Backward compatibility

Discus and support Backward compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i have old xbox 360 gamrs on disc, will i be able to play it on Series x? b5f7d71b-af08-4a77-9937-27f6192cba20 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iColdChilln, Oct 18, 2020.

1. iColdChilln
    iColdChilln Guest

Backward compatibility

If i have old xbox 360 gamrs on disc, will i be able to play it on Series x?

:)

iColdChilln, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backward compatibility

1. Backward compatibility - Similar Threads - Backward compatibility

2. Original Xbox Backwards compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Backwards compatible Games: The original Xbox games that should have made the list. Advent Rising Alter Echo BATTLE ENGINE AQUILA Battlestar Galactica Brute Force Burnout 3 Conker: Live and Reloaded Dead or Alive...
  3. Fable 2 and other games change language (Backward compatibility)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 2 and other games change language (Backward compatibility): I know this topic may be a bit outdated, but I have seen many have the same problem. In my case and for a personal matter, my console is in English, since in many games the localization is not...
  4. Backwards compatibility for Stubbs the Zombie Rebel Without a Pulse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility for Stubbs the Zombie Rebel Without a Pulse: So been thinking alot about nostalgic games that made my childhood memorable when I was a kid and 3 games came to mind one was Stubbs the Zombie: The Rebel Without a Pulse and Wrestlemania 21 as...
  5. Backwards compatability request - Barbie Horse Adventures - Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatability request - Barbie Horse Adventures - Xbox One X: Hi there, I made the unfortunate mistake of not checking the Xbox backwards compatibility list for games that would work on my Xbox one X. The game in question is Barbie Software Horse Adventures...
  6. Incredible Hulk 2008 Backwards Compatibility Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incredible Hulk 2008 Backwards Compatibility Issues.: Since the developers of the 2008 Incredible Hulk video game Edge of Reality and Amaze Entertainment are defunct where would I go to request backwards compatibility for the game? The same applies...
  7. Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility: Are the games listed as backwards compatible for Xbox Series X available for digital purchase (specifically the Xbox Original games)? Or are they only available if you have an original disc?...
  8. Cannot play Backwards-Compatible Xbox 360 Disks On Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play Backwards-Compatible Xbox 360 Disks On Xbox One S: Every time I insert an Xbox 360, whether it is backwards-compatible or not, it does not work whatsoever. Nothing appears on my screen at all. DVDs do not work on my Xbox One either. Xbox One disks...
  9. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility): The Wizards Tower DLC for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion doesn't seem to work. the Xbox one doesn't say that I own the DLC in both the store and the manage games section but when I look at the...
  10. Backward Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatible Games: Is there any chance that More classic xbox games comes into the xbox backward compatible library? 59e5e259-5979-48a4-a7e6-c7d1b3472b81