Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...

Discus and support Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Casbah207 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Casbah207, Feb 17, 2020.

1. /u/Casbah207
    /u/Casbah207 Guest

Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...

/u/Casbah207, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Zordiac1168 Win User

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE NON EXISTENT ERROR CODES???

I just had this error myself not 20 min ago, I think I fixed the issue I just unplugged the power cord from the Xbone for 10 sec and then I plugged it back in. I hope this works.
  3. CraigBarnes Win User

live problems

i have the same issue with the xbox live, disconnects every 10-20 mins, connects fine again, only to do it again 10-20 mins later. playing single player games atm, but if i was online this would be a big problem getting booted out randomly all the time.
    and same with the site, seems to be running really slow but other websites are fine.
  4. o Carano o Win User

Xbox 360 3D Games!

Had a 50" 3DTV since last November, not really for games, I'd say. It just makes Black Ops about 10 times harder & will send your head spinning within 20 minutes.

It's much better used for Sky 3D where things actually jump at you during movies/sport. Though I often get a headache still after watching 60 mins of football in 3D.
  5. ncgatorbait Win User

Trouble with xbox live connection... Disconnecting every 10-20 minuites

Im having the same problem..play 10 to 20 mins then get disconnected...
  6. Riplash4ever Win User

getting disconnected from xbox live while playing multiplayer game

I've never had connection issues, but since 4pm yesterday I've been having this same issue. It seems I can only connect to Xbox live for 5-10 mins at a time, then I get disconnected for a min or two. At this ponit, I just want to know who I can call and
    yell at, until my service is restored.
Thema:

1. Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed... - Similar Threads - November issue where

2. I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...: Hi! I bought 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate in November for $1 (10 SEK). I then cancelled it before the renewal. I never took advantage of the Live Gold conversion that I've seen recommended a...
  3. Change after November Update - Games not listed unless connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change after November Update - Games not listed unless connected: I started noticing this immediately after the November Update, but didn't bring it here hoping it was a noticeable enough defect its fix would just work its way into the next update. But, since...
  4. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  5. November Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Quest Issue: I completed all 3 steps in the November Quest Promotion for the guaranteed mystery prize back in November. It stated to allow up to 4 weeks for Microsoft to send you your reward via Xbox Live...
  6. Games with gold issue for November games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold issue for November games?: I noticed that the games with gold website sais we get 2 games this month for xbox one. I was really happy about that until I checked the store. At least Australian MS store does not offer those...
  7. November update controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    November update controller issues: ever since the nov 1st update my controller will disconnect me from the game I'm playing and blink like it's gonna turn off. I've talked to microsoft and they said it was an issue with their...
  8. NAT Type issues since November Dashboard Update - question from 0 technical person

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type issues since November Dashboard Update - question from 0 technical person: Hi There, First of all, I am terrible at technical things so I can't follow long technical instructions and appreciated your understanding on this. Since November Dashboard update, my NAT Type...
  9. November update for console - issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    November update for console - issues?: Hi Since the November Console Update I've been experiencing a few issues. Wondering where the best place to register these or is this forum the best? Briefly, since the update I've been...
  10. NOVEMBER UPDATE ISSUE, PREVIEW TEAM

in XBoX on Consoles
    NOVEMBER UPDATE ISSUE, PREVIEW TEAM: So it would seem that the November update has some issues, specifically with the media player and using images. ALL of the images I've sent from ALL of my devices only opened in the video player,...