Backward compatibility

Discus and support Backward compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just picked up a copy of a Xbox 360 game, "Velvet Assassin". I also own it for PC and wanted to play it again, since it has been 10 years since i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DenisWotton, Feb 14, 2020.

1. DenisWotton
    DenisWotton Guest

Backward compatibility

I just picked up a copy of a Xbox 360 game, "Velvet Assassin". I also own it for PC and wanted to play it again, since it has been 10 years since i played it last. However, the PC version will not play on Windows 10, so I saw the 360 version and bought
    it, thinking that it would be backwards compatible. I put it in the Xbox One and it wouldn't accept it. So, I tried to contact Xbox to see if there is a way to get this to perform backwards compatible, but you can't get in touch with a human being in support.
    So, does anyone know a way to get Microsoft Xbox to make this backwards compatible to play on Xbox One? I hate to know that i wasted the money buying a very popular game that isn't compatible on Xbox One. There has to be a workaround for this. Any Xobox moderators
    on here that could forward this to someone who can help get this to be backwards compatible?

:)

DenisWotton, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

6. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

Thema:

Backward compatibility

1. Backward compatibility - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility

2. List of games that need Backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of games that need Backward compatibility: Mortal kombat: Shaolin monks. Marvel Nemesis: rise of the imperfect. Mortal kombat:armageddon. Mortal kombat: deception. Dragon ball z: burst limit. Dragon ball z: saga. Facebreaker. Real...
  3. Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.: Hello, I have searched far a wide for a solution to my question. It seems others have had a similar issue, but there is no clear solution. My problems is: I can connect to xbox live at my home...
  4. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  5. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...
  6. Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games: Hi, i am trying to buy Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox one, but it doesn't allow me to do so. When I choose my billing option and proceed to pay I am greeted with a message which reads "Sorry. Your...
  7. Games I would like to see backwards compatible on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I would like to see backwards compatible on Xbox One: - RISK Factions - Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 - Skate 2 - Burnout 3: Takedown - SSX Tricky - Sonic Generations So yeah if some executive at Microsoft somehow sees this try to get these on Xbox one....
  8. How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?: I've been trying to find the right setting to change to make it where I can see the prices of the backwards compatible games (Xbox and Xbox 360) on the Microsoft store, but I haven't been having...
  9. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  10. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...