Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one

Discus and support Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody!!XD I have a strange issue with a retail copy of the old VG azura' s wrath, now backward compatible with X1. My prob in the fact is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuigiGiorgetti, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one

Hi everybody!!XD

I have a strange issue with a retail copy of the old VG azura' s wrath, now backward compatible with X1.

My prob in the fact is the game does not start cause a message says :" you are not allowed to play this game on your device, coz the game is not supported".

But the question is, what about the fact is now compatible with X1??

To give you further details, I live in Italy , and I was wondering if this specific case is related to a Region /Country accessibility issue. But it seems strange.

Hoping in Your helping, I wish ya good day and nice gaming!!

Ciaoo!!XD

:)

LuigiGiorgetti, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one

1. Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility Azura'

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City Backward Compatibility: I have a question. Would we ever have GTA Vice City on the Xbox Store? We have been waiting for that ever since Xbox One received backwards compatibility! I know for a fact that PS4 has GTA III,...
  3. Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Never really enjoyed that game just couldn't get into it tbh 7bc9e86e-5081-4187-baa9-a24315581865
  4. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk): I tried to play my xbox 360 version of Black Ops 2 but it came up with a prompt to download blu-ray player. I downloaded it but then nothing happens. I tried a couple of months later by inserting...
  5. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  6. Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request: At the moment the back compat programm is on hold. The teams working on the feature for the Project Scarlett. 0d64604b-f3cc-4cde-b67a-81c93bccd9b3
  7. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  8. Backwards compatibility 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility 360: My original xbox games of baldurs gate dark alliance 1 & 2 which are in the list of backwards compatible games for 360 will not play says they are not supported i have two 360s one is an original...
  9. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!: I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so much money!...
  10. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all...