Backward compatibility physical disc games (Xbox one/series x)

Discus and support Backward compatibility physical disc games (Xbox one/series x) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. This is feedback. Allow Xbox one and series x users to fully install physical disc games offline. submitted by /u/AcanthocephalaOk1449 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AcanthocephalaOk1449, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Backward compatibility physical disc games (Xbox one/series x)

Hi. This is feedback. Allow Xbox one and series x users to fully install physical disc games offline.

submitted by /u/AcanthocephalaOk1449
    [link] [comments]

/u/AcanthocephalaOk1449, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Planning to buy the Xbox X - But I have a 3 questions

Gold is required to play online on the Xbox. So even if it's a free-to-play game, you still need Gold to play online.

As far as the games you have on Disc, you would not get the remastered ones for free, but if they are backwards compatible you can use the discs to play on the Series X (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility?xr=shellnav)
    The Series S will not have a disc drive so backwards compatible discs will not work and the games would have to be purchased digitally.
  3. Dondlan Win User

Kingdom under fire crusaders physical copy

At the moment, it is not backward compatible. But it could get the Backward Compatibility treatment on Xbox Series X, so keep your physical copy and let's hope for the next gen :)
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

If you could add one thing to Xbox, what would you add ?

I would love to see physical edition games being fully backwards compatible from all xbox systems on the series x.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Disc games compatible with the Xbox Series X?

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Backward Compatibility

Hi,

Yes. The Xbox One is backwards compatible with all Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) and all the other 360 and original Xbox games on the

current BC list

Just like on the Xbox One, you insert the disc and install it just like you would on a Xbox One. Digital games you own will be available to download on your new console just like on Xbox One.

Xbox-Series x Next Generation Backward Compatibility

External hard drives from your Xbox One will also work on Xbox Series X, as will your Xbox One controllers.
Thema:

Backward compatibility physical disc games (Xbox one/series x)

1. Backward compatibility physical disc games (Xbox one/series x) - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility physical

2. Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible: Is there any way that you could make Two Worlds 2 backwards compatible for the xbox one? 41fff1f4-37eb-496d-8623-e76d2c5823d6
  3. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello I can’t log in to Xbox live on any backwards compatibility game. But I can log in just fine on Xbox one. I tried on multiple different Xbox’s and still no luck. I tried on series X one X one...
  4. Halo 4 Spartan Ops Backwards Compatibility problems on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Spartan Ops Backwards Compatibility problems on Xbox One: I am trying to play through Halo 4 Spartan Ops on an original Xbox 360 disc via Backwards Compatibility on my Xbox One. Spartan Ops episode 1-5 are only on the games second disc and cannot be...
  5. Questions about backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about backwards compatibility: So 1. What is the status on the project is it dead or no? 2. Is there a way to suggest it request one such as brute force? The company for that one was integrated into Microsoft and it did set...
  6. Backwards Compatibility - Games Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility - Games Request: Please make the following games available to play using Backwards Compatibility: Singularity by Raven Software (Published by Activision) The Matrix: Path of Neo by Shiny Entertainment...
  7. Batman Arkham Origins physical disk should be backwards compatible with Xbox Series X!!

in XboX Insiders
    Batman Arkham Origins physical disk should be backwards compatible with Xbox Series X!!: Batman Arkham Origins physical disk should be backwards compatible with Xbox Series X because it is not on the list of Xbox Series X Backward Compatible games!! submitted by /u/Alextheawesome21...
  8. Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman...: Has anyone had a problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox Series X because I have a brand new copy of the game unused and it...
  9. re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.: I had plenty of backward-compatible game but some that are compatible with Xbox one and series x/s are either delisted in the Xbox store or too expensive, sold out, or not in great condition in...
  10. I can’t play any physic backward compatible games right now

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play any physic backward compatible games right now: Every time I put a bc title on console it’s like nothing happened, nothing moves, nothing appears, but as soon as I put a Xbox one title, everything goes normal, I can play digital BC games, my...