Background Music

Discus and support Background Music in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to silence the background music in Microsoft Bingo? I want to hear the numbers being called, etc. but I want to turn off the music... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LJParnell, Feb 7, 2014.

1. LJParnell
    LJParnell Guest

Background Music

Is there a way to silence the background music in Microsoft Bingo? I want to hear the numbers being called, etc. but I want to turn off the music because it interferes with other things I am doing, like being in a TeamSpeak conversation.

:)

LJParnell, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Mumbles786
    Mumbles786 Guest
    Background music

I cant get background music to work. Wireless display preview app lags, media player doesn't recognize hard drives, and dlna stop working.

Mumbles786, Feb 7, 2014
  3. nbhms
    nbhms Guest
    Background music

Any word on this coming to the built-in media player app?

nbhms, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Background Music

Absolutely! Just hover over the top-right corner (or if you're on a tablet, swipe from the right) and that will bring up the charm bar. Choose Settings and then Game Options. In that menu you can adjust not only the music but also the voice and the sounds.
    Background Music :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 7, 2014
  5. Chae247 Win User

Background music

In the new update it stated "Background Music: Today’s update brings the ability for the highly requested feature of Background Music, which lets you listen to your favorite music in the background while gaming on Xbox One. The Pandora app, launching soon,
    is the first of many partners who will support Background Music, with Groove Music, iHeartRadio and other apps coming later."

Pandora is coming soon, as stated in the update release. However, there is one current App that will work with this function called CAST, it is a free music app. You can use this now until the other music apps are updated to work with the new Background
    Music feature.

Hope this helps!
  6. Luciano Di Mase Win User

USB Flash Drive not being Detected?

The Xbox apps do not currently support playing music from a USB drive for background music. There are some 3rd party apps that have this ability like Simple Background Music Player.
  7. Theory of Game Win User

Music in background

8. A JACOB 19 Win User

Background music

Also, the Simple Background Music Player app can't read a majority of music file names. Most of them are blank unless you manually edit the ID3 tag information for every single track.
  9. Fs LittleWolf Win User

Background music

Is background music available for 2nd generation Xbox preview members because i have yet to be able to use any music app on Xbox one in the background. (my Xbox one is up to date)
Thema:

Background Music

1. Background Music - Similar Threads - Background Music

2. Background Music Downgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Background Music Downgrade: I have a Xbox One X, Division 2 bundle, bought earlier this year. I finally upgraded from the used Xbox 360 I bought back in 2011. On my previous console, I almost always used the preinstalled...
  3. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  4. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  5. Background music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Background music: I play Solitaire collection on my iPhone SE and try to listen to music through Apple music when I play, but when I open the game the music stops! Is there a setting to change this?...
  6. Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work: I tried iheartRadio, spotify music, groove music, background music, and pandora. What I done. uninstalling all those apps. then installing which didn't worked. clicking the guide button on the...
  7. Significant Audio Crackling/Popping When Listening to Background Music - Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Significant Audio Crackling/Popping When Listening to Background Music - Xbox One X: Dear Microsoft Community, I have encountered an issue when trying to run a music application alongside a game on the Xbox One X. No matter what I try settings-wise, the audio is interrupted by...
  8. Playing Music in the Background through Headset. help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Music in the Background through Headset. help please.: i have the HyperX CloudX headset that plugs directly into the headphone jack on my controller. is it possible to play music through this while gaming? And if so could someone tell me what...
  9. Sound Levels On Music Apps (Background Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound Levels On Music Apps (Background Music): I wish that we could adjust our sound levels more then you can at the moment when playing Pandora as background music. I currently play fortnite and the lowest volume level is just a little bit...
  10. No background sound effects, dialogue or music on Red Dead Redemption played on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No background sound effects, dialogue or music on Red Dead Redemption played on Xbox One X: Hi! Just downloaded and tried to play RDR-- video works fine, but sound is messed up: only able to hear some selected sound effects, like foot steps, gunshots. Music, dialogue, etc. doesn't...