Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY!

Discus and support Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is some Severe Azure Server Lag Every 30 seconds.Upto 1000ms! It has been happening for over 2 weeks now, and Microsoft has yet to fix it? I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inv_V, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Inv_V
    Inv_V Guest

Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY!

There is some Severe Azure Server Lag Every 30 seconds.Upto 1000ms!

It has been happening for over 2 weeks now, and Microsoft has yet to fix it?

I'm guessing not enough people are complaining to Microsoft, because this is an on going problem.

You can check for yourself azurespeed.com or azurespeedtest.azurewebsites.net

I'm in the midwest using centurylink 1000mb Fiber optic

This happens at all times of the day.

All the connections to azure servers were very smooth, without much deviation about a month ago, then something happened, and now there is consistent lag about every 30 seconds.

:)

Inv_V, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi Inv_V,

I'm not familiar with the Azure server but I did go to the site and I'm not noticing extremely high spikes or lag. It could be something in your region or the region the server is connecting to.
  3. WavingEagle5328 Win User

Update causing problems

I have the same problem ever since the update. I have noticed around every 30 seconds a lag spike that last about 5 to 7 seconds.
  4. neilhorgan Win User

Live is still down?

360 was affected worldwide and various azure servers across america for Xbox One - us Europeans were mostly ok though (X1)
  5. HellbentCRS Win User

The Division beta problems.

Just wondering if anyone else is having lag spiking issues? It seems to happen in the dark zone only for a fraction of a second every 5 - 8 secs. Its not a game breaker but can get a little annoying.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Thank you so much!!!!!

Had a session on the Aussie TF Beta server yesterday. 38ms ping vs 133ms ping ( Singapore ) and I got to say I would rather play on Singapore at the moment. Most of the time I was getting "retrying to connect to server " messages every 30 sec for about 5
    rounds all at the worst times. Other players characters were lagging on screen aswell. Try again tonight to see if its improved. Hate to be a sceptic but what I saw is leading me to believe that this is a crappy EA server not Azure we are running on.
Thema:

1. Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY! - Similar Threads - Azure server lag

2. regarding card detail in microst azur

in XBoX Accessibility
    regarding card detail in microst azur: i am providing correct card detail still it is saying its wrong for msazur database help me b62bda04-7bc9-4421-b397-9fecccae51ab
  3. Xbox Fitness - Azure Server Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness - Azure Server Error: Hi all, i started red to receive this error message a week ago when I tried to play the xbox fitness anyone can help? wenda 9c4117bc-0f2f-47df-8cdf-c9ba45eb6b86
  4. Azure Phoenix is recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Azure Phoenix is recruiting: Azure Phoenix is recruiting for COD AW for Xbox One if your interested in joining contact . 8f7542ea-b273-4e2d-80c7-3f366dd5b495
  5. Azure server error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Azure server error: Hi, is anyone else having issues opening xbox fitness? I keep getting a message saying azure server error, xbox fitness was unable to retrieve configuration data. b054f91b-f173-407f-bfcd-a146c9fac634
  6. Xbox Fitness - Azure Server Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness - Azure Server Error: Hi all, When I try to boot Xbox Fitness it sits on a black screen and then the error appears which says Azure Server Error - Xbox Fitness was unable to retrieve configuration data. I've tried...
  7. Australia Azure servers are live for Xbox. Why aren't Australian dashboards connecting to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Australia Azure servers are live for Xbox. Why aren't Australian dashboards connecting to ...: I don't understand. Now that the Australian Azure servers are on, why are the Australian Xbox One dashboards not using them? Right now, doing network test reveals around 200ms ping for me and I...
  8. Australian Azure Servers....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Australian Azure Servers....: ....going online today... congrats guys... Microsoft Australia Launches Local Xbox Live Servers Starting Today 5f0950ea-92fa-438b-9302-d82739090cac
  9. Azure Servers or Game issues in party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Azure Servers or Game issues in party?: I have noticed when were partied up in TF, and we sit in a private lobby, so not waiting for a game, but waiting for people or chatting, the game party expires and we have to all rejoin. (party...
  10. Which game on Xbox One is using Microsoft/Azure server now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which game on Xbox One is using Microsoft/Azure server now?: I played several games. Killer Instinct which took me about half an hour to search someone. Peggle 2, Battlfield 4 using EA server which kind of neat despite the launch issue. 2k14 using 2k...