Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one

Discus and support Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody!!XD I have a strange issue with a retail copy of the old VG azura' s wrath, now backward compatible with X1. My prob in the fact is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuigiGiorgetti, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one

Hi everybody!!XD

I have a strange issue with a retail copy of the old VG azura' s wrath, now backward compatible with X1.

My prob in the fact is the game does not start cause a message says :" you are not allowed to play this game on your device, coz the game is not supported".

But the question is, what about the fact is now compatible with X1??

To give you further details, I live in Italy , and I was wondering if this specific case is related to a Region /Country accessibility issue. But it seems strange.

Hoping in Your helping, I wish ya good day and nice gaming!!

Ciaoo!!XD

:)

LuigiGiorgetti, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there LuigiGiorgetti

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Azura's Wrath to play on your Xbox One. I can totally see how having this happen could be pretty disheartening. I suggest if you haven't already, try a soft factory reset of the console.
    It's a factory reset that does not uninstall any of your games/apps. Once you have determined that your network is connection appropriately (with an open NAT type), make sure you know all the sign-in information for your gamertags (as they will need to be
    redownloaded afterwards), follow the steps outlined in our How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One and select the option
    denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that positively affected your situation.

Much thanks!
  3. LuigiGiorgetti Win User

Check that disc for scratches or damages that might cause issues to play it in your console's disc drive.
    Hi Metal,

No, there are not scratches of any type, disc is factory new.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there LuigiGiorgetti

Thanks for the additional info. I strongly doubt that it's due to regional accessibility. The error that you're currently experiencing usually is due to an update being needed when the game that is newly backwards compatible.

Please try those steps previously posted so that we can determine if they helped resolve that problem.

Thanks!
  5. LuigiGiorgetti Win User

Hey there

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Azura's Wrath to play on your Xbox One. I can totally see how having this happen could be pretty disheartening. I suggest if you haven't already, try a soft factory reset of the console.
    It's a factory reset that does not uninstall any of your games/apps. Once you have determined that your network is connection appropriately (with an open NAT type), make sure you know all the sign-in information for your gamertags (as they will need to be
    redownloaded afterwards), follow the steps outlined in our How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One and select the option
    denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that positively affected your situation.

Much thanks!
    Hi Steven

Thanks for your Kind reply.

I will try out asap, I' ll keep you posted. I just was wondering about the fact if Region limitations ( I am in Italy) but I suppose it does not matter, does it?? Coz it is the first time a prob like this with a backw compatible game does happen.

Good day and thanks again
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check that disc for scratches or damages that might cause issues to play it in your console's disc drive.
Thema:

1. Backward compatibility Azura' s wrath xbox one - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility Azura'

2. Ace Combat : Assault Horizon backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat : Assault Horizon backward compatibility: Hi I own an Xbox one X and i can't play the Ace combat : Assault Horizon Xbox 360 game. Can anyone tell me what can I do? Is it not in the backward compatibility list? and if it is not then WHEN...
  3. Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games: I'm in xbox insider alpha skip ahead on my xbox one x and have recently found that despite been connected to xbox live (via ethernet to router, all network tests pass ok) when I play a 360...
  4. Xbox backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility: I have black ops 2 for the Xbox 360 and on the website it says its backwards compatible but when i put it in my xbox 1 says that its for a different system and it wont let me play the game...
  5. Backward compatibility download size and number of times required to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility download size and number of times required to download it: I'm enquiring as to if there is one (1) download for backwards compatibility or will I have to download excessive amounts of updates for every single 360 game in my library. If so, why? And is the...
  6. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello, I recently bought portal 2 for the xbox 360 to play on my xbox 1, but I ran into a problem. It says that if I don't sign in, I won't be able to save my progress, but when I sign in it asks...
  7. 0x87e10012 Backwards Compatibility Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e10012 Backwards Compatibility Error: [img] So I put fallout 3 in my xbox one s and all of the sudden this error message popped up ever since the July update none of my 360 games have been workingon my console pls help...
  8. Backwards compatible suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible suggestion: Whilst it mightn’t be the most loved game in the world i would love to see the spongebob movie game for the xbox original to be backwards compatible as that was undoubtedly my favourite childhood...
  9. Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live: I've logged onto my Xbox One today to play Borderlands 2 (xbox 360 edition) and I can't now connect to live once its loaded up. I have found many discussions on here and various different...
  10. Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1: Ive been trying to play some backwards compatible games on my xbox one from games downloaded from the xbox store but i cannot download any account onto my xbox. It will download about an inch and...