Back-compatible games like Xbox og and Xbox 360

Discus and support Back-compatible games like Xbox og and Xbox 360 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Back-compatible games like Xbox og and Xbox 360 don't work in streaming mode with your phone, only on PC. Does anyone know why? It has how to make it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NeedleworkerOwn4193, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Back-compatible games like Xbox og and Xbox 360

Back-compatible games like Xbox og and Xbox 360 don't work in streaming mode with your phone, only on PC. Does anyone know why? It has how to make it work on the phone too?

submitted by /u/NeedleworkerOwn4193
    [link] [comments]

/u/NeedleworkerOwn4193, Sep 14, 2021
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

For clarification: Original Xbox games on Xbox 360 require an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive be installed in the console. This hard drive contains a hidden partition that includes the emulation files needed to run the Original Xbox game. This requirement
    is the same if you're running one of the hundreds of OG Xbox games on disc on Xbox 360 or if you have downloaded them digitally.

On Xbox One, the back-compatibility for OG Xbox is built-in, and the games install in the same manner as Xbox 360 back-compat games (you download it from the Store, or you insert the OG Xbox game disc).
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Mortal Kombat (2011) de Xbox 360 para Retrocompatible en Xbox One [Mortal Kombat (2011) Xbox 360 for Backward compatible on Xbox One]

Until Project Scarlett comes out they have halted the back compat program.

Who knows maybe all OG Xbox/360/Xbox One games will be back compat with Scarlett.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

How long xbox 360 servers is open?

As a bit of a history lesson, the servers for OG Xbox consoles were shut down in April 2010, about 4 1/2 years after the debut of Xbox 360. Now, if that was the standard, the Xbox 360 servers would have already been shut down. However, there are two differences
    between OG > 360 and 360 > One. First, Xbox 360 has a much larger installed base than the OG Xbox. Second, there is a large library of Xbox 360 titles playable on Xbox One through back-compat, and those games, when played on Xbox One, access the Xbox 360 servers.

As the Xbox Series X is believed to be fully compatible with all previous-gen Xbox consoles, it would stand to reason that the Xbox 360 servers will remain up for quite some time in the future in order to run those back-compat titles. And if that were true,
    I would LOVE to hear them say that they're standing up virtual OG Xbox servers for those games that need them. But, none of that is official, and servers for OG Xbox are pure speculation on my part … a wish-list item, you might say.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox 1 x

There's more OG Xbox games than in your list and also some of those are 360 games.
    All those were originally on the OG Xbox, they also re released the odd one on the 360

There is also only 39 OG games available on the backward compatability list
  6. jerbear30ky Win User

external hard drive

i believe it will work i say that because the xbox one xbox 360 and og xbox will be back compat with the new xbox all the accessories suppose to work with it
Thema:

Back-compatible games like Xbox og and Xbox 360

1. Back-compatible games like Xbox og and Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - compatible games 360

2. Backwards compatible 360 game disc issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible 360 game disc issue: So i just bought the discs for assassins creed brotherhood and dark souls, but when I insert the game discs into my xbox one, the console doesn't do anything. I checked the backwards compatibility...
  3. Xbox one not reading backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one not reading backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: Xbox one won’t read Xbox 360 discs that are on the backwards compatibility list I will tried all the troubleshooting tips on YouTube and Google and followed the tips from Microsoft agents and it’s...
  4. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  5. 360 backward compatible game cant load a profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 backward compatible game cant load a profile: Hey all My xbox series x starts up a 360 game it goes to getting your 360 info and then sits there doing nothing It eventually just starts the game but it wont load a profile so i cant actually...
  6. Playing a Xbox game that is compatable with the 360 gives me an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing a Xbox game that is compatable with the 360 gives me an error: So I just put a hard drive into my 360 wanting to play Xbox games and I booted Simpsons Hit & Run up which is a backwards compatible game with the Xbox and it gives me an error saying that it...
  7. Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Hello, I would like the following games to be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: Fall Of Max Payne, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil...
  8. Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?: I've been hoping that Microsoft will bring back the backwards compatibility program. I am hoping at e3 they make an announcement about it. I think e3 would be the perfect time to announce it. I...
  9. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...
  10. Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?: I have a few games I would like added to the list such as Bakugan Battle Brawlers as it was a childhood favourite. I would like to hear your ideas submitted by /u/TheBeastBond [link] [comments]