Backward compatibility Game

Discus and support Backward compatibility Game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to know if there is a slight possibility for the Warhammer Space Marine game from Xbox 360 ever come back to Xbox one by backward... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragtsonk, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Dragtsonk
    Dragtsonk Guest

Hello,I would like to know if there is a slight possibility for the Warhammer Space Marine game from Xbox 360 ever come back to Xbox one by backward compability.Thank you

:)

Dragtsonk, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Final Boss XII Win User

backwards compability for gta 5

4. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

5. Smwutches Win User

I bought a 360 game only to find out I can't play it on my Xbox ONE. The at the store lied to me.

Not all games are backwards compatible. If the game is not listed here it won't work. Backwards compatible games are being added all the time, but backwards
    compatibility is up to the publisher. So not all games will be made compatible.
  6. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

Thema:

1. Backward compatibility Game - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility Game

2. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  3. Avatar The Game in backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar The Game in backward compatibility: Don’t you guys think that this game was awsome?! I would like to play it again on my xbox one. Is it possible that they are going to put the game into the backward list?...
  4. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  6. No backwards compatibility games connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No backwards compatibility games connect to Xbox Live.: Hi, if anyone can help me with this problem that'd greatly be appreciated and I'd send you $5. No matter what I try, not a single Xbox 360 game can connect to xbox live. Regular xbox one games...
  7. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  8. Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.: I've been trying to purchase a backwards compatible XBox360 game from my Xbox One. My old credit card was expired so I was prompted to add a new one. Afters I click the link and enter my credit...
  9. Are anymore games going to be backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are anymore games going to be backwards compatible?: I'm asking because I want to pick up a copy of Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix. Is there a chance that the game will be backwards compatible? fc685910-76a0-45b3-949f-7f35190495c0
  10. Asking For BackWards Compatibility Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking For BackWards Compatibility Game: Charlie Murder and Gotham City Imposters Were Really Good Games that should be brought back and I know this isnt really a big game changer but this game still runs good on PC and Xbox 360 now. I...