Backward compatible

Discus and support Backward compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i was wondering if scarface the world is yours game for the original xbox is backwards compatible for the xbox one x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnhowd1, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Johnhowd1
    Johnhowd1 Guest

Backward compatible

Hi i was wondering if scarface the world is yours game for the original xbox is backwards compatible for the xbox one x

:)

2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

5. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

Thema:

Backward compatible

1. Backward compatible - Similar Threads - Backward compatible

2. My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.: everything on my Xbox works just fine including normal discs but anything that is backwards compatibility doesn't load it doesn't give me an error code the Xbox acts like it's not even in the...
  3. Xbox Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards Compatibility: Can microsoft make Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded Backwards Compatible game its a amazing game. 77b81f3f-035d-4023-a649-fe286a6bdc04
  4. Backwards Compatibility for Xbox Series S for Older Disc Games - And Online Account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility for Xbox Series S for Older Disc Games - And Online Account...: I have 3 generations of Xbox Consoles and about 30 games, some of which I still play occasionally. I am interested in purchasing the Xbox S for the lower price point, however, it does not have a...
  5. Delisted backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delisted backward compatible games: Hi, I own a Xbox Series S and I would like to purchase three backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on my console: Prince of Persia (2008), Batman Arkham Origins and Jet Set Radio. Sadly, I have...
  6. Can you make Disney/Pixar: Cars 2006 backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Disney/Pixar: Cars 2006 backwards compatible?: Like others, I grew up watching Disney Cars and playing all its video games. During this pandemic I found my old discs. I played the other Cars but none compared to the first one. I quicky found...
  7. Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port: This game is very nostalgic and was very fun to play. I really appreciated the game mechanics and everything about it and it'd be fun if I can enjoy it again with the Komplete edition I own. This...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate, no backwards compatibility gold membership: Multiple games tell me i have no permission for online play, i have Ultimate and my xbox one games work online. Have cleared 360 local data, removed and downloaded my old profile again. My Xbox...
  9. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: So, I have googled this endlessly and everything I have tried hasn't worked. I can't play any games that are supposed to be backwards compatible on myXbox One. My 360 red ringed and I was bummed,...
  10. I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?: I have seen someone said it will be available when project scarlet (Xbox series X) is come out. As now Series X is out, I was wondering where I can request games for backward compatibility. I want...