Backward compatibility

Discus and support Backward compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just picked up a copy of a Xbox 360 game, "Velvet Assassin". I also own it for PC and wanted to play it again, since it has been 10 years since i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DenisWotton, Feb 14, 2020.

1. DenisWotton
    DenisWotton Guest

Backward compatibility

I just picked up a copy of a Xbox 360 game, "Velvet Assassin". I also own it for PC and wanted to play it again, since it has been 10 years since i played it last. However, the PC version will not play on Windows 10, so I saw the 360 version and bought
    it, thinking that it would be backwards compatible. I put it in the Xbox One and it wouldn't accept it. So, I tried to contact Xbox to see if there is a way to get this to perform backwards compatible, but you can't get in touch with a human being in support.
    So, does anyone know a way to get Microsoft Xbox to make this backwards compatible to play on Xbox One? I hate to know that i wasted the money buying a very popular game that isn't compatible on Xbox One. There has to be a workaround for this. Any Xobox moderators
    on here that could forward this to someone who can help get this to be backwards compatible?

:)

DenisWotton, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backward compatibility

1. Backward compatibility - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility

2. Regarding backwards compatible OG Xbox games and the series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding backwards compatible OG Xbox games and the series X console: Will the Xb series X convert the OG Xbox games to widescreen, e.g., the 1st 4 Splinter Cell games? I bought SC1 and SCCT from steam after my OG X died in 2018 and discovered the PC versions had...
  3. why aren’t my backwards compatible games working to find online multiplayer matches on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why aren’t my backwards compatible games working to find online multiplayer matches on xbox...: Every time i try to play any game via backwards compatibility like call of duty black ops 1 or 2 or any of the old mw trilogy or the first red dead redemption online even with my friends i search...
  4. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Will og xbox and xbox 360 games resume on one/series? Since the xbox series consoles are out now 42c3872b-7795-4aee-b0f1-23dd470a7e10
  5. Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...: I really wish I could play (by backward compatibility) the Ben 10 games of Xbox 360 on Xbox one - Alien Force Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction, OMNIVERSE 1 and 2, Rise of Hex and Galactic Racing...
  6. Backward Compatibility Halo Reach Xbox One (80181102)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backward Compatibility Halo Reach Xbox One (80181102): Hi, I am trying to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One, but when I try to download my profile I am unable to. The error code I am getting is 80181102. "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials...
  7. Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility: With The Thing on the original Xbox get the backwards compatibility treatment ever? 873dbbc4-476f-4521-81bb-7b10ce7287e7
  8. Backwards Compatible Request for Xbox series X|S and Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request for Xbox series X|S and Xbox one: Please can we add “Metal Arms Glitch in the system” to Xbox one and Xbox series X|S I miss this old nostalgia game! Was so underrated and a hidden gem, let’s get it back!...
  9. Vexx The Videogame Backward Compatible for Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Vexx The Videogame Backward Compatible for Xbox One: Make the videogame Vexx backward compatible to play on Xbox One please submitted by /u/espar3v [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards Compatibility: Do we know when backwards compatibility for Xbox will start up again as Series X has released, and do we know if any games are confirmed for it? 8e33934f-576d-46ee-9aa0-a221e982f38a