deadzone inside: 1

steering axis deadzone outside: 95

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 100

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 95

clutch axis deadzone inside: 15

clutch axis deadzone outside: 90

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 100

4. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  5. MaxMesserMP9 Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Very helpful, thanks. I should have checked my settings properly. But the french confused me.

The important parts are the following (you only need to set the axe settings to fly):

Flight control surfaces > Primary control surfaces

- Ailerons Axis: Joystick L-Axis X (Querruderachse)

- Elevator Axis: Joystick L-Axis Y (Höhenruderachse)

- Rudder Axis: Joystick L-Axis Z (Seitenruderachse)

Power Managent > Throttle (Energieverwaltung > Gashebel)

- Throttle Axis: Joystick thrust control X (Gashebelachse)

Also set the buttons of the Joystick where you prefer it.
  6. Archfrenemy Win User

Thrustmaster USB Joystick with Flight Simulator 2020

So I took your advice and yes, it works. Press the Sensitivity button first and essentially calibrate X, Y and throttle. Then use the "All" tab under "Filter". You then need to select "Ailerons Axis" with input Joystick Axis X from the drop down list, Elevator
    Axis to your Joystick Y Axis, and Throttle 1 Axis as Joystick Axis Z.

I also found a
    good explainer here
Thema:

Axis Tune?

1. Axis Tune? - Similar Threads - Axis Tune

2. X-axis inversion needed for XBOX Accessories controller support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    X-axis inversion needed for XBOX Accessories controller support.: "Invert Y-axis" is an option for the Left and Right joysticks, but there is no option to invert the X-axis! Some of us really need and like X-axis inversion as well. Some games offer inversion...
  3. Invert X axis on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X axis on xbox one x: Hey Microsoft - whoever is over the bug checks missed one. You forgot to add an 'invert x axis' to the profile setup for xbox one x controllers!!!! LOL the y axis is clearly there but not the x......
  4. Flip x axis

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flip x axis: I have a problem when it comes to third-person 3D platformers. I tend to think of them as the first one I played Super Mario 64. If I want to see to my right I move lakitu the cameraman, the left....
  5. Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger: Although this sounds stupid I have had this issue constantly for the past few months across multiple games on both PC and Xbox. An example of this being a problem is if I were to move the camera...
  6. xbox 360 controller z axis unstabble

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 controller z axis unstabble: Good evening everyone I have a big problem. I recently bought a new Xbox 360 controller to use it for my pc emulators (epsxe, citra). I have windows 10 When i try to configure it and define the...
  7. Can we invert the X-axis for PC games?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we invert the X-axis for PC games?: There are players who have trouble with normal schemes and it is troublesome that we can only invert the Y-axis. Is there a way to invert the X-axis using an Xbox controller on PC? submitted by...
  8. Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings: My wife and I would love to play games together however, since she is is double inverted (X and Y axis) she is very limited to what she can play. In the xbox settings we can invert the Y axis, so...
  9. XBOX ONE - Invert X-axis on right thumbstick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE - Invert X-axis on right thumbstick?: Team, Hope everyone is well. I just purchased Halo 5 for the first time and learned that there is no option to invert the x-axis for the right thumbstick. Is there any other way to do this?...
  10. Xbox One Controller Triggers (Z-Axis) completely broken after reassembly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Triggers (Z-Axis) completely broken after reassembly: Hello I recently attempted to replace cosmetically damaged triggers on my Xbox One wired controller for PC, so I decided to replace the triggers (just the plastic bits that you touch, that house...