Backward compatibility Game

Discus and support Backward compatibility Game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to know if there is a slight possibility for the Warhammer Space Marine game from Xbox 360 ever come back to Xbox one by backward... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragtsonk, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Dragtsonk
    Dragtsonk Guest

Hello,I would like to know if there is a slight possibility for the Warhammer Space Marine game from Xbox 360 ever come back to Xbox one by backward compability.Thank you

:)

Dragtsonk, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Final Boss XII Win User

backwards compability for gta 5

4. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

5. Smwutches Win User

I bought a 360 game only to find out I can't play it on my Xbox ONE. The at the store lied to me.

Not all games are backwards compatible. If the game is not listed here it won't work. Backwards compatible games are being added all the time, but backwards
    compatibility is up to the publisher. So not all games will be made compatible.
  6. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

Thema:

1. Backward compatibility Game - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility Game

2. Xbox One and Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Backwards Compatible games: I have an xbox one and 360, but would like to play a few of my games from the 360 on the One. I don't have internet access at my house, where I play my games at. I can download the games elsewhere...
  3. Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold: I am trying to claim my lego star wars games with gold on my Xbox one and to claim it I am told I need to have a card registered to my account. I already have one card on my account and I have...
  4. Cannot save games that are xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save games that are xbox 360 backwards compatible: I have ready cleared caches. Already deleted and recovered my profile. Whenever i try to save any 360 game on my xb1 it says that the storage device is removed or full. Wont even let me play...
  5. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  6. Jogos não retrocompativeis, o que fazer? [Mod translation-Non-backward compatible games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos não retrocompativeis, o que fazer? [Mod translation-Non-backward compatible games,...: Acredito que assim como eu muitos devem ter essa mesma duvida. Optei por trocar meu X360 pelo Xone por poder aproveitar os jogos em retrocompatibilidade, tenho alguns jogos comprados na live do...
  7. Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile: Im trying to play my backward compatible games on my Xbox One but every time I load one it says I need to sign in first. It pops up for me to download my profile but when I do it just tells me to...
  8. Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the language of a backwards compatible game: I wanted to play Halo 4 again so I installed my disc version on my Xbox One using the backwards compability function. I booted up the campaign and quickly realized that the in game audio was in...
  9. I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...: Have tried resetting console... Making sure its switch to Go Offline... When I put a back compat game its itsitsit isn't playable.. wth? 500d2bd6-e081-4450-86a1-f36e1d26ccb9
  10. Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible games ever since I reset my Xbox One X to leave the insider alpha program. I was able to download my profile on to the backwards compatible...