Ayudaaaa[Translation-Help]

Discus and support Ayudaaaa[Translation-Help] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yo compre minecraft en el móvil y lo que pasa es que trato de invitar a mis amigos a mi mundo y me aparece esto: ¡Vaya! La cuenta de Microsoft se ha... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlendyCordero, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Ayudaaaa[Translation-Help]

Yo compre minecraft en el móvil y lo que pasa es que trato de invitar a mis amigos a mi mundo y me aparece esto:

¡Vaya! La cuenta de Microsoft se ha desconectado. Para invitar a más jugadores inicia sesión en el menú principal y reinicia tu mundo.

Obviamente ya ingresé mi cuenta de xbox y puedo entrar a realm pero cuando trato de entrar también a mundo de otros amigos me dice cargando y luego me dice que no se a podido conectar al mundo

La verdad no se que significa y tampoco que se hacer para arreglarlo

[Translation-I buy minecraft on my mobile and what happens is that I try to invite my friends to my world and I get this:

Go! The Microsoft account has been disconnected. To invite more players log in to the main menu and restart your world.

Obviously I already logged in my xbox account and I can enter realm but when I try to enter also the world of other friends tells me loading and then tells me that it could not connect to the world

I don't know what it means and it doesn't mean, and it's not done to fix it.]

:)

GlendyCordero, Apr 9, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Glendy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.

3. Click on privacy settings.

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

5. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

ayudaaaa[help]

Hi david,

I understand you are experiencing issues with launching Fortnite on Windows 10. You may want to try

re-installing
    your game. If this issue persists you may want to contact
    Epic Games
    for further support.

I hope this helps.
  4. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Xboxgamebar音频 [Mod Translation-Xboxgamebar audio]

Does anyone know how to translate on here please, i can't help people if i can't translate.
  5. schangbang Win User

i need help ASAP please

okay im just gonna translate your words on google translator, so u say u can help?
  6. Tacos de p0p0 Win User

No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]

Ayuda!!!

[Translation- Help!!!]
Thema:

1. Ayudaaaa[Translation-Help] - Similar Threads - Ayudaaaa Translation Help

2. Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pas de chat de jeu avec mon casque[Translation-no play chat with my headset]: Bonjour, J'ai récemment acheté un nouveau casque gaming qui se connecte la manette xbox one via un cable jack 3,5mm et j'ai bien fait les mises jour de la manette lorsque j'ai utilisé le casque...
  3. Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]: Здравствуйте, у меня взломали аккаунт, и все данные полностью изменены. [Translation-Hello, my account has been hacked and all the data has been completely changed. ]...
  4. Erro ao conectar uma conta Microsoft no Minecraft do PS4[Translation-Error connecting a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao conectar uma conta Microsoft no Minecraft do PS4[Translation-Error connecting a...: Toda vez quando faço login no Minecraft de PS4 com um conta Microsfot ele corrompe algum arquivo no jogo e tenho que ir no armazenamento e apagar esse arquivo, este arquivo fica localizado em...
  5. problemas con descarga[Translation-problems with download]

in XBoX on Windows
    problemas con descarga[Translation-problems with download]: compre el gamepass en PC y al intentar descargar el forza horizon 4 queda en pantalla de descargando 0% no aumenta el porcentaje de la descarga ni muestra la velocidad de descarga, pero al poner a...
  6. Controle de xbox[Translation-Xbox control]

in XBoX on Windows
    Controle de xbox[Translation-Xbox control]: Não consigo conectar o meu controle de Xbox One no pc com Windows 10. Já tentei conecta-lo com o cabo e não funcionou, ele treme quando eu colo o cabo porem n liga, e o computador não o reconhece...
  7. 我要如何更改我的Xbox的隐私设置。[Translation-How do I change my Xbox privacy settings. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我要如何更改我的Xbox的隐私设置。[Translation-How do I change my Xbox privacy settings. ]: 我目前想用一个未成年的微软账号游玩Minecraft PE和Minecraft Dungeons,但是我的隐私设置显示我不能游玩,请问需要更改那些设置,或者需要怎 设置才能修改隐私设置,让我畅快的游玩Minecraft。 [Translation-I currently want to play Minecraft PE and Minecraft Dungeons with an...
  8. Reparación Control[Translation-Repair Control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reparación Control[Translation-Repair Control]: EL día de 22 de mayo de este mismo año, mande a reparación un control de exbox one, el problema e que la paqueteria me marca que el dispositivo ya llego a las instalaciones de microsft y ya fue...
  9. eerro 0x80070570[Translation-error 0x80070570]

in XBoX on Consoles
    eerro 0x80070570[Translation-error 0x80070570]: Meu xbox One já liga atualizando quando chega a 21% da o erro ai não consigo jogar online. Alguém tem a solução? [Translation-My xbox One already turns on updating when it reaches 21% of the...
  10. ayudaaaa[help]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ayudaaaa[help]: deseo jugar fornite y me pide (DX11 feacture level 10.0 is required to run the engime) me gustaria q me ayuden porfavor... [Translation - I want to play fornite and ask me (DX11 feacture level...