Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital

Discus and support Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The left 4 dead games were my favorite games on Xbox 360 and I saw they were under the backward compatible list but I can't buy them on my console it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sleepypanda1011, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital

The left 4 dead games were my favorite games on Xbox 360 and I saw they were under the backward compatible list but I can't buy them on my console it says I have to buy them on Xbox .Com. So my question is if I buy them on "Xbox .Com" how would I be able
    to play it ? Would it automatically download to my Xbox or would I get sent a code to put in

:)

Sleepypanda1011, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Exoterror Win User

Xbox one s can I add an external cd drive

Hi,

Information regarding how to play backwards compatible games on Xbox One can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility/play-xbox-360-games-on-xbox-one.

Did you mean that you have an Xbox One S all-digital edition? If so, then the answer is unfortunately no, and you can only play digital versions of the backwards compatible games. If you have an Xbox One S with a disc drive then you can simply pop the disc
    into the console.

I hope this helps,

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Retrocompatibility

Hello Soldier,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can play the entirety of the

backwards compatible game list
    on any version of the Xbox one! This includes the Xbox one, Xbox one S, Xbox one X and the Xbox one S all digital.

Hope this helps!
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

Xbox one s can I add an external cd drive

5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibilty for XBOX One S for fable trilogy xbox 360 download

6. AngelObullets Win User

XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

The xbox 1 S digital is for downloading games not by installing discs. You can still download games via the store and play them that way if they are backwards compatible with the xbox one
Thema:

Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital

1. Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital - Similar Threads - Backward compatible games

2. Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.: So I have reached out to support via Xbox chat and called Xbox support twice, but have not gained any headway or heard back. I decided to try posting here in hopes I could get help with an issue...
  3. Backwards Compatible Games Not Launching (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Launching (Xbox Series X): Hello, I got a new Xbox Series X on the launch day of November 10th, 2020. Initially, everything was working properly and there were no major issues that I could identify. However, after about a...
  4. Please make the game Backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the game Backwards compatible: i am contacting you about a game called Full house Poker. it was developed by Krome studios and published by microsoft. this game came out in 2011 and is the best poker game ever, even to the...
  5. How To Move a Digital Copy of Backwards Compatible Game from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Move a Digital Copy of Backwards Compatible Game from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: I have a digital copy of Dishonored installed on my Xbox 360. The console and game still works but I want to play it on my Xbox One. I thought it should be as simple as downloading the game again...
  6. Possibility of The Simpsons Game on Backwards Compatibility?

in XboX Insiders
    Possibility of The Simpsons Game on Backwards Compatibility?: Just because it's a game from my childhood, and I can't play it anymore, wondering if it would ever be possible to play it on my Xbox One? submitted by /u/cigano123 [link] [comments]
  7. Will any of the tony hawk or marvel games be made backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will any of the tony hawk or marvel games be made backwards compatible?: I really would like games like tony hawks project 8 and proving ground and also any of the marvel games like ultimate alliance or spiderman to be made backwards compatible. What are the chances of...
  8. Dragon Ball Z games for Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Z games for Backwards Compatibility: Is there any way we can get the DBZ games from 360 on One/Series? Specifically Budokai HD Collection and the Raging Blast games, even Burst Limit. 98d1de7e-ccef-4fe1-8e48-ca472d837a2d
  9. What games from the Original Xbox and Xbox 360 would you like to be backwards compatible...

in XboX Insiders
    What games from the Original Xbox and Xbox 360 would you like to be backwards compatible...: Note: This post is long, but please enjoy anyway, I would like to see these games become backwards compatible: Original Xbox - Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash Twinsanity, Crazy Taxi...
  10. star wars backwards compatible games coming soon?

in XboX Insiders
    star wars backwards compatible games coming soon?: I was wondering if the remaining Star Wars games for the original Xbox will become backward compatible with the Xbox One. Here are the remaining games: Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition)...