Backward compatibility Game

Discus and support Backward compatibility Game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to know if there is a slight possibility for the Warhammer Space Marine game from Xbox 360 ever come back to Xbox one by backward... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragtsonk, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Dragtsonk
    Dragtsonk Guest

Hello,I would like to know if there is a slight possibility for the Warhammer Space Marine game from Xbox 360 ever come back to Xbox one by backward compability.Thank you

:)

Dragtsonk, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Final Boss XII Win User

backwards compability for gta 5

4. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

5. Smwutches Win User

I bought a 360 game only to find out I can't play it on my Xbox ONE. The at the store lied to me.

Not all games are backwards compatible. If the game is not listed here it won't work. Backwards compatible games are being added all the time, but backwards
    compatibility is up to the publisher. So not all games will be made compatible.
  6. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

Thema:

1. Backward compatibility Game - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility Game

2. can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible

in XboX Insiders
    can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible: submitted by /u/exiledmantis [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  4. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  5. Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Able To Purchase Backwards Compatibility Games: Hello So today I've tried to buy the backwards compatibility Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on my Xbox One Console. I've tried at least 15 times today and it is just giving me the the run around and...
  6. Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games: I bought a disc copy of Batman: Arkham Origins a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game and I used to be able to see it for sale digitally on the Microsoft store, but ever since I installed onto my...
  7. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One S (thinks the game is a blu ray disk): I tried to play my xbox 360 version of Black Ops 2 but it came up with a prompt to download blu-ray player. I downloaded it but then nothing happens. I tried a couple of months later by inserting...
  8. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  9. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!: I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so much money!...
  10. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....