Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

Discus and support Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really hope that Back 4 Blood isn't gonna disappoint, I feel this is the last chance to get a Left 4 Dead game or close to it. The Warhammer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TDK Skin Walker, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

I really hope that Back 4 Blood isn't gonna disappoint, I feel this is the last chance to get a Left 4 Dead game or close to it. The Warhammer Vermintide games are the only thing that comes close, that and maybe World War Z.

:)

TDK Skin Walker, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I haven't heard anything but I'm hoping it's going to be as good as the others.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

I love both Left 4 Dead games. I've been hoping for a sequel, but we may never see it. World War Z plays just like Left 4 Dead. Great game too.
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

is there really gonna be a left for dead 3, if so thats gonna be great, i love the first 2.
  5. Skepticality Win User

Hopefully its as good as left 4 dead, will be keeping an eye on it
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Will be checking that out sounds great
Thema:

1. Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3 - Similar Threads - Blood Left Dead

2. dragon age origins blood dragon armour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins blood dragon armour: how do I get the armour I bought the game from xbox store and all dlc and I should have received a code I did not or is it found In a mission in agame 1e3a61cd-aed2-4dd6-b8df-fbcd43907809
  3. Wolfenstein Young Blood Coop, anybody?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Young Blood Coop, anybody?: Hello, I have downloaded the new Wolfenstein game and I'm looking for someone for a little coop gameplay with me. Gametag f387773d-5254-44b7-a7b4-b9c2d60da41a
  4. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....
  5. Cold blooded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cold blooded: I am in complete disbelief the Xbox One will not pair with Bluetooth Earbuds! My only thought is some shmuck, looking to justify his job to corporate, suggested not allowing it to save 35 cents on...
  6. One piece burning blood achievement error

in XBoX on Consoles
    One piece burning blood achievement error: In the one piece burning blood campaign there's an achievement for clearing whitebeards chapter, i have completed it 100% yet i never got the achievement, which causes my other achievements to...
  7. achivements bug on hitman blood money (xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achivements bug on hitman blood money (xbox 360): Hi, I have a problem on hitman B.M. on xbox 360 I just finished the game in pro mode and I only unlock the achivements of the pro mode and not the other (expert, normal and beginner) who unlock it...
  8. Couldn't download Hitman: Blood Money GWG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't download Hitman: Blood Money GWG: I wasn't able to "purchase" Hitman: Blood Money through Games with Gold a few days ago because every time I tried I got a simplified error that gave no explanation as to what the issue was. It was...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 - How do I turn off "blood & gore"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 - How do I turn off "blood & gore"?: I understand that this game has a setting inside the game that allows you to turn off "blood & gore." However, I can't figure out how to control/lock that for my child. All I can find is how to...
  10. Hitman: Blood Money problem with the region PL/EN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: Blood Money problem with the region PL/EN: EN/ Hi everyone I have problem with Region on my US account, the game is not downloading even when I add payments how and why ? I buy gold 1 month for this game and I can't download because wrong...